JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

3 hours ago, bagwell1987 said:

Cataract: a large waterfall, hence Devil's Large Waterfall B)

Jehovah's Large Waterfall sounds a lot better. Grin Big.gif

They also name falls after dragons.  This is Dragon Falls, in Venezuela:

Dragon Falls in Venezuella.jpg

Kind of a peculiar view. :wacko: 

Maybe the gorge is so narrow, the photographer couldn't stand back far enough to get the whole falls

in in his camera's viewscreen?^_^

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

Those are beautiful Lisa. Where we live we don't have this kind of opportunity to see storms (or even have them) like this- too many trees in the way X(, someday I'll live where I can see for miles without a tree getting in the way!

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

Actually sis, this is what I had in mind, at least for the first 100 years. I live walking distance from the ocean and am really tired of it. I need dry sand between my toes and a scarf around my head to keep the sweat from clouding my vision of the beautiful desert.

Image result for Pictures of desert scape

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

58 minutes ago, Allabord4Jah said:

Sister Cheryl, this one is for you in the paradise:

BBtyHQ9.img.jpg

I'll take it!!!!

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

And to think all of this will be divided for each person and or family during the paradise and beyond.  What wonderful places to visit all of you!  What a terrific vacation spot for some now and those who currently live there.   My heart's desire is to find myself someone in the paradise who loves Jehovah with his whole mind, soul, and heart forever.  And here's where I would like to be married at, in the sight of the heavenly host at night along with all of you in attendance either through skype or some higher means of visual if you can't be there in person. 

2B7C3F9F00000578-3203225-image-a-49_1439976805920.jpg

Hey Lisa, the picture you posted is fairly close to what I live in now, only on the beach. And I was raised in the forest VERY much like the pic you posted in Jewell, Oregon. Neighbor to the Elk Refuge where I hauled hay for Fish and Game in payment for hay for our cow. I remember having panic attacks at age 10 on the drive home from town because of all the trees. Nope, no trees for me, makes me feel suffocated.  

This pic is full of beauty to me, a perfect place to be for a long time. Of course I need a river close by to bathe in at night.

desert 2.jpg

Edited by bagwell1987

En route to our Circuit Assembly yesterday morning, we just had to stop and consider Jehovah's sun rising up over Lake Michigan.

It was unbelievably bright and beautiful!Cool lower shades.gif

Sunrising Over Lake Michigan en route to Assembly.jpg

But Jehovah's light was even more bright and beautiful when we finally reached our destination:YES Grinning.gif

Circuit Assembly Escanaba Michigan October 9 2016.jpg

This was the first time I've ever seen the Year Text on the assembly stage, along with the assembly name.:huh:

Is this common practice in other parts of the USA/world?

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

Since we use an Assembly Hall, the text is displayed on one (or more) of the TV screens next to the stage while the Assembly Theme is displayed on another (others) - often, both the English and Spanish are displayed even though our CA is in English.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

On 10/9/2016 at 7:35 PM, bagwell1987 said:

Actually sis, this is what I had in mind, at least for the first 100 years. I live walking distance from the ocean and am really tired of it. I need dry sand between my toes and a scarf around my head to keep the sweat from clouding my vision of the beautiful desert.

Image result for Pictures of desert scape

I just thought of something while re-looking at this picture.  Didn't Jehovah say that the desert would blossom?  So this won't resemble the desert anymore.   Maybe you should walk the earth with me, camp out, stay a couple million years here and there!!!  LOL  Life will truly be so beautiful then!

Ya  I do remember the verse that says it will "blossom like a saffron" but I hope he allows some of it to be desert-like. Perhaps not so dry and barren but maybe dryish and less trees and visual clutter. Some of us DO like it that way.

You want to travel together? Absolutely, I'll take that action! I'm fairly low maintenance, only need one duffel! But what do ya think, after we clean and teach and welcome the resurrected?

Just now, bagwell1987 said:

Ya  I do remember the verse that says it will "blossom like a saffron" but I hope he allows some of it to be desert-like. Perhaps not so dry and barren but maybe dryish and less trees and visual clutter. Some of us DO like it that way.

You want to travel together? Absolutely, I'll take that action! I'm fairly low maintenance, only need one duffel! But what do ya think, after we clean and teach and welcome the resurrected?

To many of God's worshipers the desert is the ideal paradise. Others of our brotherhood are looking forward to what we would call frozen waste. I wonder what other opinions there are on the 'perfect  paradise' would be. 

My thought is that our local situation, what ever that is, will stimulate our hearts and mind as to how we can make it better for the many that will be joining us.

Desert GREAT lived there liked it, no neighbors for miles, beauty to the horizon. 

On the coast between mountains and ocean GREAT, beauty starts at the edge of our porch.

Big cities (?) I don't know, but I imagine many of our brothers would prefer that to the desert or the beauties of New Zealand.

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

I agree Jerry, I really do appreciate many different places and want to live in them all. But for today and the foreseeable future, Jah willing, I'd like to be dry. I've been on the coast way too long.

I'm also attracted to farming country, that's who I am. Hay fields, wheat fields. When Lew and I have traveled around Oregon and I get to see the Combines working in the fields I want to get out and go help.

Big cities? Umm nope, hopefully we won't be confined to THAT. But like you said, some have lived that way for a long time and it'll be slow to transition from that. Remembering Babel, Jah wants us to spread out, but perhaps that was for that particular time, maybe. 

MH talking to me so I'm losing my focus, better shut up before I say something wrong :lol::lol:  

1 hour ago, bagwell1987 said:

I think it would work after the 1,000 years are up, by that time Jehovah would know who's who to inherit the earth forever and ever!