JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Our Campaign is in the News Already!

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1231 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

We had 16 breakout rooms for our push to cover Downtown Melbourne businesses. By lunchtime we had made around 867 calls. I'm sure we will get to our target of 1,000/day.
But I think we broke zoom...! 7b96357799c468cdcbb2ba2fd25549af.jpg7b909dfbe2f14c6c048c09ac8cedb1d1.jpg

Old (Downunder) Tone

1 hour ago, ➕👇 ꓤꓱꓷꓠꓵ🎵Tone said:

We had 16 breakout rooms for our push to cover Downtown Melbourne businesses. By lunchtime we had made around 867 calls. I'm sure we will get to our target of 1,000/day.
But I think we broke zoom...! 7b96357799c468cdcbb2ba2fd25549af.jpg7b909dfbe2f14c6c048c09ac8cedb1d1.jpg

emoji3073.pngOld (Downunder) Tone emoji854.png

Are you in Carlton Cong? or assisting Carlton? 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

Assisting. I'm in Queensland!
The coffee and donuts are good in Melbourne, but not the weather!
By the way... (not that it is about numbers) 

We made a New World Record!

(Yes, I know, we only being doing it one day. 😂) 
Old (Downunder) Tone

NWR-yay.jpg

Edited by ➕👇 ꓤꓱꓷꓠꓵ🎵Tone

Jehovah’s Witnesses launch 'unprecedented campaign' to distribute magazines amid pandemic

https://infotel.ca/newsitem/bc-jehovahs-witnesses-launch-unprecedented-campaign-to-distribute-magazines-amid-pandemic/it78140

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

11 hours ago, New World Explorer said:

Jehovah’s Witnesses launch 'unprecedented campaign' to distribute magazines amid pandemic

https://infotel.ca/newsitem/bc-jehovahs-witnesses-launch-unprecedented-campaign-to-distribute-magazines-amid-pandemic/it78140

Warning -there are  apostate comments at the end of this  article!

This letter writing campaign sure eats up the hours I've done 6 already out of my planned 30 hours this month! 

We're already running low on What is God's Kingdom? Magazines and even the Kingdom tracts as so many auxiliary pioneering this month. So we're having to be inventive

tying in other tracts to the Kingdom message for householders and saving the Kingdom Mag & tract for businesses.

We only have about 5 government officials in our territory to write to so not many at all.

Some minds are like concrete ...all mixed up and permanently set! 😁

2 hours ago, Lee49 said:

Warning -there are  apostate comments at the end of this  article!

Yes, now I saw the comments to the article, best if moderators remove that link. 
Thank you for good observation. 

2 hours ago, New World Explorer said:

Yes, now I saw the comments to the article, best if moderators remove that link. 
Thank you for good observation. 

Because most articles about us garner apostate comments, it is best that the reader beware and avoid these comments.

:)

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

7 hours ago, Julie said:

We're already running low on What is God's Kingdom?

At least you got some...we have not received a single copy yet, can only share a link etc etc at this stage. 

1 hour ago, New World Explorer said:

At least you got some...we have not received a single copy yet, can only share a link etc etc at this stage. 

Us either!  Oh well, they will be coming at the end of the month.  For us the Kingdom Good News is ongoing!

I have to say, letter writing and phone witnessing is an easier way to pioneer the 30 hrs, even while working.  I won't have to take holidays to pioneer this month!

• 2 weeks later...

Basically he is saying exactly what we are doing for the month of November, distributing the Kingdom magazine to all for free. He read the title of the cover  “What is God's Kingdom”? This was a regional newscast for the state of Puglia, which is the heel of Italy. He said it’s an unprecedented campaign worldwide where it distributed in 240 lands and translated in 360 languages. The digital publication was also mentioned, especially due to covid pandemic practises of hygiene, and he said to download it from jw.org.The last point he made was that this was an initiative that highlights with illustrations the profession of this Christian movement. (Last sentence is loosely translated). But, all in all, factually correct and good publicity. 👍👍