JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Anyone using JW Scheduler software?

19 hours ago, Floyd said:

So it does store personal information on the transfer server for a period of time until the data is retrieved. And multiple copies are stored, one for each elder. I would love to use it but the organization doesn't make a distinction between encrypted data and unencrypted data or the length of time its being stored. The data is being stored on a server on the internet that we elders nor the organization has control over. If it was a peer to peer solution I could approve that. The sfl says online storage can be used for items such as what would be posted on the information board. A publisher's address would never be on the information board and that is the example JW Scheduler used. I imagine the same would be true of phone numbers and email addresses.

That is an issue.  Unfortunately, KHS also has the same issue, if one is emailing KHS files to another. . . Email is a form of online storage, even if you delete it after sending or receiving.  It is still accessible on servers for a period of time (which is why law enforcement can retrieve deleted emails).  

On 1/21/2021 at 12:00 PM, LRJW said:

That is an issue.  Unfortunately, KHS also has the same issue, if one is emailing KHS files to another. . . Email is a form of online storage, even if you delete it after sending or receiving.  It is still accessible on servers for a period of time (which is why law enforcement can retrieve deleted emails).  

If you use regular email then that is true but I always use the jwpub.org email which is approved for transmitting confidential information. It also means I cannot email confidential information directly from KHS. The only things that get sent from my KHS via regular email are things that would normally be on the information board (which is approved) such as talk reminders.

On 1/22/2021 at 10:15 PM, Floyd said:

If you use regular email then that is true but I always use the jwpub.org email which is approved for transmitting confidential information. It also means I cannot email confidential information directly from KHS. The only things that get sent from my KHS via regular email are things that would normally be on the information board (which is approved) such as talk reminders.

My friend, a Bethel Department Overseer, has been tasked by his Body of Elders to test JW Scheduler for their Cong. His Body includes two other Bethel Department Overseers, one of whom serves on the Branch Committee. I've known all 3 of them for many years, and they would never use anything that violates Organisational direction.

On 1/25/2021 at 6:51 AM, zauser said:

My friend, a Bethel Department Overseer, has been tasked by his Body of Elders to test JW Scheduler for their Cong. His Body includes two other Bethel Department Overseers, one of whom serves on the Branch Committee. I've known all 3 of them for many years, and they would never use anything that violates Organisational direction.

I can only go on what has been written to the rest of us. And I know that nobody would knowingly violate direction. Most brothers do not understand the technology like I do. Most brothers do not know to ask the questions I do. I do online storage for a living. I am not telling others not to use it. I am choosing not for the reasons that confidential information is stored online. If they tell us we can stored encrypted data online then I will be good with it.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I test-drove it for about a week, and it's a bit too off for my taste.  Little things, like the available options for printing out/saving schedules (color schemes, etc), and the whole layout of the UI isn't really to my liking.  The brother assisting with coordinating public talks and assigning mid-week student parts agreed.  We'll be staying with KHS. 

The templates are limited, but so are the templates in KHS.  Honestly, my beef with that boiled down to I was used to how KHS looked.  JWS did release a new template for the weekend meeting that looks like the same format as I was used to with KHS

I'm only assigned to handle the weekend meeting schedule and another brother handles the MWM schedule.  I've not played with any of the MWM features.  

I don't like the way outgoing and incoming public talks are scheduled in separate sections of the app, and I don't like the way some of the schedules look when printed.  Ultimately, though, it's all in what I'm used to.  I think the mobile feature is what sold it for our congregation.

3 hours ago, Shawnster said:

The templates are limited, but so are the templates in KHS.  Honestly, my beef with that boiled down to I was used to how KHS looked.  JWS did release a new template for the weekend meeting that looks like the same format as I was used to with KHS

I'm only assigned to handle the weekend meeting schedule and another brother handles the MWM schedule.  I've not played with any of the MWM features.  

I don't like the way outgoing and incoming public talks are scheduled in separate sections of the app, and I don't like the way some of the schedules look when printed.  Ultimately, though, it's all in what I'm used to.  I think the mobile feature is what sold it for our congregation.

My nits with it are pretty much the same as yours. 

I think the mobile feature is very interesting, but we've been using Hourglass for the past year and half the congregation hasn't installed it because they find it easier to just tell their group overseers.  The ones who are interested in tech-convenience have the virtual information board we use and there haven't been any complaints. 

It doesn't seem worth the effort to stop using KHS. 

Also, KHS is free to those who are in full-time service (although the normal cost isn't terrible), whereas JWS doesn't have that option.  

• 2 weeks later...

Latest version update: JW Scheduler 4.7.3 (Edition #1100) 

Import information: Please read carefully

We have been working hard to eleminate all bugs from JW Scheduler, especially with Congregation Sharing. When you first open this new update, your data will automatically convert and re-sync, which might take a few minutes.

In the future, apart from critical bug fix releases, new versions will only be released between the 21st and 30th of a month, allowing the congregation Field Service Report to be finalized before updating.

4.7.3 What is new

=== CONGREGATION SHARING ===
- Data has been greatly simplified and the size greatly reduced. This should reduce sync times.
- Lots of stability improvements to reduce bugs and make sharing more stable.
- Added 2 new Sharing Servers: Europe (South) and Africa, and South America. Please see Help > Congregation Sharing if you want to change server.
- Congregation Sharing now requires a more secure password. Existing passwords will still work, but please Change the Password as soon as possible.
- Password Hint now shown inside Congregation Sharing. Note: This only works after you Change the Password.
- Congregation Sharing Error View has been improved.
- Removed the 'Re-Share' and 'Allow More Devices' buttons, as these are no longer needed.
- Congregation Sharing Help has been updated. Please check Help to learn about the new updates to Congregation Sharing.

=== NEW FEATURE ===
- Can now Import and Export Publisher Reports & Field Service data to/from CSV! Please see Help > Import or Export

=== UPDATES ===
- Added 2nd Filter in Congregation Field Service Report to allow a quick overview of many Publisher Reports
- Added a Folder for User Templates that won't be removed on update. This allows you to make minor customizations to certain templates. Please see Help > Printing & Emailing > Customize Printing Templates
- Moved Publishers will now automatically delete after 6 months

=== NEW LANGUAGES ===
 - Hungarian magyar

=== BUG FIXES ===
- Several bug fixes with some Reports and Printing, Emailing, Family Heads, Weekly Overview, etc.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Our public talk coordinator is struggling with importing KHS archives and exporting without making unnecessary changes, so I've been considering whether to give JWS another shot.  Apparently update 4.7.2 included over 50 new or updated templates.  But when I was fiddling with it last night, it seemed to be the same basic (4, I think) templates for the weekend meeting, neither of which are very appealing.  

And I saw that you can now "customize" the printing templates, but it doesn't really say what you can do; it just has a list of things you can't do.  I'm wondering if there is a way the weekend template can be made to look like KHS's? 

2 hours ago, LRJW said:

Our public talk coordinator is struggling with importing KHS archives and exporting without making unnecessary changes, so I've been considering whether to give JWS another shot.  Apparently update 4.7.2 included over 50 new or updated templates.  But when I was fiddling with it last night, it seemed to be the same basic (4, I think) templates for the weekend meeting, neither of which are very appealing.  

And I saw that you can now "customize" the printing templates, but it doesn't really say what you can do; it just has a list of things you can't do.  I'm wondering if there is a way the weekend template can be made to look like KHS's? 

The only template I can find for the weekend meeting is under Printing, (Save, Print & Email Reports), Congregation Report, Weekly Overview.

The Standard (Letter) Template gives me the following which was for our congregation last week:

pUGJezDm2N.jpg

Maybe when the "over 50 new or updated templates" are part of the Email feature.   If I go into Printing, then Email I see many Email Templates.

We will start to send our field service reports on May 1st.  We already have more than half of our publishers registered with the JWS - Publisher Android / iOS app:  https://jwschedulerapp.com/

Within the app the publishers can see lots of great information of Congregation Events and Annoucements, Schedules and Assignments.

So if most of your publisers started to the use the app you would not need to print out meeting schedules as often or at all?

Edited by luisenriquereyes

18 hours ago, luisenriquereyes said:

. . . . .

So if most of your publisers started to the use the app you would not need to print out meeting schedules as often or at all?

I do like that weekly summary.  I'll play around with it again tonight.  Thanks for the heads up on the email templates; I'll check that out.  

I think we would still need to post meeting schedules on the virtual information board we're using (it's just a web page), only because many of the friends still haven't downloaded/used the hourglass app we're using, even though we provided specific training about a year ago and then again like 6 months ago. 

Some in the congregation won't even attempt to log into a zoom meeting unless they have the link with the password embedded in it.  

It's not their fault; some are very non-tech despite their best efforts.  So I think we will have to use both ways of getting information to the friends if we do go the JWS route. 

Latest version update: JW Scheduler 4.8.1 (Edition #1111) 

This version includes many updates to the JWS - Publisher app, including how to send data to the App.
Please see Help > JWS - Publisher App > Send App Data.

'JW Scheduler - Publisher Edition' App has been renamed 'JWS - Publisher App'. All publishers using 'JW Scheduler - Publisher Edition' will need to please download the new 'JWS - Publisher' over the next few months.

Many Android users should already be using 'JWS - Publisher' and will not need to do anything, but some Android users, and all Apple users, will need to please download and login to the new 'JWS - Publisher'.

Please see Help > JWS - Publisher App for more information.

4.8.1 What is new

=== NEW FEATURES ===
- App Notifications control. You can now see and adjust what notifications will be sent before sending data to the App.

- App 'Field Service History'. Tick to allow all congregation members to see their own Field Service History for the current service year on their mobile device.

- App 'Show Phone Numbers on CLM Assignment Slips'. Tick to show the Publisher and Assistant phone numbers on the App Assignment Slips.

=== UPDATES ===
- Our long-running project to consolidate 'JW Scheduler - Publisher Edition' into 'JWS - Publisher' has now been completed. This will provide many benefits going forward and allows us to add more features into the App.

- Publishers JWS App Version is now reported back to JW Scheduler, allowing elders to ensure all publishers are using the latest App version. This is important.

- Sending Data to the App is now separated by Data Type.

- Notifications are now also sent when congregation Events, Announcements and Assignments are changed or removed.

- Notifications are now also sent when member Delegates are changed, or a Contact Information Request is sent.

- Publishers can now control whether they receive Congregation notifications (e.g. Events, Announcements, CI Request) and/or Schedule notifications (e.g. Assignment, Duties)

- Notifications Log shows what notifications were sent, when and to whom.

- App Members List can now be filtered by Group and some other criteria.

- Congregation Announcements can now last more than 30 days. A new Expiry Date field has been added.

- All future Assignments are now added to the App, not just 6 months.

- App Summary showing more statistics.

- Members Emergency Contact Information can now include a Mobile phone number.

- Adding or changing an Away Period for a Family Head will now ask if that should be applied to all family members.

- Member Date of Privilege can now be added. (e.g. Elder, MS, etc)

- Clearer Error message and instructions when Congregation Sharing has an internet connection problem.

- Many Help pages on the website have been updated. Please always check Help before Contacting Us.

=== TEMPLATES ===
- New 'Members Contact Information' report.

- 'Members Information' report has been renamed 'Members Detailed Information', and some minor fixes.

- 'App Members' report now includes more information, similar to the App Members List screen.

- Various other minor changes and fixes.

=== BUG FIXES ===
- Notification sending is now more reliable.

- Various other bug fixes and performance improvements.

=== JWS - PUBLISHER APP ===
- Congregation Events can now show Links

- Weekend and Field Service Schedules UI updated

- 'No Midweek or Weekend Meeting' messages are clearer.

- Users have more control over Notifications and Reminders. See Settings.

- Many other minor design and interface improvements.

- Various bug fixes and performance improvements.

Hi there.

We have just started using JWS. Love it so far however we are having an issue with sharing pdf files to the congregation through the JWS email or app.

For example, we attempted to share the monthly congregation accounts report pdf as an announcement, the announcement comes up on the app but the pdf attached does not appear. 

Any help with this, before I bother with the whole developer contact procedure, would be great. Thanks all.

• 2 weeks later...

Latest version update: JW Scheduler 4.9.0 BETA (Edition #1113) 

We are pleased to announce JWS – Publisher App is now available on Amazon devices! This was a huge amount of work and expense, but will help many brothers and sisters living in poorer areas, who mostly own inexpensive amazon tablets.

Reminder: Please help all publishers to update to ‘JWS – Publisher’ app 1.3.0 or greater. Please see Help > JWS – Publisher App for more information.

NEW FEATURES

• One-off Congregation Events. You can now create special “one-off” Congregation Events and send these to a specific group of people. E.G. Elders meeting, Pioneer Meeting, LDC Meeting, Maintenance Day, Reading Class, etc. See Help > Congregation Events.
  • Convention Event. Assembly / Convention event has been split into two separate Event types. ‘Convention’ Events will not override midweek meetings.
  • Other Groups. In addition to Field Service Groups, Other Groups can now be created, e.g. Elders, Regular Pioneers, etc. Other Groups can be used when sending One-off Congregation Events, scheduling Hospitality, Cleaning and Garden Care. See Help > Groups and Families.
  • User Access. 3 new types of Congregation Sharing User Access are available: ‘Locations and Circuits’, ‘Member Spiritual’ and ‘Publisher Records by Group’. For security, new User Access is by default set to None. Congregation Administrators should adjust for all Shared Members. See Help > User Access.
  • Check for Updates. Settings > Check for Updates will now find Build Updates. Build Updates are minor bug-fix updates which can be optionally installed if you have a problem or bug. These will not affect Congregation Sharing. See Help > Updating JW Scheduler.

UPDATES

GROUPS AND FAMILIES

• Groups and Families View updated to include Other Groups.
  • Multiple members can now be quickly added or removed from Groups or Families.
  • Field Service Groups can now have multiple Field Service Meetings per week, on any day, and are now automatically shown on the schedule.

LOCATIONS

• Locations can now include a Link, which will show in the App under Field Service Schedule.
  • Locations have been moved to Congregation > Locations and Circuits.

SCHEDULING

• Life and Ministry schedule now has a Clear All button to clear the whole weeks schedule.
  • Public Talks schedule can now add a Public Talk with no Speaker or Congregation, only an Outline. (Useful for Convention weeks)
  • Public Talks will now schedule correctly on Midweek ‘Weekend Meeting’ dates.
  • Field Service Schedule interface has been improved, giving more space for the Schedule and on smaller screens.
  • Field Service Group Meetings are now automatically shown on the schedule. Therefore ‘Group Arrangements’ has been removed.
  • Cleaning and Gardening can now be scheduled by Field Service Group, Other Group or Neighbor Congregation. Garden Captain role removed.

PRINTING and TEMPLATES

• Printing View updated to be clearer and easier to select what you want.
  • NEW Field Service Schedule Template to print 4-weeks per page.
  • UPDATED Congregation Summary Report to include Totals.
  • UPDATED Field Service Summary Report. Can now select which Group and Period, including multiple months. Added Totals and Averages.
  • UPDATED Assignment Slips can now optionally include Phone Numbers.

JWS – PUBLISHER APP

• Field Service Schedule can now show Field Service Meeting Location Links.
  • Option to show CLM Timing on the App Schedule.
  • Added App Members – Reset Devices button. Please see Help > JWS – Publisher > App Members.
  • App Members Filter updated and now includes Delegated
  • CO Midweek and Weekend Talk Theme and song numbers now show on App Schedule.
  • Late Reports received from the App will now automatically be marked as Late.
  • Part Titles for Treasure, Living 1 and 2 are now shown on the App Schedule.

OTHER

• Congregation Information – Circuit is now a drop-down selection based on Circuits found in Locations and Circuits.
  • Congregation Information – Weekend Meeting can now be set to a midweek date.
  • Congregation Events will no longer clear any schedules. If required, these must be manually cleared.
  • Expired Congregation Announcements will be automatically removed from JW Scheduler one week after the expire, and on the App immediately after they expire.
  • Members > Assign Garden Captain role removed.
    – User Access Load Suggested no longer requires clicking ‘Load’.

BUG FIXES

• Many App related bug fixes.
  • Emergency Contacts can be selected from the Congregation again.
  • Various other bug fixes and performance improvements.

• 1 month later...

Latest version update: JW Scheduler 5.0.0 BETA (Edition #1127) 

To help us better manage Registration and Support, your First name and Email address are now required to use JW Scheduler. Please enter this information after you update.

NEW FEATURES

• Export for Circuit Overseer (CO):  This allows you to Export all your data and securely send to your Circuit Overseer. He can then import your data during his visit and delete once he leaves. See Help > Importing / Exporting > Export for Circuit Overseer.
  • Custom Field Service Assignment:  You can now schedule a Custom Field Service Assignment, such as Zoom Host, as well as Field Service Conductor. See Member > Assign and Schedule > Field Service.
  • Data Waiting to Send to App:  If there is any data waiting to Send to the App, this will be highlighted by a Red Circle next to the App button. Please always send any data before closing JW Scheduler.
  • Check Contact Details Request Date:  Check Contact Details will now show when the Request was made, and if the request is still outstanding. This should help ensure all publisher information is up to date. See App > App Members.
  • Scheduling Warning Triangle:  When scheduling, a new Warning Triangle will show if a member already has an Assignment or Duty on that date. Hover over to list what specific Assignment or Duty they have.

UPDATES

CONGREGATION SHARING

• Shared Members will be automatically deleted if they haven't logged in within 120 days.
  • Shared Members should usually be Appointed Brothers only. A warning is now given if you try to add a sister.
  • Sharing Logs now show First Name + Last Name Initial.

CONGREGATION 

• Kingdom Hall Operating Committee members can now be added. See Congregation > Congregation Assignments
  • When settings Congregation Field Service Report as Submitted, the secretary will now be shown a list of members whose Active/Inactive, Regular/Irregular status will change.
  • Previous Congregation Events older than 60 days will be automatically deleted.

MEMBERS
- Inactive and Disfellowshipped members can now have their 'Last Report' added. This will be kept indefinitely and print on S-21 Publisher Cards (as per sfl directions). See Members > Spiritual.
- Emergency Contacts now have an extra Mobile (Cell) phone field.
- Emergency Contacts will now show the date they were last checked or updated.

SCHEDULING
- If a member was a Life and Ministry Assistant, their CLM History will now show who the Main member was.
- Living as Christians parts will now update if the Congregation Language changes.
- When scheduling Local Public Talks, the two Custom Assignments (e.g. Closing Prayer) can now have Free Text as well as a member. This means you could add either the Public Speakers name, or "Circuit Overseer" and have this display on the schedule.
- Local Public Talks schedule will now display 18 months in advance.
- Field Service Scheduling now has a "Hide Group Arrangement" option. Use this if you need to schedule a combined Weekend Field Service meeting when you would normally have Group Arrangements (e.g. once per month, Public Holidays, etc).

PRINTING and TEMPLATES
- Additional Filters for many reports. (e.g. All Elders, All Brothers, All Field Service Groups, etc.)
- Group By Family now supported in many reports. (e.g. Field Service Groups, Contact Lists, Emergency Contact Lists, etc.)

- NEW Away Periods Report.
- NEW Congregation Field Service Summary report.
- NEW Publishers Field Service Detailed report.
- UPDATED Field Service Summary report.
- UPDATED Congregation Field Service Summary and Congregation Summary now include 3-month averages.
- UPDATED Members Detailed Information now includes when their Emergency Contacts were last checked or updated.
- UPDATED Field Service Summary Report. Can now select which Group and Period, including multiple months. Added Totals and Averages.
- UPDATED Assignment Slips can now optionally include Phone Numbers.

JWS PUBLISHER APP
- Can now send Field Service Report directly from the Ministry Assistant app Android only). We are working with other developers to add more compatibility.
- Congregation Announcements can now be ordered. They will display on the App in this order.
- New Announcements, Congregation Events, Assignments and Duties will now show a STAR icon for a full 24 hours.
- Increased upcoming Midweek and Weekend meetings from 2 weeks to 3 weeks.
- The current Midweek and Weekend meeting will now still show on the app for 24 hours after the meeting finishes.
- Congregation Events can now have Reminders. In the app, click Settings > Enable Congregation Event reminders.
- Shows 2 Auxiliary Schools.
- Audience for each Auxiliary School is now shown on the App.
- App Attachments will now open with the phones default viewer, not web browser.
- Disable App Access moved to the Member - Information screen.
- Long Event Names will now center better.
- Language Selector size adjusted.

OTHER
- All popup Windows and Dialog boxes have been redesigned and modernized.
- Various Textboxes will now focus automatically, e.g. Password Protect, Member Search, etc.
- Beta Testers can now submit their Beta Report from directly within JW Scheduler.
- Password Protect screen updated.
- Many UI improvements for foreign languages. If you notice any buttons/labels that don’t fit properly, please Contact Us.
- JW Scheduler Backup files have a new extension: .JWSchedulerBackup
- Importing instructions and Log files now simpler and easy to use
- Meeting Attendance Graph now rounds to 0.1

=== NEW LANGUAGES ===
- JW Scheduler: Finnish and Xhosa. JW Scheduler is now in 65 languages!
- JWS Publisher App: Greek, Dutch, Finnish, Swedish, Jamaican Creole. JWS Publisher App is now in 15 languages!

=== BUG FIXES ===
- Many minor bug fixes and performance improvements. Please note most Bug Fixes were already included in the various Build Updates. Please click Settings > Check for Updates if you have any problems or bugs.

• 2 weeks later...

I have recently been assigned the Cong. Secretary and we are planning to use JWS. We have the Cong. version so everyone is able to see the info of the congregation. We are also planning to use it for planning the Public Talks as well and will use the app. It is really perfect. It will make everything so much easier! 

JW Scheduler

JW Scheduler 5.0

Dear Brothers,

We hope everyone is still keeping safe and spiritually strong.

We are pleased to announce that JW Scheduler 5.0 has recently been released. There are over 100 updates and improvements in this version. 

JW Scheduler is now used by many thousands of congregations in 65 languages and over 150 countries worldwide. We sincerely hope JW Scheduler 5.0 helps you better organize and schedule your congregation.

Kind Regards,
JW Scheduler Team | 
JWScheduler.com

New Features & Updates

Export for Circuit Overseer (CO). This allows you to Export all your data and securely send to your Circuit Overseer. He can then import your data during his visit and delete once he leaves.

One-off Congregation Events. You can now create special “one-off” Congregation Events and send to a specific group of people. E.G. Elders meetings, Pioneer Meetings, LDC Meetings, Maintenance Day, Reading Class, etc.

Other Groups. In addition to Field Service Groups, Other Groups can now be created, e.g. Elders, Regular Pioneers, etc. Other Groups can be used when sending One-off Congregation Events, scheduling Hospitality, Cleaning and Garden Care.

Custom Field Service Assignments. You can now schedule a Custom Field Service Assignment, such as Zoom Host, as well as Field Service Conductor.

Check Contact Details Request Date. Check Contact Details will now show when the Request was made, and if the request is still outstanding. This should help ensure all publisher information is up to date.

Improved Importing and Exporting. Improved data Importing from Majestic KHS, Hourglass, CSV and more.

JWS Publisher App Updates. Nearly 20 updates and improvements to the JWS Publisher App, e.g. compatibility with Ministry Assistant app, Field Service Meeting Location Links, CLM part timings, etc.

New Templates. 10 New Templates and Reports and dozens of updated and improved templates, including: Away Periods Report, Congregation Field Service Summary report, Publishers Field Service Detailed report, Members Contact Information, Life and Ministry Non-School Usage History, Life and Ministry Schedule 1-week per page, S-89 Assignment Slips on 1-page, Public Speakers Exchange History, Territory Coverage, Group Members Spiritual Summary and more.

New Languages. Over 20 new languages added to JW Scheduler and 8 more added to JWS Publisher.

Many, many more features, updates and fixes.

Please visit JWScheduler.com for more information.

• 4 weeks later...

Latest version update: JW Scheduler 5.1.0 BETA (Edition #1135) 

We are pleased to announce that JW Scheduler has now implemented Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) for Congregation Sharing! This makes JW Scheduler even more secure.

After updating, anyone using Congregation Sharing will need to click Congregation > Congregation Sharing and create a JW Scheduler Account, then Login.

FINAL REMINDER: All Publishers should be using JWS Publisher app 1.2.7 or greater. Older versions will no longer work.

NEW FEATURES

• Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) for Congregation Sharing. This makes JW Scheduler even more secure, and requires an elder to know both the Congregation ID and Congregation Sharing Password, as well as have the Congregation Administrator manually add their Email Address to the congregation. (Add Shared Member).  Note: For security, your JW Scheduler Account Email must *exactly match* the email address of your Shared Member. You must also Verify your email address. Please click Help > Congregation Sharing for more information.
  • New Sharing Logs. Sharing Logs have been completely re-designed, and are now much easier to see what data has changed.
  • New App Logs. App Logs have been completely re-designed, and are now much easier to see what data was Sent to or Received from the App.

UPDATES

CONGREGATION SHARING

• - Congregation Sharing view has been greatly simplified.
    - Shared Members now show the Program Version for each member.
    - Password Update Reminder to change the Congregation Sharing Password every year, or if you have an insecure password.
    - Member PIN no longer need to authenticate with Congregation Sharing.
    - General security improvements and upgrades.

PUBLIC SPEAKER SHARING

• - Many Updates and Fixes. If you are having problems, please Disable and then Re-Enable.
  •  
  • OTHER
  • - Help view has been updated to include more Help, and better match our website Help & Support.
    - Scheduling "Warning" icon will now show if a member is Away.
    - Several minor updates to emailing.

UPDATED REPORTS

• - Public Speakers Exchange History – Added Checkbox "Future only". Also adds Outline.
    - Several other minor updates and improvements to various reports.

BUG FIXES

• - Several Congregation Sharing, JWS Publisher App and Public Speaker Sharing bug fixes.