JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

2 hours ago, chuck83 said:

It's time to get out of Jerusalem while you still have time....

some are taking notice something isn't right.

We would point out that although the Roman army didn't return for four years, that didn't mean there was four years to leave.  Because the rival factions inside Jerusalem prevented anyone from leaving.  If the Christians didn't respond to what Jesus said promptly, they got trapped.

Now, however, we understand that even during the GT there will still be opportunity to take sides with Jehovah.

Jehovah doesn't want any to be destroyed.

19 minutes ago, Doug said:

We would point out that although the Roman army didn't return for four years, that didn't mean there was four years to leave.  Because the rival factions inside Jerusalem prevented anyone from leaving.  If the Christians didn't respond to what Jesus said promptly, they got trapped.

Now, however, we understand that even during the GT there will still be opportunity to take sides with Jehovah.

Jehovah doesn't want any to be destroyed.

All I'm saying are people inactive or in the world are noticing something is going wrong. The semantics of how it happened is something else from 66CE to 70CE. The sign is here now and some are heeding it. That's all I was saying.

Edited by chuck83

Favorite Scriptures: Revelation 14:7 and Psalm 34:18 | Lost over 100 lbs following a whole food diet. 
¡Estoy aprendo español con Duolingo! | Lover of Ragdoll cats ❤️ Sammy & Toby

21 minutes ago, Doug said:

If the Christians didn't respond to what Jesus said promptly, they got trapped.

It was easier to leave right away than later

Those prepared suffered less losses and were better succeed

likewise those who take Jehovah’s side NOW will be more prepared and will suffer less losses because their lives are simpler.

Those who decide to come to Jehovah during GT will have a lot more troubles and face more issues.

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

1 minute ago, Sofia said:

It was easier to leave right away than later

Those prepared suffered less losses and were better succeed

likewise those who take Jehovah’s side NOW will be more prepared and will suffer less losses because their lives are simpler.

Those who decide to come to Jehovah during GT will have a lot more troubles and face more issues.

I love what you said.

I remember a brother that had gems for the MWM that was impromptu. He told me he had 3 days to prepare but he let other things get in the way. Finally the day of the meeting came and he was still busy and never prepared his part. By the time meeting came he wrote his talk one stage. He knew the basics of the material. The brother that originally had the part scurried to give him his notes at meeting. But he couldn't even make sense of the brothers notes and had to wing it. Of course Jehovah and holy spirit helped him. But internally it was a nightmare for he said. He had to ask brothers including me after, did his part make sense and flow because he never prepared.

A talk is a small scale... but what about during the GT? Because this is the same difference.

Favorite Scriptures: Revelation 14:7 and Psalm 34:18 | Lost over 100 lbs following a whole food diet. 
¡Estoy aprendo español con Duolingo! | Lover of Ragdoll cats ❤️ Sammy & Toby

23 minutes ago, chuck83 said:

All I'm saying are people inactive or in the world are noticing something is going wrong. The semantics of how it happened is something else from 66CE to 70CE. The sign is here now and some are heeding it. That's all I was saying.

I agree with you.  We may figuratively be where our brothers were in 66CE.  And the sooner one flees the better.

I just wanted to highlight Jehovah's mercy.  As we recently learned, the beginning of the GT does not mean the door has closed.  It will be very interesting to see how many will want to save themselves by joining us.

I can see people who realise we are not ever going to “return to normal” losing all hope. The desperation is already here, with no affordable housing, food prices skyrocketing, medical costs no longer being subsidised so much more to pay out of pocket. This is in Australia, “the lucky country” as we once were. 

These ones we are trying to appeal to with our new way of witnessing. They are like stunned mullets. If they turn to Jehovah and “repent… so that seasons of refreshing may come from Jehovah himself”, he will help them, even without much preparation (thinking of the great mixed crowd out of Egypt).

However, for those who just are wallowing, not wanting to listen because they are truly blinded, they will soon be taking things into their own hands to find relief. I always remember how vicious things got in the supermarkets over the toilet paper shortage. It was scary to see. No zombie or apocalyptic movie can capture the desperation and degrading survival instinct that will be motivating them pre Armageddon. We will only survive because we have Jehovah’s protection.

4 hours ago, Richie said:

I feel GT is about to begin...

You are right, it will be here next Wednesday, give or take three days. If it doesn't begin this Wednesday, then maybe the next one...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

5 hours ago, hatcheckgirl said:

I can see people who realise we are not ever going to “return to normal” losing all hope. The desperation is already here, with no affordable housing, food prices skyrocketing, medical costs no longer being subsidised so much more to pay out of pocket. This is in Australia, “the lucky country” as we once were. 

These ones we are trying to appeal to with our new way of witnessing. They are like stunned mullets. If they turn to Jehovah and “repent… so that seasons of refreshing may come from Jehovah himself”, he will help them, even without much preparation (thinking of the great mixed crowd out of Egypt).

However, for those who just are wallowing, not wanting to listen because they are truly blinded, they will soon be taking things into their own hands to find relief. I always remember how vicious things got in the supermarkets over the toilet paper shortage. It was scary to see. No zombie or apocalyptic movie can capture the desperation and degrading survival instinct that will be motivating them pre Armageddon. We will only survive because we have Jehovah’s protection.

Looks scary but Samuel Herd once said that "We should not fear the GT." 

From another WT said that , we even prosper during GT

People will show their true colors. 

The GT sounds scary but its about time to fulfill God's purpose. 

The attack on BTG may come in surprise.

Some may wonder how it comes suddenly without warning. Some say, "We miss the unprecedented P&S news.... A lot of P&S news around...Which news"? ....... "Don't worry we are already here. Let's go and be prepared for next round".

1 hour ago, Richie said:

The attack on BTG may come in surprise.

I have talked Saturday with an ex UN consultant and he told me that is being prepared backstage as I imagined it would be.

It’s already undergoing … so get ready 

When it’s announced it will be a surprise though 

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

47 minutes ago, Sofia said:

I have talked Saturday with an ex UN consultant and he told me that is being prepared backstage as I imagined it would be.

Hopefully, I hate this wicked system so much. 

2 hours ago, Sofia said:

There always are some rumours or whistleblowers when such big things are happening, interesting how do they keep it so secret (if this is true of course). We hear some rumours about some UN agencies being unhappy with how religions handle some things, but nothing even remotely close to forbidding all religions.

He said that first of all UK is ending the House of Lords. Bishops will no longer rule UK. It’s being prepared and maybe this year church is out of the state 

In UN the Holy See is not well seen by many and it has been in controversy lately. It may be outcasted from UN as permanent observer 

1 hour ago, Sofia said:

He said that first of all UK is ending the House of Lords. Bishops will no longer rule UK. It’s being prepared and maybe this year church is out of the state 

In UN the Holy See is not well seen by many and it has been in controversy lately. It may be outcasted from UN as permanent observer 

What are the chances of getting a transcript of your conversation with this UN guy?

season 4 taking notes GIF by Shameless

Edited by LeolaRootStew

18 minutes ago, LeolaRootStew said:

What are the chances of getting a transcript of your conversation with this UN guy?

season 4 taking notes GIF by Shameless

Oh I’m sorry

interesting that he whispered it in my ear while his wife couldn’t ear it.

They came here to buy a pet.

3 hours ago, Sofia said:

I so hope so sis. This world literally hurts my heart. 

Dance. Even if there's no music. 

Dance Dancing GIF by binibambini

6 hours ago, Sofia said:

all UK is ending the House of Lords. Bishops will no longer rule UK. It’s being prepared and maybe this year church is out of the state 

https://bills.parliament.uk/bills/3539

2 hours ago, Richie said:

It looks like the Harlot is removed from the back of the wild beast. 

It has to be. My understanding is this. Correct me if Im wrong.

Outcasted from UK

Outcasted from UN

That needs to happen prior anything else.

It makes no sense to forbid an allie that rules among them.

It has to be outcast first. 

4 hours ago, Sofia said:

It has to be. My understanding is this. Correct me if Im wrong.

Outcasted from UK

Outcasted from UN

That needs to happen prior anything else.

It makes no sense to forbid an allie that rules among them.

It has to be outcast first. 

The book of Revelation describes the Harlot ia sitting at the back of the wild beast (UN). Then, the wild beast hates the Harlot and eat her flesh. According to this Biblical description, the BTG who is given a seat at the back of the UN will be unseat and removed her from prestige position from UN. If UK will do it first, it makea it sense. Because UK is the mother of US. UK also gives a breath to the wild beast. If UK pull out its support to the Harlot. It means UK changes its breath to the wild beast to act against to the one who is seating its back. 

Try to figure ojt the 7th bowl of Anger of Jehovah.... 

"The great city split into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell; and Babylon the Great was remembered before God, to give her the cup of the wine of the fury of his wrath" 

The great city (BTG) will split first. Then the nations will become so affected because they are so connected to her...... Then the cup of anger will be given to her destruction. It looks stages of actions.