JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

20 minutes ago, trottigy said:

The red heifer ... I never understood that Jewish conspiracy theory. There is NO prophecy about Jews getting "cleansed" and then the Temple suddenly comes back.

It's so weird. AND I know there are several fundamentalist "Christian" groups that have an idea of these red cows being sacrificed too and this opening the way for a new temple. It is especially crazy when you think how "Christians" should recognize that it is ONLY Jesus that can "cleanse"/ purify their sins.

Cults and conspiracists comes up with some of the craziest stuff!  :no:

EDIT: for those interested - the account about how a red cow was sacrificed to provide a method of cleansing is found at Num 19, but again NOTHING about any prophecy.

Actually, this idea inspires the religious conflict of two parties. Nothing with our belief. This craziness may trigger governments and UN to think again for another root cause of unrelenting war in Israel. 

Call me crazy, but that area of the world... the closer to Jerusalem as possible... is where I have imagined the "axis of evil" detonating a nuclear device. In one of those ... if we can't have it - no one can moves. That is the only thing I can think of that would stop the wars there - the inability for anyone to be there since it is a "red" fallout zone.

Anyway, it's a good thing we have God's Kingdom already ruling in heaven and just waiting for the final sealing of all the anointed to allow the GT to start (that there is a prophecy for at Rev 7). Once the real "end" of the last days begins we can really see and feel this madness finish. I do find it interesting that Religion will be the first part of this system to go. We live in extraordinary times.  :popcorn:

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

2 hours ago, trottigy said:

Call me crazy, but that area of the world... the closer to Jerusalem as possible... is where I have imagined the "axis of evil" detonating a nuclear device. In one of those ... if we can't have it - no one can moves. That is the only thing I can think of that would stop the wars there - the inability for anyone to be there since it is a "red" fallout zone.

Anyway, it's a good thing we have God's Kingdom already ruling in heaven and just waiting for the final sealing of all the anointed to allow the GT to start (that there is a prophecy for at Rev 7). Once the real "end" of the last days begins we can really see and feel this madness finish. I do find it interesting that Religion will be the first part of this system to go. We live in extraordinary times.  :popcorn:

Houthis already have cruise missiles ... 

Here is the article how weapons are becoming more and more advanced in the hands of Iran backed militias ..https://www.forbes.com/sites/pauliddon/2024/03/20/houthis-not-only-iran-backed-group-with-cruise-missiles-that-can-reach-israel/?sh=1f45ba84508c

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

10 minutes ago, New World Explorer said:

Houthis already have cruise missiles ... 

Here is the article how weapons are becoming more and more advanced in the hands of Iran backed militias ..https://www.forbes.com/sites/pauliddon/2024/03/20/houthis-not-only-iran-backed-group-with-cruise-missiles-that-can-reach-israel/?sh=1f45ba84508c

They are Islamist militant group officially known as Ansar Allah means "Supporters of God".

the Houthi movement has two central religious-ideological tenets. The first is the "Quranic Way", and which encompasses the belief that the Quran does not allow for interpretation and contains everything needed to improve Muslim society. The second is the belief in the absolute, divine right of Ahl al-Bayt (Prophet's descendants) to rule.

5 hours ago, trottigy said:

Strangely I have always thought that area of the world would figure heavily in the claim of P&S 

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.

19 minutes ago, Doug said:

Indeed.  Muslims, Jews and 'Christians' all view it as holy land.  Sacred.

As per documentary showed, the American Evangelists promote and influence the US politicians and White house to support Israel from its campaign against Palestinians. US politicians and Evangelists have always protected Israel from its enemies like Iran, Hamas and so on. They are believing Israel and it's people are holy and God's creation. They don't care about the lives of others especially Palestinians people. These US Evangelists support the Genocide and God's will. We can say that US Christians Evangelists are found the blood of the innocent Palestinians. 

For me to stop this madness, US must shift its course along with UN. They have to act against the Jerusalem which is another cause of eternal conflict. If ever,  I am sure all Abrahamaic religions will cry out for this aggression against they call holy land. 

Edited by Richie

14 hours ago, hatcheckgirl said:

I've always wondered about this.  I've visited Hiroshima, and it is a vibrant, bustling city.  No one would imagine in their wildest dreams it's the same city that suffered that enormous destruction.  The Peace Park with the blast epicentre has the building, Genbaku Dome, with a lot of it still intact left as a memorial.  It doesn't really look any worse that a normal bomb blast effect would.  And I wondered how come we are all allowed to walk around ground zero.  Now I know.  Thanks.

Maybe you would like to see this movie about how was life back then:

"In this Corner of the World", 2016

(Kono sekai no katasumi ni)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4769824

Know this my beloved brothers, I am not a native English speaker.

Please be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger. (James 1:19)

These are just my thoughts as i see a disproportional worldly blessing going to "Isreal".

Who killed the Messiah?

Who can bless the killers of Christ to say thanks for continued support?

Humm....I wonder.

7 minutes ago, vern said:

These are just my thoughts as i see a disproportional worldly blessing going to "Isreal".

Who killed the Messiah?

Who can bless the killers of Christ to say thanks for continued support?

Humm....I wonder.

If you check it again, it is not the whole world that is blessing this or not blessing that.

That is the image being sold to you.

In the specific case that you mention, only KOTS and its allies are blessing it, reminding that even in those countries the clay and the iron are not agreeing on it totally.

Know this my beloved brothers, I am not a native English speaker.

Please be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger. (James 1:19)

1 hour ago, Paulo said:

Maybe you would like to see this movie about how was life back then:

"In this Corner of the World", 2016

(Kono sekai no katasumi ni)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4769824

Yes, I’ve seen this movie. It’s very good, very moving, and seen from the Japanese perspective living through it. 

9 hours ago, Doug said:

Indeed.  Muslims, Jews and 'Christians' all view it as holy land.  Sacred.

Maybe a nuke there by a "religious zealot" would be enough for the world governments to shut ALL religions down?

PS - this is not a request!!!!

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

U.S. submits U.N. resolution calling for immediate ceasefire in Gaza. Here’s why it matters.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-submits-un-resolution-calling-for-immediate-ceasefire-in-gaza-heres-why-it-matters-230747565.html

We shall see what happens.

Favorite Scriptures: Revelation 14:7 and Psalm 34:18 | Lost over 100 lbs following a whole food diet. 
¡Estoy aprendo español con Duolingo! | Lover of Ragdoll cats ❤️ Sammy & Toby

2 hours ago, trottigy said:

Maybe a nuke there by a "religious zealot" would be enough for the world governments to shut ALL religions down?

Not even a nuke, powerful dirty bomb or chemical bomb it's a possibility. The system is so wicked that I am not ruling anything out. 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

https://www.reuters.com/world/china-considers-taking-part-swiss-ukraine-peace-talks-ambassador-says-2024-03-18/

ZURICH, March 18 (Reuters) - China will consider taking part in a peace conference aimed at ending the war in Ukraine which neutral Switzerland plans to host in the coming months, the Asian country's ambassador to Bern was quoted as saying on Monday.

39 minutes ago, JennyM said:

https://www.reuters.com/world/china-considers-taking-part-swiss-ukraine-peace-talks-ambassador-says-2024-03-18/

ZURICH, March 18 (Reuters) - China will consider taking part in a peace conference aimed at ending the war in Ukraine which neutral Switzerland plans to host in the coming months, the Asian country's ambassador to Bern was quoted as saying on Monday.

Switzerland is no longer neutral.

Russia and China veto US resolution calling for immediate cease-fire in Gaza

https://www.yahoo.com/news/un-vote-us-resolution-declaring-045435124.html

The games these governments are playing.

Favorite Scriptures: Revelation 14:7 and Psalm 34:18 | Lost over 100 lbs following a whole food diet. 
¡Estoy aprendo español con Duolingo! | Lover of Ragdoll cats ❤️ Sammy & Toby

14 hours ago, chuck83 said:

U.S. submits U.N. resolution calling for immediate ceasefire in Gaza. Here’s why it matters.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-submits-un-resolution-calling-for-immediate-ceasefire-in-gaza-heres-why-it-matters-230747565.html

We shall see what happens.

Didn't China and Russia veto this resolution? 

Soon .....