JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Jehovah's Witnesses build worship space in Iqaluit, the furthest north of its kind!

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 617 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I'm no geography expert - but this location looks pretty far north to me

image.thumb.png.61ef705098edccf460617a31c6d80254.png

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

1 hour ago, Sheep said:

That was my question too. It's not the Kingdom Hall that we're speaking of here.

I hereby declare @Qapla's post :offtopic:

Maybe we should just agree with him.  He is "no geography expert" and the spot he has picked looks to be "pretty far north"...🙂

Edited by jwhess

That was the location returned by Google using the address of the KH in the article

OK - I tried it again by typing it in (instead of letting it "search" the highlighted address) and got this

image.thumb.png.470df3d15736d35fa562e2e772332b07.png

Edited by Qapla

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~