JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Guess Who. Biblical Game

surfergirl

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There doesn't seem to "one" thread for all Bible riddles, so I'll just put mine in this thread. Here's an oldie but goodie:

He was born before his mother

He died before his father

And he was buried in the bosom of his grandfather.

Who is he? :)

Is it Jesus?

• 5 weeks later...

Yes, of course! :)

-He was born before his mother (Eve was not "born"--she were created.)

-He died before his father (Abel was murdered by his brother Cain.)

-He was buried in the "bosom of his Grandfather". (Abel died in the favored position of Jehovah and lovingly remains in His memory until the resurrection.) Example: when a child is placed in the bosom of his/her mother, that baby is in a "favorable position", yes?

Is this helpful? :)

Feel free to correct me. Maybe I miss read it. I was researching from the Greatest Man book. I do miss read or skip a point. But not on purpose.

At one time it was thought that the Apostle Paul was the replacement for Judas. The Apostle Paul was a special Apostle (meaning one sent forth) to the nations but he was not one of the 12.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
39 minutes ago, Omo_Yeme said:

Here's another riddle about Bible characters.  The riddle is this:

There could have been six.

There should have been four.

But it ended up only three.

Who are we?

Clue:  Obedience saves lives.  :)

144,000 :)

All glory and praises goes to Jehovah :) 

25 minutes ago, Alexa said:

New: Who is the father of two founder of instruments? 

Musical instrument?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D