JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

What is your weather like today?

142174=7814-Lane with big fish.JPG Yes Dawn we fish for salmon. Here is a pic of my son with a big king salmon.

I am considering living here in the new world when the weather is more temperate. Any more pic's?>:D<

Visit my website: www.Hcgessentials.com

Growth Demands Change!

I know - I just finished watching another episode of "Buying Alaska"

I WANT TO MOVE!!!

I am out on the "out-house" though. :lol1:

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Some of my fondest memories as a child is in an outhouse. NOT

When I was 4 or 5 my older sisters took me by the feet and dropped me down the outhouse to retreive a doll I dropped down. X(

this explains a lot...:P

Visit my website: www.Hcgessentials.com

Growth Demands Change!

Some of my fondest memories as a child is in an outhouse. NOT

When I was 4 or 5 my older sisters took me by the feet and dropped me down the outhouse to retreive a doll I dropped down. X(

this explains a lot...:P

Yea, like why hair won't grow on top of my head. :lol1:

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

Catherine, A few years back we spent some of the winter in Tucson and while we were there it got down to 19 degrees. The water in the RV park we were in all froze up cuz they had the pipes barely buried. We went there to get away from the cold and got back in it!! In Alaska we have had temp up to nearly 40 above , we got freezing rain and the roads were like a skating rink. Now is supposed to to 40 below in the next few days! Brrrrrrr:eek:

Oh my!! there is no way I can deal with -40 thats WAY too cold.

I am in Tucson az. Last nights low was 19!! its currntly 34 degrees f right now 1230 in the afternoon sun up high and all! Most of the winter november and december was still hot now its been way cold!! very strange

welcome to the forum neighbor! We just received our dates for the convention in Tucson in July. Then it will be burning hot!!:wave:

yeah I'm sure it will be. My convention last year was in July but i recall inside the TCC it was FREEZING! lol so perhaps that will happen again. my district assembly this year is in june

Right now it is 80° and clear. For the past two weeks we have been working in T-shirts. They are saying that it should cool off by the weekend ... it is supposed to be in the upper 60's.

We have wondered where else in th US you could work, dressed like this in January - other than Hawaii - and for it to seem NORMAL.

all of last month it was still mostly hot here in tucson excepth for the few times it rained. I think we had a record high for overal temp last month. It wasnt until the beginning of this month it got really cold but now the rest of the weekit says the highs are all in the 70s so I'd say here we could be doing similar. I stepped outside a minute ago my iphone says its 66 but it feels warm with the sun shining and all

Wonder how in the new system after everyone is made perfect how there will still obviously be different but how we might enjoy it immensely with perfect bodies super heat or super cold and differntiating all of it with our perfect bodies....really interesting thing to ponder over

Oh Catherine, sweetheart, you have 15 minuits to hit the edit button and change a post.... You can also hit preview to see what it will look like. If on a tablet you may have to request a desk top.

It took me a while to learn the ropes.

Oh Catherine, sweetheart, you have 15 minuits to hit the edit button and change a post.... You can also hit preview to see what it will look like. If on a tablet you may have to request a desk top.

ok will have to look for this edit button, would preview but probably generally too lazy to do that sorta thing:wall:

ok will have to look for this edit button, would preview but probably generally too lazy to do that sorta thing:wall:

It should be at the bottom of your last post.

It should be at the bottom of your last post.

okie dok i see it :drool:

I don't know if you have seen the post. Illawarra that is corner of the east coast. It reached 49 for my area.

My father inlaws place got 50 he is 3 streets away from the beach.

I have know hot sweaty Summers but this beats the lot.

I went to buy some fans & they were sold out.

I had laybyes to pick up it was probably insane going out.

I went to go into MC Donalds for soft serve. The cars thru drive thru was as long as you could imagine.

Then we decided to go to the beach at 5pm.

1 hr later we look over the escarpement. This cloud looked like fire smoke trails. You could see the sky turning. It hit us with great force sending sand hitting sharp.

It least its cooled down now.:)-D>:D<

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Hottest Sydney day on record Friday January 18th. it was 45 degrees at my home which is 5 mins from a huge lake and 10 mins from the beach. When I went to the shops and got my toddler out of the car he cried as soon as the hot windy weather hit him. It was overwhelming.

With a weather change overnight we are now cool and rainy today Saturday.

Yes we get hot weather in Summer, but we have never had these EXTREME weather changes before. At a talk at our recent circuit assembly our DO related a scripture about ridiculers to those who scoff at the idea of climate change. Jehovah has promised to bring to ruin those ruining the earth, so obviously the earth would be being brought to ruin.

We haven't got hot weather here, it's FREEZING!

We've had a lot of snow, and at the moment, it's trying to snow/rain it's strange but the snow isn't going away which for me, as a young'un is great :D I can't wait to get out with my friends and build snowmen :D

It's been cold here on the Pacific ocean. We generally have lots of wind and rain but there's been a low front keeping the rain away and we've had cold clear weather for ....I think over a week. Today the daytime temp got to 45F. so I was out in the garden. Dug up the last of the carrots and stirred up the soil and found lots of 'volunteer' potatoes already doing their thing. We're supposed to get rain by Thursday tho. January is generally wet and February is usually the good month, (a few years ago we had an 86F day in February!!)Then it's back to rain till July. I'd rather be in Tuscon!

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

We have relief at last from the heat. A you beauty mate of a storm.. >:D<

Normally i love the heat but to much is tooooo! Much.X(

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

We are supposed to have temps in the low 30F by tomorrow night and off and on through the weekend into next week. That may not seem like much but, hey, this is Florida ... for us, that is cold.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~