JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

What is your weather like today?

A Country Practice has been off air for years. You don't still watch Prisoner do you. . what a tragic you are :popcorn:

It is 12.30am here in Adelaide right now. . . I've just been watching an expose on Monsanto contaminating the worlds food crops with GM junk. X(

Now I need a distraction before I sleep.

:eat:

Just got back from taking Mother on 104 mile round trip to the hospital in Barrow-in-Furness and there's been so much flooding that a section of the main road into Barrow's town centre had fallen into a burst sewer.We had to take a long road round to get where we needed to be, I don't know how the 70,000 population town will get supplies delivered to the big shops and supermarkets. The country roads from our town to Barrow were wet but not as flooded, but we were travelling on the tops of the moors up Corney Fell, dodging sheep (there are no fenced fields here, it's all open country) on a single track road and pulling into 'passing places' to let oncoming traffic passed - it was murky with fog/low clouds and cold for summer. The sheep looked miserable because in June they traditionally get their woolly fleece cut off for the summer and it seems too wet and chilly and they look all skinny and cold. Someone had changed the letter 'a' to 'i' on one of the 'passing place' signs!!(see a sheep wandering on the road in the background - another to dodge!)

116646=6430-corney.jpg

117154=6467-noahark summer.jpg

Helen I know, your feelings its frustrating..Non stop rain.. Many of our summers have been rain. rain. or not good enough for the beach. The sun is shining here at the moment.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

It has been about 95 plus on avg here with a 15-20 percent humidity. So funny how we al would like to be somewhere else. I would switch with someone where it is raining now and it looks like they are willing to switch. Although I will say I went to the beach today and it was gorgeous about 68-72 overcast when we got there but sun came out. Went hiking a bit got some excersise. Wonderful day

yesterday

118520=6537-ScreenHunter_25 Jul. 16 19.0 Today

118520=6538-ScreenHunter_26 Jul. 17 07.5 three weeks left to start my vacation:backflip:

There exists the one speaking thoughtlessly as with the stabs of a sword, but the tongue of the wise ones is a healing. Because, pleasant sayings are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and a healing to the bones.(Proverbs 12:18,16:24)

I heard today Our summer's going to be hot, hot, hot so go get some bathers and for once am excited..Every summer for the last couple of years

has been Cold and way to much rain. Beach days to come.B) and some :boating:and some body boarding.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

I heard today Our summer's going to be hot, hot, hot so go get some bathers and for once am excited..Every summer for the last couple of years

has been Cold and way to much rain. Beach days to come.B) and some :boating:and some body boarding.

Are they the same forecasters who told us in Feb that winter this year would be warm, dry and under average rainfall? 8-). . they got it wrong. :P

Adelaide goes back into cold . . wind . .rain and more rain tomorrow. I'm so over this winter already. :unsure:

Today's weather is great for hybernating..Its freezing and also to add rain :depressed:

Are they the same forecasters who told us in Feb that winter this year would be warm, dry and under average rainfall? 8-). . they got it wrong. :P

Adelaide goes back into cold . . wind . .rain and more rain tomorrow. I'm so over this winter already. :unsure:

I hear you Jan..When does our weather people get it right...

Just out of curiosity are you nearer the Bight or the Yorke pennisula side. They be pretty cold out in those areas..

Today was so beautiful, we were supposed to get rain but it was like a spring day (currently Winter here in Australia) we had 22 degrees celcius which is about 71F

and the forecast is:

Fri - 20

Sat - 18

Sun - 18

Mon - 18

Tue - 17

Wed - 18

Thur - 17

This is actually quite cold for Brisbane, we're in for a cold week!! :eek:

Here the heat never ends, and the rain never comes.

On the bright side, my landlord called and asked us if we would like central air. They appreciate the good care we take of their home and are willing to install it to demonstrate their gratitude.

Hoo-rah!

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

Here the heat never ends, and the rain never comes.

On the bright side, my landlord called and asked us if we would like central air. They appreciate the good care we take of their home and are willing to install it to demonstrate their gratitude.

Hoo-rah!

Thats great news! Our car with air broke down Tuesday,just won't start.:shrugs: So we are taking my old stickshift that has no air to the convention,it has 140,000 miles but runs great,I love that car,but still no air.....but I figure we have no thick dense jungle to machete a path through or crocodile infested river to wade across while carrying our convention clothes on our heads ...so we're good:ok:

It seems really hot..high of 91*F and humidity is 53...yecky outside.

Today was so beautiful, we were supposed to get rain but it was like a spring day (currently Winter here in Australia) we had 22 degrees celcius which is about 71F

and the forecast is:

Fri - 20

Sat - 18

Sun - 18

Mon - 18

Tue - 17

Wed - 18

Thur - 17

This is actually quite cold for Brisbane, we're in for a cold week!! :eek:

Your July weather would have to be close our January weather in the southern US.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25