JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

November Watchtower 2019?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1733 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

That type of rustic construction isn't typical in California. I haven't been to Germany but my first impression was that it was in that area just based on the construction of the attic.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

2 hours ago, ChocoBro said:

Looks like Germany to me. Somewhat multicultural, they brother is wearing his wedding ring on his right hand (something I only know to be common in Germany) and I think the books in the chest have "DIE BIBEL" written on them.

Ok, thank you, Ruben. Wedding rings are worn on the right hand in former USSR countries too. There are many things that the Tsarist-era Russians copied from the Germans and the French. Prussia and France had a huge cultural influence on the Russian aristocracy. Also, as you know, there was a German queen on the Russian throne. 

Edited by Hun

2 hours ago, ChocoBro said:

Looks like Germany to me. Somewhat multicultural, they brother is wearing his wedding ring on his right hand (something I only know to be common in Germany) and I think the books in the chest have "DIE BIBEL" written on them.

yes you might be right.....it looks like Germany...although few other EU Countries wear their wedding ring on the right hand

like  Denmark, Norway, Russia, Poland, Bulgaria, Portugal, Spain and Greece....

Wow... Interesting thing is the pic in the September 2019 study issue of the WT it shows police about to break into a JW home during the attack of gog/great tribulation, and they're studying in the dining room. I wonder if they didn't have a basement or attic?

image.png.6057f55c4215307f8713f8dbc4d7f28a.png

I live in a temporary reality- awaiting the day I wake up to life in the real world!

3 minutes ago, Omoyeme said:

Unquestionably, our reliance on Jehovah God will be crucial during these future events. But it's hard not to notice that the brother climbing the steps is arriving with a backpack. Would it be unreasonable to assume its practicality at times such as these?

2019640_univ_lsr_xl.thumb.jpg.45f1fab1a20ff3c35eabe695e9625aa8.jpg

It could be cold (the weather), extra spiritual supplies, food, etc. I guess whatever point this is during the GT perhaps we will need the basics because we never know how the situation can change, etc. I am personally of the belief that the GT will not be a long period - why would it? Jehovah is going to obliterate Satan's religious system with such swiftness (that even we will be taken aback by the speed of Jehovah's deliverance). And you can bet with social media and the shock the nations and governments will be left in that the rage and utter hatred that needs to be concocted by the world, its leaders and Satan will be incredibly short-lived as they have not achieved their goal of getting rid of religion. And our hailstone message - i.e. to Satan - say sayonara to everything you had power over. Jehovah is taking back the reigns.

I will be most interesting to see how it all unfolds.

51 minutes ago, Omoyeme said:

Unquestionably, our reliance on Jehovah God will be crucial during these future events. But it's hard not to notice that the brother climbing the steps is arriving with a backpack. Would it be unreasonable to assume its practicality at times such as these?

We have been receiving these kind of pictures almost every month now..

Exciting times. 

Please come let God's kingdom... All the bad news make me insane.  

On 7/27/2019 at 10:32 PM, jscotchie said:

I notice the 2 sisters and the new arrival brother have smiles on their faces. No fear or apprehension. Full confidence that Jesus and his bride have it all in hand. They're just waiting for the 'all clear'.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

Jehovah through Jesus his reigning King moves FDS to prepare us to face GT without fear, but with joy knowing that our deliverance is close. Never seen such an amount of preparation before .... it greatly increased since 2016.

We need spiritual vision unobstructed to such preparation. 

This systems days are greatly reduced, pending fast to its last concluding period. 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

@New World Explorer   True.. I am overwhelmed by frequency of this kind of picture and videos  since  the WT January 2019... This makes me forget the challenges that Im experiencing in faithless world of Satan. 

Really exciting times bro and sis. 

Ephesians 1:10 will be at last fulfilled 

"for an administration* at the full limit of the appointed times, to gather all things together in the Christ, the things in the heavens and the things on the earth.+ Yes, in him" 

5 hours ago, SUNRAY said:

In the picture, it appears that the ladder is free-standing. .not attached...could be pulled up into the attic! 😎

It’s not about the basement or attic etc etc ... it’s more about the point that during GT we will need to meet together out of the public eye. 

In some case it might be a basement or attic, in other situations some other arrangements...let’s stay tuned to directions coming from FDS regarding this matter. 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

On the last International Convention in Lisbon I met a couple that works in the translation department in Angola Bethel (they translate to a minor language which name I don't recall). They said they receive the Wt materials for translation with 6 months in advance. I already made an arrangement so they will warn me in advance when the GT date appears in the WT

So, by the lack of news I say it won't be on the November Watchtower :lol1:

19 minutes ago, jayrtom said:

On the last International Convention in Lisbon I met a couple that works in the translation department in Angola Bethel (they translate to a minor language which name I don't recall). They said they receive the Wt materials for translation with 6 months in advance. I already made an arrangement so they will warn me in advance when the GT date appears in the WT

Maybe our chosen 2020 theme will be the date - 20.10.20 of the GT.😁

4 hours ago, jayrtom said:

Annual meeting  said that we don't need breaking news from the head quarter when GT starts since its going to be obvious.. BTG will be destroyed worldwide.