JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

Sophia Rose.

I have a new hobbie.

Growing Roses in my blue pots.

IMG_20161114_170941.jpg

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

8 hours ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

Now, this truly is a traffic nightmare:  :wacko:

Insane Traffic sm.jpg

:confused:Confused.gif

It would certainly drive me insane.YES Grinning.gif

Now, where have I heard that before?

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy. :lol2: I'm close enough to WALK. :lol1:

However, it doesn't really look like walking distance to me. It would probably take a few light years to drive around that. Actually, it doesn't look like the traffic is too congested on it. It's just lots of different ways to get nowhere.

I was trying to figure out where that is. It looks similar to the interchange of Décarie and Ville-Marie Highways here in Montreal. But it's not. If you get on one of those things, you have to know where you're going. Otherwise you could fall off the edge. :scared:

25 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Now, where have I heard that before?

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy. :lol2: I'm close enough to WALK. :lol1:

However, it doesn't really look like walking distance to me. It would probably take a few light years to drive around that. Actually, it doesn't look like the traffic is too congested on it. It's just lots of different ways to get nowhere.

I was trying to figure out where that is. It looks similar to the interchange of Décarie and Ville-Marie Highways here in Montreal. But it's not. If you get on one of those things, you have to know where you're going. Otherwise you could fall off the edge. :scared:

Ahhh...yes. Laugh Chuckle2.gif

However, Bat eyes smirk.gif there is a vast difference between

crazy Happy excited.GIF

and insane.Straightjacket1.gif    

YES Grin.GIF

In the infamous words of Waylen Jennings:

Music colorful notes.gif "Some people say I'm crazy, but it keeps me from goin' insane."Music colorful notes.gif

Grin Big.gif

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

1 hour ago, Sheep said:

I found out where it is located.  L.A.  They call it an 'interchange'.  

Los Angeles Pregerson Interchange.jpg.gif

It certainly isn't an 'interchange' of encouragement.No way Jose Monkey.gif

Why...why...why would anybody in their right mind think that stacking five tiers of highways on top of one another

was a GOOD idea--anywhere--let alone in an area as earthquake-prone as Los Angeles, California?  :wacko:

A:  They obviously were not in their right minds.

Dallas, Texas' 'interchange' isn't encouraging, either.

Overpasses in Dallas Texas.jpg

Ralph up a rubber chicken.gif

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

A sister and her hubby are oyster farmers. We traded Naan bread and gorgonzola cheese for 20 pounds of in the shell fresh oysters.

I'm steaming them open in the BBQ then will freeze what we don't eat tonight. 

What a trade! Yummy.

(Looks like a grubby 'ol bbq, well it is a grubby 'ol bbq! But free is free! And it's clean inside. )

bbq.jpg

Edited by bagwell1987

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

We need different emotions than just 'like', Greg I would have put a WOW! under yours and a 'GRIMACE'  under yours Peter. You can have all the snow you'd like. I'll even ship mine over to you if it dare's to show up here:lol:.

Sorry 'bout that you snow lovers. 

If I could just stay home, make snowmen and eat fresh bread I might learn to like it.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

28 minutes ago, pnutts said:

Was that picture taken in eastern California near Arizona border? Looks familiar.

Really? How interesting.....:whistling:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

47 minutes ago, pnutts said:

Was that picture taken in eastern California near Arizona border? Looks familiar.

I think that is on Highway 10 by the Ironwood State Prison in Blythe California.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D