JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Jw Broadcasting - August 2023

On 8/1/2023 at 1:18 PM, jwhess said:

Just 6 days away.  Will it be a GB member presenting?  I believe Br. Malenfant did the one in July.

Yes, I think one of our newer GB members will present this time:

Gage Fleegle or Jeffrey Winder perhaps?

1 John 4:1 "Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world."

The video demonstration about the refugee woman in UK made me so emotional...

Many around the World have no idea what refugees been through. Jehovah cares for them as well.

Acts of kindness can make a real difference 😉❤️ 

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

22 minutes ago, Knight said:

Sorry for being so ignorant. What does it mean that is in the server? Ho could I watch it?

Andrea, the process to update JW.org in every language to contain the new broadcasting takes some time. So the video file is usually copied in a folder in the server a few hours before it appears publicly on the website.

Some members here like to calculate the pattern those folder names follow and download the file before it's announced on the website. But most of us can afford to wait a few hours until it's officially released. :) In other words, those comments don't mean anything for you or me.

So is this a new thing? The English August JW Broadcast shows a foreign language for Study 8 on the Brochure (illustrations I'm guessing. I could not read it.). Is this to show the world wide nature of the work? Or is this a 'slip-up'.

Screenshot_20230808_143908_JW Library.jpg

20230808_144401.jpg

Edited by ➕👇 ꓤꓱꓷꓠꓵ🎵Tone

1 hour ago, 👇 ꓤꓱꓷꓠꓵ🎵Tone said:

So is this a new thing? The English August JW Broadcast shows a foreign language for Study 8 on the Brochure (illustrations I'm guessing. I could not read it.). Is this to show the world wide nature of the work? Or is this a 'slip-up'.

Screenshot_20230808_143908_JW Library.jpg

20230808_144401.jpg

The above language is portuguese. Nothing new. https://www.jw.org/en/library/books/reading-and-teaching/8-illustrations-that-teach/

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

18 hours ago, MU ORL said:

Oh, so are the servers the JW Hub or are they open to the public?

Take a look at Carlos' post and that may help you understand. No, it is not public, and the rules of JWTalk indicate we cannot post non-public links on the forums. See the JWTalk Community Membership Policy, especially sections E(3) and F(3) .

55 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Take a look at Carlos' post and that may help you understand. No, it is not public, and the rules of JWTalk indicate we cannot post non-public links on the forums. See the JWTalk Community Membership Policy, especially sections E(3) and F(3) .

Yes, I understood. I did a search on the subject here in this community, but still thanks for the reply. Jehovah bless you for your willingness to point me to the answer and for staying polite and kind.

Edited by Murilo Orlando

Parts of my comment violated community membership policy. I think it's better not to discuss the subjects I would in the original comment, I'll talk to a moderator about them.

• WilliamChew changed the title to Jw Broadcasting - August 2023
  • trottigy unpinned this topic