JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

According to the son of Hamas:

”They love violence…we are not talking about political terrorist organisations…we are talking about a religious group that does not believe in political borders who wants to annihilate an entire race...“

"Don’t know if you noticed, the attacks of Israel on October 7th was a birthday gift to Putin!“

His campaign against Hamas is all about religious hate and fanaticism. Message loud.

- Read the Bible daily 

Phil.2:5

44 minutes ago, MChill14 said:

soon .. middle east will join the declaration of peace and everyone is calling for peace even the pope. 

china, US, russia and UK  and africa...... 

5 hours ago, MChill14 said:

Of course they keep pointing fingers at each other…. Typical for this wicked political system. 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

3 hours ago, Richie said:

Mosques are demolished and destroyed in China.... 

This is going on for a while now... In April 2018, Beijing issued a directive stating that government officials should “strictly control the construction and layout of Islamic activity venues” and “adhere to the principle of demolishing more and building less”.

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

1 hour ago, New World Explorer said:

This is going on for a while now... In April 2018, Beijing issued a directive stating that government officials should “strictly control the construction and layout of Islamic activity venues” and “adhere to the principle of demolishing more and building less”.

Surprisingly, after meeting with the Arab nations mainly OIC, Beijing made this move. Beijing acteds against Muslim brotherhood😅

3 hours ago, Richie said:

Surprisingly, after meeting with the Arab nations mainly OIC, Beijing made this move. Beijing acteds against Muslim brotherhood😅

Politically supports Palestinians 

but yet destroys their mosques

🤔
for me it’s a clear sign that China obviously doesn’t support religion mixed with state.

Maybe they want to make it very clear.

Edited by Sofia

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

3 hours ago, Sofia said:

Politically supports Palestinians 

but yet destroys their mosques

🤔
for me it’s a clear sign that China obviously doesn’t support religion mixed with state.

Maybe they want to make it very clear.

Like rest of the governments, China act like oxymoron's.

2 hours ago, mjcabz said:

Após o incidente do atentado em Kerala durante a convenção, quebramos o silêncio fazendo esta entrevista. Espero que este ato de oposição à nossa organização traga a oportunidade de ser Jeová e de seu povo, as Testemunhas de Jeová, ser mais conhecido na Índia.

just for us here on the other side of the planet to understand...

scooters in India apparently don't wear helmets on the back?
:confused:

The Story Behind the Photo: Family of 5 on a Scooter, India ...

I like the way the brother defined safety here

A great testimony :)

3 hours ago, Dages said:

Not only Russia, but also Iran and China want this war to end very fast

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

The news is overwhelming.  Most definitely according to Matt. 24:8 "pangs of distress" when that happens a woman goes into labor.

There is to much going on.  Like the research says, "This suggest that like birth pangs, the world's problems will  increase in frequency, in intensity, and duration, climaxing in the Great Tribulation."

Never before have we experience world trouble like this.

2 minutes ago, cme said:

La nouvelle est accablante. Très certainement selon Matt. 24:8 « douleurs de détresse » lorsque cela arrive, une femme entre en travail.

Il se passe trop de choses. Comme le dit la recherche, "Cela suggère que, comme les douleurs de l'accouchement, les problèmes du monde augmenteront en fréquence, en intensité et en durée , pour atteindre leur apogée lors de la Grande Tribulation. "

Jamais auparavant nous n’avons connu des troubles mondiaux comme celui-ci.

We need courage, sister Carmen, and IT WILL BE GIVEN, otherwise I won't give much of all of us. Let's have faith, the White Rider is coming and we know how beautiful and powerful he is. Let's wait and see...

19 minutes ago, Dolce vita said:

Jehovah will carry each of us at arm's length, Let's trust, all will be fine.

This maybe a translation problem, but in english it reads like a baby with really soiled diaper

:D

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

40 minutes ago, Old said:

This maybe a translation problem, but in english it reads like a baby with really soiled diaper

:D

Said like that... and we're not kidding, Brother Turtle. Google is the guilty. I must feel relieved that he didn't say something rude. It's happened to me before. Well, I can count on you to come up with the idea, I hope. That said, how do you say it in English, then?