JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

What is your weather like today?

I was gonna resurrected this topic but cannot find it. It must have been on the old board. But alas.... here it has been HOT HOT HOT!

113918=6254-hotweather.jpg And I am talking mid 90's hot and very very humid. Personally, I am not one to complain. I will take 95 and scorching sun over 5 and two feet of snow anyday.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

It was hot earlier in the week, like mid 90's hot, but it is cooling off nicely for the rest of the week....

Tonight

icon Clear

Low 53°F

Clear...Cooler. Lows 50 to 56. Prevailing southwest winds 5 to 15 mph shifting to the southeast after midnight.

Friday

icon Partly Cloudy

High 71°F

Mostly sunny in the morning then becoming partly cloudy. Highs 65 to 77 higher elevations...70 to 82 lower elevations. Prevailing south winds up to 10 mph shifting to the southwest in the afternoon.

Friday Night

icon Chance Of Showers

Low 50°F

Partly cloudy with a slight chance of rain showers. Lows 46 to 54. Prevailing southwest winds 5 to 15 mph shifting to the south after midnight.

Saturday

icon Clearing

High 71°F

Partly cloudy in the morning then clearing. Highs 64 to 78. Prevailing south winds up to 10 mph.

Saturday Night

icon Mostly Clear

Low 49°F

Mostly clear. Lows 46 to 52. Prevailing southwest winds up to 10 mph shifting to the east after midnight.

Sunday

icon Sunny

High 72°F

Sunny. Highs 66 to 78.

Sunday Night

icon Clear

Low 49°F

Clear. Lows 46 to 52.

Monday

icon Clear

High 71°F

Low 50°F

Clear. Highs 64 to 78. Lows 46 to 53.

Monday Night

icon Clear

Low 50°F

Clear. Highs 64 to 78. Lows 46 to 53.

Tuesday

icon Clear

High 76°F

Low 53°F

Clear. Highs 69 to 83. Lows 47 to 59.

Tuesday Night

icon Clear

Low 53°F

Clear. Highs 69 to 83. Lows 47 to 59.

Wednesday

icon Clear

High 84°F

Low 56°F

Clear. Highs 76 to 91. Lows 51 to 61.

Thursday

icon Clear

High 84°F

Low 56°F

Clear. Highs 76 to 91. Lows 51 to 61.

Toasty. And this is just the BEGINNING of SUMMER!!!! :help:

Wow! That's toasty alright!

The other week I had sent my daughter (10) to Las Vegas on a plane by herself to see some friends that used to attend our congregation. I was thinking how you are out around there somewhere.

She said it was hot, but loved the weather. Apparently it was a hot that didn't carry the humid sticky icky sweaty all along with it like it does here in Ohio.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

That looks great Chuck!!!!

A family from our hall are going to San Diego next week for 3 weeks. They are going home to visit their family. They have been in TX for two years and our summers are not easy on them, lol.

I feel for you brother and sisters having to bear up under the heat. We were at 80 degrees yesterday and 61 degrees as a high today with rain. Muggy as all get out however.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

Still raining.

If Jehovah decided to flood the Earth again,(of course he wont) He gave us the rainbow as a sign.

I t would not take 40 days and 40 nights.

With the state our drains are in, it would be more like 40 hours.

There is a huge river forming in my street right now!

110 today in Arizona!.....(shoot me now)

I understand . . .in spades!

Heat Wave 1 in 3,000 years event

I still whince when I remember living through that stinker. :pinch:

Last year where I live in Texas, we had the hottest summer on record in the United States. It use to be the Dust Bowl year that happened in Oklahoma in the '30's I think, but we knocked them out of first place.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44441386/ns/weather/t/texas-sets-record-hottest-summer-us/#.T-YsvBeQaPY

We had over 100 days that reached 100 degrees or higher, it was just awful. Since you are on celsius, 100 fahrenheit is 37 celsius.

Our summer started in May with high 90's and has been over 100 for several days with no rain in the future. Added to the problem is the worst forest fire in Colorado history less than 50 miles west of us. Not only has it increased the temperature, but we have a lot of smoke in the air. I have lived in Del Rio, TX so this isn't so bad.

You guys make me jealous. Its getting colder each day . Today the sun is shining. But the mornings are hard to wake up. sooooo! cold. Each year it seems to get colder earlier. I rejoice when the shortest day of the year passes. & Hope the summer's will be great and not raining for once. I Love the beach and snorkling.. but its mostly cool

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Come stay with me Gabe--you won't be jealous for long! Suffocatingly HOT! Lots of gun fights and DV calls--short fuses and hot heads.,,

those people seem to be just coming out of the wood works. It will be a great day. when no one has to put up with that sort of behavior.

I went to Adelaide back in January it was hot up in the 40's . Then on the way back through Grampians in Victoria it was freezing and I heard on the otherside

of the mountains it had snowed and we were around the campfire trying to keep warm. nothing was working.....

Each year in NSW every summer it has rained for practically the hole summer. You can't do much...I just long for a few weeks a bit of heat..

From May here it gets very cold. before that it was usually July before it got cold..

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Fairbanks Hourly Weather

Fairbanks Weather Forecast

Next 5 Days

Tonight

Jun 24

Partly cloudy

Lo 54°

Tomorrow

Jun 25

Clouds and sun with a shower

73°Lo 52°

more