JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Your Favorite Coffee?

A friend of ours at the KH has to travel to Hawaii a few times a year for work, so he brings us back some really good stuff that we love. It's Royal Kona, toasted Coconut flavor. It's really, really good. He usually brings us back 4-5 bags of it. For everyday use, I will buy Folgers, but I do have some specialty coffees that I have that are a bit more expensive, but for a treat or company, we will serve that.

My husband is also a fan of Blue Mountain Jamaican Coffee.

A few years back I got to work and someone had left the coffee pot on overnight and about half a pot had boiled away and burnt down to a crust..

One of my co-workers put hot water in it and was scraping it out with a file....someone said 'I bet Tim would drink that'....

wasnt bad... :cowboy:

A few years back I got to work and someone had left the coffee pot on overnight and about half a pot had boiled away and burnt down to a crust..

One of my co-workers put hot water in it and was scraping it out with a file....someone said 'I bet Tim would drink that'....

wasnt bad... :cowboy:

:lol1:

I broke down and bought a Keurig coffee maker. I was never into the bizarre coffee flavors but I'll admit it, I'm hooked! Coconut coffee, Chocolate Raspberry and my new favorite, Blueberry coffee by Wild Mountain. In general though, I enjoy just about anything.

Sounds good.

Those single cup coffee makers seem really really convenient. I wonder how much my coffee expenses would go up if I got one.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

When I drink coffee, which is not very often, I like it black. Doesn't matter what brand. I also add 2 or 3 ice cubes to cool it down. Can't burn my delicate tongue now, can I? I need it to praise Jehovah, and without a lisp! I also enjoy Mickey D's Iced Mocha Frappe, especially in the summer.

I broke down and bought a Keurig coffee maker. I was never into the bizarre coffee flavors but I'll admit it, I'm hooked! Coconut coffee, Chocolate Raspberry and my new favorite, Blueberry coffee by Wild Mountain. In general though, I enjoy just about anything.

Some friends of mine recently bought one and it is really nice, like the coffee varieties. My only concern is my husband and I drink alot of coffee, and I think that it might cost us alot more buying coffee that way.

We did buy a nice espresso maker last year, and I have to admit, that is nice having around. Making a cappuccino is nice, Starbucks gets too costly, so I think it was worth the investment. Takes a bit of practice learning the right way to make it and the proper way to get the milk frothy (harder then it looks, lol), but once we got the technique figured out, it's nice to be able to make them at home.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi Bro Tilford.

I LOVE a good italian espresso. stronger the better and a shot of grappa

or short black. or a gloria jean hazelnut and caramel. flavour

i was suprised we were out preaching and usually we stop for a coffe

and that the time one of the c'o;s wife suggested going for a cuppa.

wow they are cool too. Gabe :coffee::coffee:

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

• 2 weeks later...

Look right below my avatar for my location. It may be just a local thing but McDonalds is offering free coffee untill the 23rd. By then most of us will exceed our coffee hours. :backflip:

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

at my mc donalds they are offering a $2 muffin with you coffee so

when the budget is tight a macciato is choice strong and hits the spot:coffee:

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

oh yum deliciouso >:D<

g:punk:

Dunkin donuts

anything hazlenut

godiva chocolate raspberry

and if its starbucks vs anything else, Ill take anything else. No offense to all of the starbucks lovers. OK I'll give in a little for flavored and cold drinks

7-11 isnt bad either

Look right below my avatar for my location. It may be just a local thing but McDonalds is offering free coffee untill the 23rd. By then most of us will exceed our coffee hours. :backflip:

Hey look, it's Lynn's congregation's auxiliary pioneers this month:

:bouncing: :bouncing: :bouncing: