JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Earthquakes In One Place After Another...

There was a very deep 8.0 above NZ a few days ago - (it's since been downgraded) and based on Dutchsinse's theory of deep earthquakes sending out ripples that result in larger, surface earthquakes OR they break up into multiple smaller surface earthquakes, to release the stress ... means that all these recent 5.0's could be releasing the pressure of this large one or they could be a precursor to a larger one. I see that pressure in Eucador is being realeased as it had a 6.1 as did Japan... so there's a lot of pressure under the crust right at the moment.

Edited by Stormswift

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

This morning. Monday 10th September GMT. (CET) seems to be starting with a number of large Earthquakes. 

There have already been a couple of M7s   see the picture. 

Screenshot_20180910-064707.png

Hebrews 10:25 …. encouraging one another...even more as you see the day drawing near.

29 minutes ago, Mac_Tky said:

There have already been a couple of M7s   see the picture.

Mac, the two 7.0 quakes, #1 and 3 on your list, are one second apart...is that correct?

I don't know if that is even discernable. Let me rephrase that: I am not aware of the tech that makes that level of precision possible..but, my keepers don't let me out much.:wave:

They are showing a 4km depth diffence. That I can understand, but to measure 2 separate events at that magnitude with but a single second between them seems, to me, pretty incredulous... 

Turkey earthquake: 5.2 tremor hits by British holiday hotspot Antalya

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1016336/turkey-earthquake-Antalya-holiday-USGS-tsunami

On Wednesday morning, a powerful 5.1 magnitude earthquake struck the region at around 5.21am BST (7.21am). 

The epicenter of the earthquake is said to have taken place 66 km south of popular resort Tekirova in the area of the town of Döşemealtı, Greater Antalya. 

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I just watched this Dutchsinse video earthquake update. He explains how he grew up an atheistic rebellious person but has converted to Christianity. He now believes he has to submit to governmental authority. Maybe he would be receptive to receiving a link for a couple of tracts!

Dutch

https://youtu.be/0TGqF_oWQDM

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

Now this is unusual. Magnitude 5.6 earthquake has hit the South Western Australian town of Walpole, about 430km south of Perth at around 1pm today.  Apparently it was felt as far away as Perth, but not by me :).  Others close to the epicentre reported noise "like a huge underground explosion".  Thankfully only minor damage to some homesteads as it is a very sparsely populated area.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-09-16/earth-tremor-rocks-southern-wa-town-of-walpole/10253364

10 hours ago, SUNRAY said:

I just watched this Dutchsinse video earthquake update. He explains how he grew up an atheistic rebellious person but has converted to Christianity. He now believes he has to submit to governmental authority. Maybe he would be receptive to receiving a link for a couple of tracts!

Dutch

https://youtu.be/0TGqF_oWQDM

Go for it! I'd be interested to know what prompted his change of view. 

13 hours ago, hatcheckgirl said:

Now this is unusual. Magnitude 5.6 earthquake has hit the South Western Australian town of Walpole, about 430km south of Perth at around 1pm today.  Apparently it was felt as far away as Perth, but not by me :).  Others close to the epicentre reported noise "like a huge underground explosion".  Thankfully only minor damage to some homesteads as it is a very sparsely populated area.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-09-16/earth-tremor-rocks-southern-wa-town-of-walpole/10253364

I didn't feel it either.  It was being discussed on one of the gardening groups I'm a member of and people just down the road in Huntingdale and Forrestfield felt it, apparently, and someone in Success, according to the following article. Maybe they are more sensitive to earth tremblings than us.

https://www.watoday.com.au/national/western-australia/wa-to-expect-aftershocks-after-5-6-quake-strikes-in-the-south-west-20180917-p50469.html

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

15 hours ago, Trekkinginspace said:

Go for it! I'd be interested to know what prompted his change of view

I can't, but maybe Ross or someone on Facebook can reach him on his Facebook account. He needs to know that Jehovah does not appoint men to governmental positions!😮

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

I don't do Facebook.

But Michael Janitch/Dutchsinse has

mentioned in past videos that he used to be in a heavy metal band.

He has never mentioned in his earthquake forecasts HOW he came to believe in God, he has just hinted that he now believes in a Creator and the Bible's account of creation.

He has other non-earthquake videos that may explain why and what he believes, but I have never viewed any of them.

I think his mailing address is listed at the bottom of his official website, if someone wants to send him some tracts or something.

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

Granted I took this screen shot early in my morning GMT (UK)  and it's showing all the earthquakes in section of the earth within 24 hours. I going to guess from M3 upwards. Size of circles determines the size. There was a 6.5 somewhere between PNG and NZ. 

Screenshot_20180917-064202.png

Hebrews 10:25 …. encouraging one another...even more as you see the day drawing near.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, ElizaJane said:

Powerful Tsunami Sweeps Away Houses in Indonesia After Earthquakes Shake Island

http://time.com/5409703/tsunami-hits-indonesia-after-earthquake/

Yes, it was scary... I live far away from the place, but my uncle is living there, the shoreline is exactly in front of his house... He is in Malaysia for doing medical check up now, so out of the earthquake and tsunami, but not the house... From what I heard, his house was destroyed badly and his children are evacuating to higher place... We still cannot contact my cousins due to the crash of communication... I hope and pray they are in safe condition...

Edited by ivy

:bouncing:

First Earthquake:

https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us1000h3mf#executive

M 6.1 - 55km NNW of Palu, Indonesia

2018-09-28 07:00:01 UTC0.398°S   119.763°E18.1 km depth

Then second :

M 7.5 - 78km N of Palu, Indonesia

2018-09-28 10:02:43 UTC0.178°S   119.840°E10.0 km depth

https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us1000h3p4#executive

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk