JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

Looks like ISIS claim could be believable,  it appears there is so much happening behind the scenes between Moscow and ISIS. 

March alone, Russian authorities had thwarted several ISIS related incidents, according to RIA. On March 3, RIA reported that six ISIS members were killed in a counter-terrorist operation in the Ingush Karabulak; on March 7, it said security services had uncovered and “neutralized” a cell of the banned organization Vilayat Khorasan in the Kaluga region, whose members were planning an attack on a synagogue in Moscow; and on March 20, it said the commander of an ISIS combat group had been detained.https://edition.cnn.com/2024/03/22/europe/crocus-moscow-shooting/index.html

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

EU leaders have agreed in principle to commandeer a large majority of the profits generated from frozen Russian assets and give them to Ukraine.

The proposal could generate €3bn (£2.6bn) this year and the first billion could be released to Ukraine by July, the European Commission president, Ursula von der Leyen, said late on Thursday at the end of the first day of an EU leaders’ summit in Brussels.

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

2 hours ago, Michelle112 said:

Imagine what Jehovah sees..EVERYTHING. 😪😪😪

I’ve been thinking more about that lately myself. It’s so disgusting out there.  

Jer 29:11-“For I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

Psalm 56:3-“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”
Romans 8:38-”For I am convinced...”

Just think for a minute:

Revelation 17:17

17 For God put it into their hearts to carry out his thought, yes, to carry out their one thought by giving their kingdom to the wild beast, until the words of God will have been accomplished.

”one thought” = unanimous decision 

Whats the only thing all nations want to annihilate at the present time ? 

https://www.barrons.com/amp/news/white-house-says-is-group-common-terrorist-enemy-after-moscow-attack-14214d84

and it’s related to religion 

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

30 minutes ago, Sofia said:

Just think for a minute:

Revelation 17:17

17 For God put it into their hearts to carry out his thought, yes, to carry out their one thought by giving their kingdom to the wild beast, until the words of God will have been accomplished.

”one thought” = unanimous decision 

Whats the only thing all nations want to annihilate at the present time ? 

https://www.barrons.com/amp/news/white-house-says-is-group-common-terrorist-enemy-after-moscow-attack-14214d84

and it’s related to religion 

Religious Extremist aka war on terror. 

14 minutes ago, Andrey said:

It's too early to talk about closing religions, we need to build a movie studio in Ramapo (NY) Construction is scheduled to begin in 2022 and be completed by December 2026.

All building projects are designed so that they can be resumed after Armageddon.  When I worked on a kingdom hall, they told us that during the first safety meeting.

United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres condemned the attack near Moscow that left more than 130 people dead, stressing ISIS is a significant global threat at a press conference Saturday at El Arish International Airport in Egypt.

Guterres called for intensified international efforts to combat the terrorist organization and prevent future strikes worldwide.“ISIS is a terrorist organization that is operating in several parts of the world, and it is a very serious threat to us all. We firmly condemn — we consider absolutely intolerable — the attack that took place in Moscow," Guterres said."And we encourage all countries to work with each other in order to make sure that ISIS will not have the capacity to strike again anywhere else in the world. ISIS is a terrorist organization that needs to be fought with determination, with a lot of international cooperation," he continued.https://edition.cnn.com/europe/live-news/moscow-russia-shooting-03-23-24/index.html

19 minutes ago, New World Explorer said:

United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres condemned the attack near Moscow that left more than 130 people dead, stressing ISIS is a significant global threat at a press conference Saturday at El Arish International Airport in Egypt.

Guterres called for intensified international efforts to combat the terrorist organization and prevent future strikes worldwide.“ISIS is a terrorist organization that is operating in several parts of the world, and it is a very serious threat to us all. We firmly condemn — we consider absolutely intolerable — the attack that took place in Moscow," Guterres said."And we encourage all countries to work with each other in order to make sure that ISIS will not have the capacity to strike again anywhere else in the world. ISIS is a terrorist organization that needs to be fought with determination, with a lot of international cooperation," he continued.https://edition.cnn.com/europe/live-news/moscow-russia-shooting-03-23-24/index.html

No teeth...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1 hour ago, Tortuga said:

No teeth...

It shows you how weak humans and scared humans are that Jehovah has to put it in their hearts to carry out this thoughts. A single thought! Otherwise it'll be there back and forth silliness with no decisions or actions done. The UN is a joke.

Favorite Scriptures: Revelation 14:7 and Psalm 34:18 | Lost over 100 lbs following a whole food diet. 
¡Estoy aprendo español con Duolingo! | Lover of Ragdoll cats ❤️ Sammy & Toby

5 hours ago, coolbrz731 said:

All building projects are designed so that they can be resumed after Armageddon.  When I worked on a kingdom hall, they told us that during the first safety meeting.

What about the Jesus Christ movie? They said we'd see it.

2 hours ago, Andrey said:

What about the Jesus Christ movie? They said we'd see it.

They did say we'd see it.  They didn't say when.   Remember, this movie is as the governing body puts it, "Jehovah willing, to be used to help resurrected ones learn about and put faith in Jesus and his sacrifice".  Something to that effect.  So it is meant to be viewed after Armageddon.  Jehovah willing.

9 hours ago, New World Explorer said:

This could easily lead to a ban on public displays of faith, then the Christians make a big stink about it, and then they get targeted first for destruction.

It's a good possible foundation.

9 hours ago, Tortuga said:

No teeth...

not yet, sourpuss 💜

Fun Animation GIF

49 minutes ago, Andrey said:

And we have not yet, not all the fruits of the spirit, considered in the congresses. Galatians 5:22, 23. :whistling:

We don't need to cover all aspects of the fruitage of the spirit as convention themes before the end comes. If it's any consolation, we did that in a recent series of articles in the Study Edition WT

Let us not forget that the Bible doesn't center around our organization. Rather, our organization centers around the Bible.

Edited by truce

9 hours ago, truce said:

We don't need to cover all aspects of the fruitage of the spirit as convention themes before the end comes. If it's any consolation, we did that in a recent series of articles in the Study Edition WT

Let us not forget that the Bible doesn't center around our organization. Rather, our organization centers around the Bible.

True, next them of convention is all about preaching the good news which is not part of the fruitage of spirit.

5 hours ago, JennyM said:

I feel t something different about this memorial. This may be the last.

Who feels  the same? 

Well at mine there were absolutely no invited neighbors at ours. No random people off the street. I was the only way in as I was the door attendant and questioned anyone unfamiliar. Everyone belonged to someone otherwise I had to rely it to the others and I didn't have to. Disfellowshipped, inactive, or unbelieving family/friends/coworker is all I saw.

Off-topic sorry: Honestly to see those disfellowshipped ones and be able to take advantage of the update at the Memorial and be the door man and show love and fellow feeling. "Welcome! Good to see you!" and giving a real smile for a disfellowshipped one felt so good for my heart and their faces looked sad to beams of light.

Even a hug to the inactive ones I was close with, felt good for my heart and you could see their faces light up. I know when I was inactive I felt I might as well be DF'd coming back but I remembered how I felt and the love friends showed me at last years Memorial.

Blessing and a privilege from Jehovah that I got to be the door attendant and give back and show love.

Favorite Scriptures: Revelation 14:7 and Psalm 34:18 | Lost over 100 lbs following a whole food diet. 
¡Estoy aprendo español con Duolingo! | Lover of Ragdoll cats ❤️ Sammy & Toby