JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

October 2021 Broadcast

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 925 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Just now, bohemian said:

How do you know?  Did someone “spill the beans?”

I saw a post here at forum this morning with a link

i clicked and saw the whole video…

😬😳😳😳😳

sorry about my comment… am I in trouble?

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

21 minutes ago, Sofia said:

I saw a post here at forum this morning with a link

i clicked and saw the whole video…

😬😳😳😳😳

sorry about my comment… am I in trouble?

Yep, your in trouble. Your going to get one less day of everlasting life. 😅  Next time it would be a good idea to report a post that violates the jw.org terms of use and our Forum Policy.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

21 minutes ago, rocket said:

Yep, your in trouble. Your going to get one less day of everlasting life. 😅  Next time it would be a good idea to report a post that violates the jw.org terms of use and our Forum Policy.

Oh 😦 

I m sorry

I will speak to administrators then

i see now that post was removed

so the moderators have done their task

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

I feel bad

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

On 9/26/2021 at 5:45 PM, Tortuga said:

I speculate it will be about an hour long. I know that isn't scriptural but that's what I think. Keep on the watching it!

59 minutes and 39 seconds, I was right..!!!  :ecstatic:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I must say this is food on proper time.

Me and my mother cherish this info very much 🤗🤗🤗

THANK YOU. Jehovah ❤️❤️

5 minutes ago, halfspanishlee said:

Must be Good than😂

It was adjusted to my mothers situation 

so we cherish very much ❤️

The song is so good… Completely my style

I like how they placed the music video on a stage. And the seamless switches between scenes. It takes quite a lot of planning to accomplish.

BTW, this month”s original song in Sign Language, is presented in Ecuadorian Sign Language. Check it out beginning at 52:16.

https://www.jw.org/finder?srcid=share&wtlocale=ASL&lank=pub-jwb-083_1_VIDEO

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

On 10/4/2021 at 9:36 PM, WilliamChew said:

Thank you so much Bro Chew, and can't express how much I appreciate your efforts with the transcripts. Since having covid my memory has been affected and I find it hard to now retain information. I try to make notes now but don't manage to always get everything. The transcripts and my notes are a real source of encouragement for me as I can keep going back and refreshing my memory and meditating on things. Thanks 👍🏽😁

• 2 weeks later...

No mining …🙄

Can we expect a new morning worship tomorrow morning? 😃

https://www.jw.org/finder?srcid=share&wtlocale=E&lank=pub-jwb-083_11_VIDEO

what a wonderful talk about inner peace and the way Jehovah loves us not comparing us with each others

heart warming present from the GB

thank you 🙏