JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

On 7/27/2016 at 4:56 PM, tekmantwo said:

Derp cat...

I'm sorry, but everytime I pass this post I laugh my head off, I'm surprised more people weren't amused. Maybe I'm just easily amused? Pfff, ya, I am

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

2 hours ago, Omo_Yeme said:

What did I win? :upsidedown:

Our appreciation and love...thank you.:grouphug:

I tried to edit my post about a minute after I first posted it, it didn't stick for some reason. ...

I mostly use my 8inch tablet when playing here and the pics are not very large. I put my glasses on and enlarged the image and found the second kitty, I had to see your post to see the wood pile sleeper...must have looked at it a half dozen times,  never saw it. .:perplexed: 

34 minutes ago, tekmantwo said:

I mostly use my 8inch tablet when playing here and the pics are not very large. I put my glasses on and enlarged the image and found the second kitty, I had to see your post to see the wood pile sleeper...must have looked at it a half dozen times,  never saw it. .:perplexed: 

Same here, finally found all three...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

22 minutes ago, Hope said:

You can dress nicely if you want to-  I always do.. :)

Yes, but you are the exception.  The last few times we have flown most people on board look much like what you would find in inner city,  riding the subway or bus. They just want to get there,  have things their way, and not be concerned about anyone but themselves. 

I  have a tendency to dress for worst case scenarios.  Jeans, t shirt, heavy outer shirt,  backpack with stuff in case we get stuck or our bags get lost.

8 hours ago, Old said:

I actually miss dressing well to go on a plane trip. I use to look forward to the meals.

Now it is let's get this over with! (td)

I do too!  Still do a little wave to my imaginary friends when I climb up the airstairs on the tarmac.

waving boarding plane.jpg

Decisions...decisions...Thinking scratchchin.gif

We can either choose to drag one another down...or we can choose to build one another up.

uplifting or drag down sm.jpg

May Jehovah's spirit motivate us to always be uplifting.^_^

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif