JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

November Watchtower 2019?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1733 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

12 minutes ago, Juanlazalah said:

The year text could be announced in this magazine and that’s why it’s not yet released. That is my guess. Beside is more logical to have an article on the yeartext right when the year starts than in March like we’ve always done it. 

The year text is usually announced on the AM

But that's a valid point :wink:

Edited by jayrtom

1 hour ago, Juanlazalah said:

The year text could be announced in this magazine and that’s why it’s not yet released. That is my guess. Beside is more logical to have an article on the yeartext right when the year starts than in March like we’ve always done it. 

we should have the December WT study edition before the new service year starts....end of August...

If they tell us the year text for 2020 I would think it would be in the last WT edition in this service year...if...

Maybe in the November edition is something announced in the August broadcast....and that's why we get the WT

maybe after the broadcast???......simultaneously.......who knows....  

On 7/29/2019 at 1:00 AM, Omoyeme said:

Unquestionably, our reliance on Jehovah God will be crucial during these future events. But it's hard not to notice that the brother climbing the steps is arriving with a backpack. Would it be unreasonable to assume its practicality at times such as these?

2019640_univ_lsr_xl.thumb.jpg.45f1fab1a20ff3c35eabe695e9625aa8.jpg

Haven’t we been told for several years now to have a go-bag ready? This brother had his go-bag ready. 

On 7/28/2019 at 8:46 PM, cricket246 said:

Wow... Interesting thing is the pic in the September 2019 study issue of the WT it shows police about to break into a JW home during the attack of gog/great tribulation, and they're studying in the dining room. I wonder if they didn't have a basement or attic?

image.png.6057f55c4215307f8713f8dbc4d7f28a.png

I would imagine that if the law enforcement officers are “smart” enough to know where the Witnesses are living, they’re probably smart enough to open a basement door. So all the brothers would have saved is around 5 seconds. 

Notice that the November magazine should have the FURST study article for JANUARY 2020. That’s why I said what I did. And I personally never understood why the text of the year had to be announced at the AM and not directly in a magazine. Besides, we could still get the December magazine and so on, it’s only one study article that features the yeartext... not the following magazines. It’s just an idea, but nothing official, you know. 

I would imagine that if the law enforcement officers are “smart” enough to know where the Witnesses are living, they’re probably smart enough to open a basement door. So all the brothers would have saved is around 5 seconds. 

True, but looking at it from a historical point of view, simple hiding places have proven very effective. Not because they are so ingenious, but because Jehovah can use them to bring attention to his saving powers, not the cleverness of his servants.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

5 minutes ago, Mykyl said:

@jayrtom I read my last post to you. I didnt mean it as it reads. I was in the middle of running around fixing my kids bike and between messages etc.

Sorry.

You're welcome brother :) I too am sorry. I was just joking as we all are impatiente to get the new magazines, it's natural 😉

5 hours ago, Dages said:

That would mean we wouldn't get any magazine until the AM in Warwick?

I didn't understand what you mean...

14 hours ago, jayrtom said:

I already made an arrangement so they will warn me in advance when the GT date appears in the WT

Nice arrangement, however, did you specify how far in advance they should warn you? Is one day enough? :lol1:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

On 7/29/2019 at 9:16 PM, bagwell1987 said:

I notice the 2 sisters and the new arrival brother have smiles on their faces. No fear or apprehension. Full confidence that Jesus and his bride have it all in hand. They're just waiting for the 'all clear'.

I bet there is a stack full of chocolate in that Brother's back-pack (the one who is climbing up the ladder) in case there is a shortage during the GT. Hence, why he needs assistance climbing up the ladder (due to the weight of the chocolate). 😂 Such a situation may create a lack of trust amongst your brothers and sisters. Don't bring chocolate during the GT - Satan may use it as a temptation to stir discord amongst the brothers and sisters. 🤣

13 hours ago, Thesauron said:

True, but looking at it from a historical point of view, simple hiding places have proven very effective. Not because they are so ingenious, but because Jehovah can use them to bring attention to his saving powers, not the cleverness of his servants.

Well, yes. If Jehovah wants the brothers hidden, they will never be found, even right there at the table. 

8 hours ago, GraceH said:

I bet there is a stack full of chocolate in that Brother's back-pack (the one who is climbing up the ladder) in case there is a shortage during the GT. Hence, why he needs assistance climbing up the ladder (due to the weight of the chocolate). 😂 Such a situation may create a lack of trust amongst your brothers and sisters. Don't bring chocolate during the GT - Satan may use it as a temptation to stir discord amongst the brothers and sisters. 🤣

I sense a choco-holic in our midst. 😂

17 hours ago, GraceH said:

I bet there is a stack full of chocolate in that Brother's back-pack (the one who is climbing up the ladder) in case there is a shortage during the GT. Hence, why he needs assistance climbing up the ladder (due to the weight of the chocolate). 😂 

Yes, it’s pretty obvious by the smile on his face :lol:

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

I notice the brother coming up the ladder has only a small go bag and isn't trying to carry the contents of his house on his back !

Also I thought first of all that it was someone's attic... but looking closely it could be a barn of some kind as those beams look huge and very old 

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.

We never know by what type of means Satan's follower could try to persuade us to leave Jehovah. They have already confiscated Kingdom Halls, they could very possibly take our jobs, homes, vehicles etc. until we are left with what we can only carry on our backs. Such is a great reason to keep our lives simple now and not get attached to anything material in this system. All we truly need in this world is Jehovah, his organization, a change of clothes and our Bible. I have no doubt Jehovah will fulfill the rest.

These publications make me so excited that this ugly system will soon be done away with! It is such a struggle living during these times, but what a privilege it is to be alive to witness it!

1 hour ago, lovejoypeace said:

We never know by what type of means Satan's follower could try to persuade us to leave Jehovah. They have already confiscated Kingdom Halls, they could very possibly take our jobs, homes, vehicles etc. until we are left with what we can only carry on our backs. Such is a great reason to keep our lives simple now and not get attached to anything material in this system. All we truly need in this world is Jehovah, his organization, a change of clothes and our Bible. I have no doubt Jehovah will fulfill the rest.

These publications make me so excited that this ugly system will soon be done away with! It is such a struggle living during these times, but what a privilege it is to be alive to witness it!

True.. In russia,  the govt took their computers, atm, cars and even their apartments. 

On 8/3/2019 at 5:35 AM, Thesauron said:

Good point.  In fact maybe we don't need a hiding place at all since there is no such instruction for us and Jehovah can protect us wherever we are, even in a Lions Den.  Maybe there's another angle to consider from the pictures we see in the Watchtower.  We saw a family at the dinner table with the police coming in, they weren't hiding.  However, when we see pictures of our Brothers and Sisters in hiding places we also see them prepared to study together.  We expect further persecution and that will likely include our inability to study together in open.

1 minute ago, My little flower said:

Hello brothers

Where is the November 2019 study edition?

Hiding in a basement....

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

33 minutes ago, Thesauron said:

Just to wet your appetite a bit. Some of the people from the Grand Tribulation picture above also figure here:
2019640_univ_cnt_4_xl.jpg2019640_univ_cnt_3_xl.jpg2019640_univ_cnt_2_xl.jpg

So I guess it will be about showing love before the GT so we are able to help each other during it. Like the last talk video during this summer assembly. 

1 minute ago, Thesauron said:

What do you think about this picture?
2019642_univ_cnt_1_xl.jpg

I think it's a nice picture of you doing your assignment at the RTO....