JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

https://www.rappler.com/philippines/senate-orders-arrest-apollo-quiboloy-what-happens-next/

One of the influential Church pastor has an arrest warrant for sexual abuse and women trafficking. The case was originally from FBI then now submitted to the Philippines.  He didnt attend his senate hearing. I dont know if this is politically instigated because he was an advisor to the former President. 

2 hours ago, JennyM said:

https://www.rappler.com/philippines/senate-orders-arrest-apollo-quiboloy-what-happens-next/

One of the influential Church pastor has an arrest warrant for sexual abuse and women trafficking. The case was originally from FBI then now submitted to the Philippines.  He didnt attend his senate hearing. I dont know if this is politically instigated because he was an advisor to the former President. 

Jehovah knows all the details, his restraint is amazing. Such a loving God and we know all this which is hidden will be exposed in due time.

Bernie Sanders says Israel is ‘becoming a religious fundamentalist country’

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bernie-sanders-says-israel-becoming-233746299.html

Ruh-roh! 🫣

Edited by chuck83

Favorite Scriptures: Revelation 14:7 and Psalm 34:18 | Lost over 100 lbs following a whole food diet. 
¡Estoy aprendo español con Duolingo! | Lover of Ragdoll cats ❤️ Sammy & Toby

1 hour ago, chuck83 said:

Bernie Sanders says Israel is ‘becoming a religious fundamentalist country’

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bernie-sanders-says-israel-becoming-233746299.html

Ruh-roh! 🫣

Thanks for the link. My personal Bible study becomes so interesting because it gives me another reason to revisit my notes. I expect new or adjustment from the incoming updates. 

5 hours ago, Richie said:

"The great city split into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell; and Babylon the Great was remembered before God, to give her the cup of the wine of the fury of his wrath" 

The great city (BTG) will split first. Then the nations will become so affected because they are so connected to her...... Then the cup of anger will be given to her destruction. It looks stages of actions. 

BtG split into three parts?    Christendom - Muslim - Jew  ?        Just spit balling .    .    .  

6 hours ago, Golfguy74 said:

Will be curious to see how the KOTN returns to his home land.

Dan.11:28?

it has been fullfilled:

11 Describing the time leading up to World War I, Daniel 11:27, 28 says that the king of the north and the king of the south would “sit at one table speaking lies.” It also says that the king of the north would accumulate “a great amount of goods.” Again, this is what happened. Germany and Britain told each other that they wanted peace, but those statements proved to be lies when the war broke out in 1914. And in the decades before 1914, Germany grew rich, becoming the second-largest economy in the world. Then, in fulfillment of Daniel 11:29 and the first part of verse 30, Germany fought with the king of the south but was defeated.

w.may2020

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

US has agreed to send more bombs and warplanes to Israel, sources say

"The U.S. in recent days authorized the transfer of billions of dollars worth of bombs and fighter jets to Israel, two sources familiar with the effort said on Friday, even as Washington publicly expresses concerns about an anticipated Israeli military offensive in Rafah."

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/us-has-signed-off-more-bombs-warplanes-israel-washington-post-reports-2024-03-29/

😢

22 minutes ago, Sofia said:

Orthodox Church declares sacred war

again

https://eutoday.net/world-russian-peoples-council/

"The decree dedicates its first section to the war, portraying it as a spiritual mission to defend the unity of Holy Rus, characterising Russia and its people as guardians protecting the world from the encroachment of Western globalisation and the triumph of Western Satanism"

"This doctrine is closely linked to other notions of Russia’s exceptional mission, such as “Moscow – Third Rome".

Now, we have confirmed two so-called "Holy Wars". 1) Ukraine-Russian War 2) Israel-Hamas War. 

The secular kings of the UN have truly hated these root causes of unjustifiable so-called holy wars. 10 kings truly hate the harlot. Soon, this Harlot will be unseat from UN and eaten her flesh.

In my opinion, these wars are just fullfilling what are written in the last of last days. 

2 hours ago, Sofia said:

Orthodox Church declares sacred war

again

https://eutoday.net/world-russian-peoples-council/

From the article; (found this interesting) 

Subsequently, he instructed all churches to recite the so-called Prayer for Holy Rus, invoking the bestowal of victory upon “Holy Rus.”

Clergy members who refuse to comply face sanctions, including defrocking.

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

57 minutes ago, New World Explorer said:

Prayer for Holy Rus

Holy Rus' or Holy Russia - is an important religious and philosophical concept which appeared from the 9th century and developed gradually from the 16th century to the 21st century by people in Muscovy, East Europe, Central Eurasia and Great Russia. As a concept it has several meanings. It designates the Russian land as chosen by God and enlightened by the Christian faith. However, among the other spaces,[further explanation needed] Holy Rus' is not distinguished by geography, nor by the state it constitutes, nor by ethnicity, but by Eastern Orthodox Christianity

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.b60d3efc5f89961edccd857594975d5f.png

(Holy Rus: a picture by the Russian painter Mikhail Nesterov, 1901-1906)

What utter blasphemy!

Edited by daydream

31 minutes ago, daydream said:

Holy Rus' or Holy Russia - is an important religious and philosophical concept which appeared from the 9th century and developed gradually from the 16th century to the 21st century by people in Muscovy, East Europe, Central Eurasia and Great Russia. As a concept it has several meanings. It designates the Russian land as chosen by God and enlightened by the Christian faith. However, among the other spaces,[further explanation needed] Holy Rus' is not distinguished by geography, nor by the state it constitutes, nor by ethnicity, but by Eastern Orthodox Christianity

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.b60d3efc5f89961edccd857594975d5f.png

(Holy Rus: a picture by the Russian painter Mikhail Nesterov, 1901-1906)

What utter blasphemy!

Thanks for explaining. I was wondering who Rus was and why is he holy? 😅

Thanks for explaining. I was wondering who Rus was and why is he holy?

Thete were at least two political Ruses: Kiev Rus and Moscow Rus. Kiev Rus was incorporated into Poland in 16th or 17th century and became Ukraine around WW2. Moscow Rus became Grand Duchy of Moscow about 12th century which in turn became tsardom of Russia sbout 16th century.

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

🙏 Thank you! 🙏

15 hours ago, Richie said:

Religious tensions and wars are spreading across the globe... 

Let me see if I got this right  . .   .    .

Catholic Biden says Easter is now also Transgender Day of Visibility.

And bans any religious themed Easter eggs.  I would imagine Transgender eggs are acceptable?   :blink:

Waiting for the Easter rabbit to weigh in  .   .     .    :facepalmpo2:

Edited by Doug

It will be interesting to see how nations will deal with extreme islamists when attacking false religion? (because so far they failed, and new factions spring out) That's why I recon nations (with Jehovah's thought) will target ideology where religion needs to be eliminated no more churches .. no more mosques.... 

ISIS-K was created nine years ago as an autonomous ‘province’ of the Islamic State, and despite many enemies has survived and proved itself capable of launching attacks in Pakistan, Iran and central Asia. Before the Crocus City attack, it had planned others in Europe and Russia. The commander of US Central Command, Gen. Erik Kurilla, assessed recently that ISIS-K “retains the capability and the will to attack US and Western interests abroad in as little as six months with little to no warning.”

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/03/30/europe/how-isis-has-europe-and-the-us-in-sights-after-deadly-moscow-attack/index.html

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

For me, removing Vatican, any Protestant/Evangelist religions and Muslim lobbying from United Nations is enough to say they are unseat at the back of the scarlet colored wild beast. In case they are also unseat from the two-horned wild beast which stands for US/UK, I can say BTG is unseat and ready for her total destructuon. I don't see that all UN members will do the same action. Only ten horns with power and authority in the UN can do this. Other nations are so connected with her will weep with her destruction. 

In my opinion from this scenario. BTG is attacked by wild beast.