JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Covid-19 Vaccine Research, Development, Ingredients and Reactions

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 789 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

28 minutes ago, zoebarry said:

@Sofia , what have you heard about the HIV variant that was discovered in The Netherlands that is related to COVID-19, and the news that thousands of vaccinated people have now tested positive for HIV and are experiencing HIV symptoms?

Yes. 

Luc-Montagnier before he died mentioned that SARS-CoV-2 was lab made and was a vaccine trial for HIV and Malaria.

Analyzing Sars-CoV-2 genome from the Whuan original type we can see several parts mainly at spike protein that are comum to HIV virus.

This hypothesis gained more strength when MERCK lab was not able to produce a vaccine for COVID because all vaccine trial participants tested positive for HIV antibodies after taking their vaccine trial for covid...

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/science/coronavirus-vaccine-tracker.html

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-55269381

( in fact they were ALSO vaccinated against HIV without knowing)

https://www.science.org/content/article/could-certain-covid-19-vaccines-leave-people-more-vulnerable-aids-virus

https://www.statnews.com/2021/01/25/in-a-major-setback-merck-to-stop-developing-its-two-covid-19-vaccines-and-focus-on-therapies/

https://www.advisory.com/daily-briefing/2021/01/26/coronavirus

The vaccine had been in stage one of trials, and proving to be effective in making antibodies.

But it also generated HIV antibodies in some recipients - which meant it showed false positives for HIV. Further testing proved the HIV wasn't there.

https://www.merck.com/news/merck-discontinues-development-of-sars-cov-2-covid-19-vaccine-candidates-continues-development-of-two-investigational-therapeutic-candidates/

So instead they tried to develop a covid medicine instead of running for a vaccine.

This is just mentioned now, because ever since the beggining of pandemic many people tested positive for HIV.

I mean ANTIBODY positive. Not PCR.

What I mean is... many who had covid or covid vaccines may test HIV positive for antibodies without having HIV (PCR confirmed)

This is the reason why after COVID vaccines it was announced the malaria vaccine and a possible HIV vaccine trial.

I have a secret to tell.

I have a client who works in a pharmaceutical.

In early 2020 the rapid tests that arrived to Portugal from China didnt say COVID.

They stated HIV instead.

She thought it was a mistake... I have explained her: no, not a mistake. The SARS-CoV-2 has similar epitopes to HIV so it makes perfect sense. These already exist and in an emergency can be used untill the real specific SARS COV 2 antigen tests are developed.

With time... the new variants sheded the HIV insertions.

Omicron has no HIV insertions at this point.

Omicron is so different from SARS-CoV-2 WHUAN that it looks like a totally different virus. No wonder it causes a bit different symptoms.

Conspiracy theory? perhaps. All  wrote here are facts. Facts I saw, I read. I have proof of all this, in pdf and papers.

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

On 2/17/2022 at 12:18 PM, zoebarry said:

@Sofia , what have you heard about the HIV variant that was discovered in The Netherlands that is related to COVID-19, and the news that thousands of vaccinated people have now tested positive for HIV and are experiencing HIV symptoms?

On 2/17/2022 at 1:15 PM, Sofia said:

The vaccine had been in stage one of trials, and proving to be effective in making antibodies.

But it also generated HIV antibodies in some recipients - which meant it showed false positives for HIV. Further testing proved the HIV wasn't there.

I just wanted to highlight that Covid vaccines do not give a person HIV. 

In actuality, Covid vaccines are generally harmless, reduce your chances of severe sickness or death, and are endorsed by the Governing Body 😉

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

1 hour ago, lesage NM said:

will we ask questions to each person coming at the Kingdom hall if he is vaccinated or not before entering to our meetings halls ?

I answered you over here in the appropriate topic....

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

Vaccinated People More Likely to Contract COVID-19, Go to Hospital in Recent Weeks: CDC Data

“According to the data, which is submitted to the CDC by health departments across the country, the COVID-19 case rate in fully vaccinated people rose by more than 1,000 percent between Dec. 11, 2021, and Jan. 8, 2022.

The case rate among those who also received a booster dose skyrocketed as well, rising some 2,400 percent between the same dates.

COVID-19-associated hospitalizations also increased among the vaccinated, from 1.4 per 100,000 for the fully vaccinated for the week ending Dec. 18, 2021, to 35.2 per 100,000 in the week ending Jan. 8.

The CDC data also showed a jump in case, hospitalization, and death rates among the unvaccinated, but the increase wasn’t as significant as compared to that recorded among the vaccinated.”

https://m.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/vaccinated-people-more-likely-to-contract-covid-19-go-to-hospital-in-recent-weeks-cdc-data_4300048.html

31 minutes ago, zoebarry said:

Vaccinated People More Likely to Contract COVID-19, Go to Hospital in Recent Weeks: CDC Data

“According to the data, which is submitted to the CDC by health departments across the country, the COVID-19 case rate in fully vaccinated people rose by more than 1,000 percent between Dec. 11, 2021, and Jan. 8, 2022.

The case rate among those who also received a booster dose skyrocketed as well, rising some 2,400 percent between the same dates.

COVID-19-associated hospitalizations also increased among the vaccinated, from 1.4 per 100,000 for the fully vaccinated for the week ending Dec. 18, 2021, to 35.2 per 100,000 in the week ending Jan. 8.

The CDC data also showed a jump in case, hospitalization, and death rates among the unvaccinated, but the increase wasn’t as significant as compared to that recorded among the vaccinated.”

https://m.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/vaccinated-people-more-likely-to-contract-covid-19-go-to-hospital-in-recent-weeks-cdc-data_4300048.html

As the title could mislead some - let's make sure this is clear. YES, cases - even among the vaccinated - WERE on the rise, BUT - the total cases are still LOWER for the vaccinated than the UN-vaccinated (2.4 times more likely to be sick AND sadly - 14 TIMES higher death rate (I think now it is "only" 10 TIMES more likely)).

image.thumb.png.ab889442e7ad11c10883c809deb06a1c.png

I think the NY Times gives a better graph of this:

image.thumb.png.b6449907f0a99188cfcfae8092f3f17d.png

Edited by trottigy
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Clearly the vaccines haven't been the panacea and end to the pandemic that many had hoped for. But they have provided a great deal of protection against the worse effects of the virus. 

I prefer to consider how important taking additional precautions in addition to the vaccine have continued to be. With continued spread of the BA.2 sub-variant and suggestions that it could be at least slightly more contagious than the incredibly transmissible BA.1 we all do well to consider more than vaccine status in our evaluation of our own risk and steps taken to mitigate that risk.

Edited by Shawnster

We respect others whose choices differ from ours

https://europe-cities.com/2022/02/26/new-study-from-sweden-says-that-pfizer-mrna-is-really-integrated-into-our-dna/

I saw some info from a Swedish study  about the Pfizer vaccine causing DNA in the liver.

I would expect the vaccine to go to the liver.Like everything else.

I just wonder if it's just the MRNA vaccines or does that include the J & J?

Maybe Sophia knows.

28 minutes ago, Daphne said:

https://europe-cities.com/2022/02/26/new-study-from-sweden-says-that-pfizer-mrna-is-really-integrated-into-our-dna/

I saw some info from a Swedish study  about the Pfizer vaccine causing DNA in the liver.

I would expect the vaccine to go to the liver.Like everything else.

I just wonder if it's just the MRNA vaccines or does that include the J & J?

Maybe Sophia knows.

It’s well discussed here by Dr orbeen:

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

I'm not sure if I did this right, but this is a site I read periodically because it is addressed mainly to adults about covid, but also contains information for all...

ps..If I did this wrong could someone point out to me what it is and how to change it..🙂maybe I should have deleted everything after the link?Thank you

https://betterhealthwhileaging.lt.acemlna.com/Prod/link-tracker?redirectUrl=aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZiZXR0ZXJoZWFsdGh3aGlsZWFnaW5nLm5ldCUyRmNvcm9uYXZpcnVzLXVwZGF0ZXMtZm9yLW9sZGVyLWFkdWx0cy0yMDIyJTJG&sig=5z25EqB6HRz2QZhZCAKJiY5j4AXp4EJd6762tzc3p9wU&iat=1645891674&a=||252801449||&account=betterhealthwhileaging.activehosted.com&email=Vu7Y6NDPi9nWIfFiO9k1D0zkASpiHornD%2Fz2wZTd1jg%3D&s=0adcb9136e9e6531e2195d7143c622da&i=764A861A1A7926

Edited by Dove

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..