JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

November Watchtower 2019?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1734 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Just to wet your appetite a bit. Some of the people from the Grand Tribulation picture above also figure here:
2019640_univ_cnt_4_xl.jpg&key=d4c03cd8d5c86cd94b1a45d75e6681e9cb1651da71dc25b6ca2eb3f3c23a5dc12019640_univ_cnt_3_xl.jpg&key=24db6af9d5213ccfe11bc5e3797dab29a40b62c0aef87c47c0d79d539ee2ff622019640_univ_cnt_2_xl.jpg&key=788ccac38621eb02533c77a213272bd9055b459c98047251426048439c6e0d5f
Looks like Brother on ladder had resolve to "leave" his wife.. See wedding band on his hand when being encouraged the couple! This is real!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Arumuga Raja said:

Please send the link for November watchtower 

Www.jw.org

Wait for it....

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

If the November study edition is coming this Thursday online...then the December study edition is due 4 weeks later and the January study edition excatly after the A.M......I wonder if in this edition are some either major changes or new light  🤔 or only already the year text...

Running out of explanation why the November study edition is 3 weeks overdue😂

Edited by Bluebell

On 7/26/2019 at 7:17 AM, pholmes38 said:

It may be early August that we get November edition. 

Then early Sept that we get December. 

That will enable the next edition, Jan 2020, to come out early October, after AGM

As I mentioned a couple of weeks ago (above) this is the norm, that January edition comes out after AGM

2 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Oh, Thank you Regina. (How did you find that?)

On the download button image of the October WT, right click on PDF and select "open in new tab." Then change date from 10 to 11 in url and hit enter.

Edited by Nirex

.gnihtyna yas t'nseod ti tuo dnif uoy ,syas yllautca siht tahw ezilaer uoy emit eht yB

8  If we want our brothers to stand by us when trials come, we must learn to trust them now with our thoughts and feelings. That is an important step toward becoming true friends

16 ......we will need close friends during the great tribulation

19 We must be determined to build and maintain strong relationships with our brothers and sisters now. Why? Because our enemies will try to divide us by means of lies and misinformation. They will try to turn us against one another. But their efforts will be wasted. They will be unable to break our bonds of love. Nothing they do will disrupt the friendships we have formed. In fact, those friendships will last not only through the end of this system but for eternity!

8 We may find it difficult to open up to others because someone might have hurt us in the past. (Prov. 18:19, 24) Or we may feel that we lack the time and energy to cultivate close relationships. However, we should not give up. If we want our brothers to stand by us when trials come, we must learn to trust them now with our thoughts and feelings. That is an important step toward becoming true friends.​

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow sounds deep have been getting to meetings reg now the elder gave Me a few copies of the convention leafits but just tone give to family neighbours as I can't go on the minstry yet as the elders to see me and give me a review to go back on the minstry and to be reactivated.