JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Scheduler/Publisher - Updates, Support, and Suggestions

I don't think we need to ask if anyone is using the software anymore. If you've reviewed the software and determined you want to use it, this thread can serve as a place to discuss updates, support questions, and suggestions we might make to the Devs. Hopefully this can be a productive and helpful space to those who use the software whether we are and old pro or just getting started. Enjoy!

To start us off, here are a couple suggestions I made to the Devs today:

1) remove scheduling the CLM Timer on the weekend meetings. It shouldn't be an option since the CLM is only during the midweek meeting. This causes me to have "Duties not Scheduled" notifications that I essentially can't get rid of.

2) under "App Persons" the filters could be cleaned up a bit. The "Not Connected" filter only shows those who are not connected but when you switch the filter to "Old App Version" it not only shows you those who have an app that needs to be updated but also those who have never been connected that show under the "Not Connected" filter. hoping they can separate the 2 filters to be completely distinct from each other.

Don't let there be an option to assign CLM timer on weekend meeting.png

Duties not scheduled on a day they can't be scheduled.png

Old App Versions.png

As I understand it, the duties are not meeting conscious.  In other words, CLM Timer is not a CLM assignment.  It could just as easily say Snow Shoveler.  As a result the duties apply to all meetings.

However to mute the notification, you can click on "me" icon, then in the upper right click on the person with the gear, then in the upper right click on the pencil next to your name and disable the CLM timer warning.