JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

November Watchtower 2019?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1734 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

This is the last Thursday of the month and it didn't seem to come out. So I guess it'll probably be the 1st.

.gnihtyna yas t'nseod ti tuo dnif uoy ,syas yllautca siht tahw ezilaer uoy emit eht yB

I thought the next publication to come out would be the public edition of the Watchtower (if we will still be getting them) because the last magazine was the Awake! and the one before that was the study edition of the Watchtower :confused:

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

9 hours ago, Brother Jack said:

I thought the next publication to come out would be the public edition of the Watchtower (if we will still be getting them) because the last magazine was the Awake! and the one before that was the study edition of the Watchtower :confused:

If I am correct, No. 1 2020 issue of Public Watchtower will be released on September 2019.

We already received No. 3 2019 issue of Awake this month (July 2019) that is to be distributed November to December of 2019. New editions of Awake and (Public) Watchtower are released bimonthly, and in rotation. (So each are in 4 months in gaps) In total, we receive three Awake issues and three (Public) Watchtower.

So in January, May and September, we get (Public) Watchtower; and in March, July and November, we get Awake.

If we are not to be done with Awake issues, I think the No. 1 2020 issue of Awake should be released November 2019, after the Annual Meeting.

Public Watchtower releases are not affected with the Study Watchtower releases, as the latter are always released every monthly. e.g. The topic of this thread, November 2019 issue of Study Watchtower, which should be released this August. (I noticed they are released about three months prior to the issue dates; so November issue is correct that it will be released this August, or even late July)

Edited by YukitoMatsuzuki

11 hours ago, YukitoMatsuzuki said:

If I am correct, No. 1 2020 issue of Public Watchtower will be released on September 2019.

We already received No. 3 2019 issue of Awake this month (July 2019) that is to be distributed November to December of 2019. New editions of Awake and (Public) Watchtower are released bimonthly, and in rotation. (So each are in 4 months in gaps) In total, we receive three Awake issues and three (Public) Watchtower.

So in January, May and September, we get (Public) Watchtower; and in March, July and November, we get Awake.

If we are not to be done with Awake issues, I think the No. 1 2020 issue of Awake should be released November 2019, after the Annual Meeting.

Public Watchtower releases are not affected with the Study Watchtower releases, as the latter are always released every monthly. e.g. The topic of this thread, November 2019 issue of Study Watchtower, which should be released this August. (I noticed they are released about three months prior to the issue dates; so November issue is correct that it will be released this August, or even late July)

Thanks. That really clears things up :)

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

At least you guys are better off than me. I live in a trailer in a trailer park lol.

Also, I think that might be Russia? Just basing it on the cold weather clothing and faces of some of the guys in the pic.

.gnihtyna yas t'nseod ti tuo dnif uoy ,syas yllautca siht tahw ezilaer uoy emit eht yB

First basements. Now attics. I have neither

Great bible stash 🖒 a reminder to hide our literature.

The point is not the location. It never has been. The point is that we need to prepare for a time when we will have to meet in secret, and not fool ourselves into thinking that it will never happen to me because [insert reason of you ur choice].

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

2 hours ago, Nirex said:

At least you guys are better off than me. I live in a trailer in a trailer park lol.

Also, I think that might be Russia? Just basing it on the cold weather clothing and faces of some of the guys in the pic.

I don’t think it’s specifically Russia, looks like international brotherhood consisting of brothers and sisters from various backgrounds 

(at least 2 of them are of “African” background)

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

2 hours ago, Nirex said:

No, I don't it is Russia. Some of the faces are not Russian. Plus, Africans are almost non-existent in Russia. The clothing is also different. 

I would say they are in North America or Scandinavia. 

Edited by Hun