JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

What Are You Listening To Right Now....?

On 1/8/2018 at 6:48 PM, Old said:

What am I listening to right now? Tinnitus, they just play the same thing over and over again. Not a popular performance, but I can't turn them off. :(

I hear you....:wacko:

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

• 3 weeks later...

A little Robin Trower('In This Place', 'About to Begin')

Some Peter Green (original creator of Fleetwood Mac) his 'Slabo Day' Youtube video is a pilots delight, flying thru some white, puffy clouds, I might listen to 'Green Manalishi'

I might get some Neil Young going, I like just about anything from him..'Like a Hurricane' pretty much gets me every time. .

Maybe some Jimi Hendrix stuff,  his 'Axis: Bold as Love' was one of my favorites,  way back then. ..

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, bohemian said:

615tS0a99bL.jpg

lovely clarinet playing from the late Dame Thea King, and beautiful music too.

Hi Bro. Christopher,

I hadn't heard of Thea King before...I went and looked up some of her work.. (Clarinet Concerto in A Major, K.622: III.Rondo)

and I enjoyed it...very soothing...thanks for posting it.:)

• 2 weeks later...

I’ll bring the level down a bit! Honky Tonk! Husband’s choice. Somewhat better then politics. Somewhat. 

Its on cable tv, actually, some of it, I really like. I’m an old time country western fan, as in Hank Snow, Gene Autry, Hank Williams, etc. it’s what my Dad listened to. Strange, he died when I was young.  The memories  that stick with you...

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

I just listened to Brother Lett narrate the entire book of Mark.:headphones:

His voice is every bit as expressive as his face and hands.^_^

We are sooooooooooooo blessed...and well fed. :D

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif