JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

17 hours ago, Omo_Yeme said:

tn (3).jpg

It's worse when you fall asleep leaning forward and drool all over your shirt, tie and pants....:o

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

3 hours ago, timpin said:

well the Brother behind him is working on a major yawn! :yawning:

Yes, and the Brother two rows behind him looks to also be "nodding off".

Some years back when we had a "center stage" for our Conventions, we had one of the Attendant Brothers who was sitting near one of the corners of the stage "nodding off". Before anyone could do anything - he almost fell out of his chair. He caught himself but threw his Bible about 20' across the floor. As he got up from his chair to retrieve the Bible, another Brother rushed out and relieved him.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

On 11/25/2016 at 2:54 PM, Tortuga said:

It's worse when you fall asleep leaning forward and drool all over your shirt, tie and pants....:o

Ummm, Richard are you speaking from experience?? Hmm??

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

17 minutes ago, bagwell1987 said:

Ummm, Richard are you speaking from experience?? Hmm??

Yuppers. We were sitting in the seats on the floor level right in front of the stage at the Cow Palace in San Francisco, my wife thought I had died so she yelled my name and everyone there saw me drooling all the way to my ankles...:eek:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

haha...I wouldn't even care if I caught anything, I may spend all day there mediating  about Jehovah's creation and what's next on my list to see because I'll have a life time to enjoy it all. Maybe I'll see if I can canoe my way along the Colorado river and then hike my way up to the Colorado mountains.

large.jpg

My wife use to tell me stories about her parents taking her to the Grand Canyons on their way to the conventions when she was younger in the truth. I always wanted to go there one day and visit the location her parents took her too, she have such a vivid memory of what it's like there.

Colorado Mountains

Gunung%2BMatterhorn.png

1 hour ago, Manny2186 said:

Wait! Wait!  "Can we all just get along?" You American voters failed the IQ test and took my last Nut to the White House. I thought you American voters were exceptional!

I thought the picture was funnier without the political comment..

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

Outside the Woodburn Assembly Hall in Woodburn, Oregon there is a nice pond.... My wife speaking with a goose...

024.JPG

Edited by DancesWithWife

“Don't judge me on my past, I don't live there anymore.”

15 minutes ago, DancesWithWife said:

Outside the Woodburn Assembly Hall in Woodburn, Oregon there is a nice pond.... My wife speaking with a goose...

024.JPG

Is she a goose whisperer?  That AH was a lot of fun building back in the mid 70's.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25