JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

What do you want to see in the New System Museum?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1789 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

American Donut Van that is always in Vic Markets when we stand on the Carts..  that Van brought lots of "encouragement" for us, especially in cold weather .... LOL :drink::eat:

5144307143_c0b7fd7190_b.jpg

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

“We entered into the land to which you sent us out, and it is indeed flowing with milk and honey, and this is its fruitage. Nevertheless, the facts are that the people who dwell in the land are strong, and the fortified cities are very great; and, too, those born of Anak we saw there. The Amalekites are dwelling in the land of the Negeb, and the Hittites and the Jebusites and the Amorites are dwelling in the mountainous region, and the Canaanites are dwelling by the sea and by the side of the Jordan.” (Numbers 13:26-29)

I would like to see paintings of the land flowing with milk and honey, painted by eyewitnesses...

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

hm the starship Enterprise 

would be cool 

but no seriously i ask this same Q. a little differently 

will we have museums most of my friends said no we will not, however, i think we will 

some then ask me so i will ask the same Q.

Why would you need them or want a museum? 

I think that reproductions of the things that Jesus touched would be interesting. His home, toys, tools, scrolls, etc.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I think that reproductions of the things that Jesus touched would be interesting. His home, toys, tools, scrolls, etc.

Where they just ordinary stuff a poor family might have owned?

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

I would like to see some of the more recent things such as a phonograph, a MEPS terminal, printing and radio equipment that was used. A WBBR sign would be cool.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I would like to see the original small ark that Moses was found in. I think it would be interesting just for it's historic value.

1 hour ago, Old said:

Maybe we could display one of those nails that pierced Christ. There must be enough scattered around the world to build a house or two. :lol:

Yeah....like John the Baptist’ head. :lol2:

How about Samson's hair clippings? 

Someone must have saved them. :coffee:💪

Edited by Pjdriver

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem." (tu)  

All spelling and grammatical errors are for your enjoyment and entertainment only and are copyright Burt, aka Pjdriver.

3 minutes ago, Pjdriver said:

Yeah....like John the Baptist’ head. :lol2:

How about Samson's hair clippings? 

Someone must have saved them. :coffee:💪

Just to explain.. Back in the dark ages and forward, people would claim to have certain items such as Jerry alluded to....the nails in Jesus hands and feet. So many claims that if they were legitimate then as jerry said they’d be scattered everywhere.

Like claims were even made that someone had John the Baptist head.  Any decent cathedral had to possess a “holy relic”. It was a great moneymaker. 💰

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem." (tu)  

All spelling and grammatical errors are for your enjoyment and entertainment only and are copyright Burt, aka Pjdriver.

22 hours ago, Sister Susie said:

I hope we will have a New System Museum full of everything that has encouraged Christians throughout the centuries.  What would you like to see?  (besides the sound car) 😄

Paul's original letters to the congregations.

1. Entire original Bible. 

2. The original Uʹrim and Thumʹmim. 

3. The original 10 commandments written by Jehovah himself on the stone tablets. 

4. The flaming blade of a sword that was turning continuously to guard the way to the tree of life in Garden of Eden to be at the entrance of the museum. 

5. The original two lepta that was dropped into the treasury chests by the poor widow. 

6. The original six stone jars with the original wine, which was miraculous way provided by Jesus on the wedding party. 

7. And finally, a) the audio record of Jehovah’s original voice with the words “This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved” and b) the famous Sermon on the Mount with the original voice of Jesus to be played in last two rooms of the museum, just before the exit. 

Edited by Guri