JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

UAP / UFO Whistleblower - USA Congress Meeting

A former intelligence officer was a whistleblower in a USA Congressional Meeting, gave as a sworn testimony.   He claims that there were things recovered in crashes and that there was non-human biological material found but it's been denied.

Do we think this it is the following:

1.   False information

2.  Playground type activities for Demons as a side gig to cause chaos/confusion.

3.  It's Jehovah testing a team of future space Uber/Taxi drivers for interplanetary travel in the new system.   He told them not to go to the earth, but a few didn't listen!

4.  Great starting material for yet another alien movie?

1 hour ago, Desert Dan said:

He claims that there were things recovered in crashes and that there was non-human biological material found but it's been denied.

"Non-human biological material" can be remains from animals or plants. Nothing to do with aliens.

I don't think he's telling the truth. Some people just crave the attention.

As long as the world believes in alien spacecraft, the governments can test experimental aircraft and deny they are doing it...:whistling:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

56 minutes ago, carlos said:

Non-human biological material" can be remains from animals or plants. Nothing to do with aliens.

Can an animal be mutilated and a body formed for a wicked spirit to inhabit it ? Then you would have a biological body. Anything is possible. 

Thats said , aliens if they are demons or not dont really matter.  Jesus came to the earth and became a human to buy back humans. The aliens thing is a side show. Jesus did not come to ransom aliens.  But when I hear about them...i dont discredit it as pure fantasy . Im sure truth and lies are mixed in, which is how Satan does everything. 

Edited by Tsheppar

54 minutes ago, Tsheppar said:

Can an animal be mutilated and a body formed for a wicked spirit to inhabit it ? Then you would have a biological body. Anything is possible. 

Thats said , aliens if they are demons or not dont really matter.  Jesus came to the earth and became a human to buy back humans. The aliens thing is a side show. Jesus did not come to ransom aliens.  But when I hear about them...i dont discredit it as pure fantasy . Im sure truth and lies are mixed in, which is how Satan does everything.

I see no reason for demons to be involved. The USSR sent the dog Laika inside a spacecraft, there's no reason Americans can't have sent other animals. If they knocked down some kind of aircraft and found a dead animal or plants inside, that would be "non-human biological material". Technically he wouldn't be lying. But actually I don't think they knocked down anything or found anything.

7 minutes ago, carlos said:

I see no reason for demons to be involved. The USSR sent the dog Laika inside a spacecraft, there's no reason Americans can't have sent other animals. If they knocked down some kind of aircraft and found a dead animal or plants inside, that would be "non-human biological material". Technically he wouldn't be lying. But actually I don't think they knocked down anything or found anything.

If that is legit ...I would not be surprised demons are involved

1 hour ago, navco said:

If that is legit ...I would not be surprised demons are involved

I don't see any demons in that video. There are scientific and logical explanations for those "pentagon UFO videos" that doesn't involve supernatural answers. The video may as well be depicting mundane objects like a commercial airliner, a jet fighter, a balloon, a bird, or even a random debries flying in the air. We can accept those without involving demons.

Chances are, the same is the case with this too.

22 minutes ago, Hinata said:

I don't see any demons in that video. There are scientific and logical explanations for those "pentagon UFO videos" that doesn't involve supernatural answers. The video may as well be depicting mundane objects like a commercial airliner, a jet fighter, a balloon, a bird, or even a random debries flying in the air. We can accept those without involving demons.

And that's ok that's your opinion the things I have read and what pilots are saying say otherwise.

Especially this video

Edited by navco

27 minutes ago, Hinata said:

It was said that it defied the law of physics as we know it.   So it's movement didn't make sense.

1 hour ago, Tortuga said:

I never understood how a species with green blood had red lips...:whistling:

The only LOGICAL explanation is...

Vulcans obviously wore lipstick.😂

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

5 hours ago, Dages said:

pushing for "alien are real" propaganda, another tool to get rid of religion 😉 

If the government said that space aliens were real, would conspiracy theorists believe them?   🤔

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D