JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

On 6/8/2017 at 3:02 AM, Stoffer said:

Getting hassled to go to the gym? Want to be left alone? Then you can use this wise doctor's advice from the Orient. I rest my case!

IMG_0184.PNG

If you would like to hear the rest of this doctor's advice, go to this post...

http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/19849-a-good-joke/?do=findComment&comment=479479

Just got home from Illinois lock the front door oh boy! 
Got to sit down take a rest on the porch. 
Imagination sets in pretty soon I'm singin' 
Doo doo doo lookin' out my back door

IMG_2219.jpg

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

Jerry,

That is a beautiful scene...was that view really taken from your back porch/yard/deck?:)...if so, that is a beautiful backdrop!

I took a trip from Calif. to Oregon some years back...I stayed at a B & B  in Yachats...then drove down the coast to Newport and enjoyed all the sites...I love remembering that trip!  Then I visited my daughter who lives outside Portland....in Happy Valley, Or....good 

memories.

4 minutes ago, nanceebgd46 said:

Jerry,

That is a beautiful scene...was that view really taken from your back porch/yard/deck?:)...if so, that is a beautiful backdrop!

I took a trip from Calif. to Oregon some years back...I stayed at a B & B  in Yachats...then drove down the coast to Newport and enjoyed all the sites...I love remembering that trip!  Then I visited my daughter who lives outside Portland....in Happy Valley, Or....good 

memories.

We live on the  Northern edge of Newport. Yes that is looking out my backdoor except for the fact that the house was placed backwards on the lot, so the back door is my front door. The light house is behind the trees to the left.

Our daughter lived in Happy Valley, OR,  up to the time they went to the School For Christian Couples in 2014, Clackamas congregation.

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

3 hours ago, Old said:

We live on the  Northern edge of Newport. Yes that is looking out my backdoor except for the fact that the house was placed backwards on the lot, so the back door is my front door. The light house is behind the trees to the left.

Our house is the same. The main viewing is out the 'back' which is the front of the house. The driveway and where we park is on the 'front' which, when you get inside the house, you realize it's actually the back. If you and Gertrude ever feel like visiting our community up north give a holler. Ask NormaClutter, the guest room is private and quiet with your own outside door and patio.  Maybe you'll get to see our new muskrat! :)

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

Just got home from Illinois lock the front door oh boy! 
Got to sit down take a rest on the porch. 
Imagination sets in pretty soon I'm singin' 
Doo doo doo lookin' out my back door

IMG_2219.jpg

"What a difference a day makes ..."

24 hours later, rain and 50 MPH wind

what a difference.jpg

Edited by Old

8 hours ago, Bjern said:

I think you posted this one already.

Early stages of Dementia????? :confused::eek: ...... :oops:

10 min later ....BTW ... Do you want to see the photo where I feed an elephant? :lol1:

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

4 minutes ago, Gregexplore said:

BTW ... Do you want to see the photo where I feed an elephant?

I thought that was your travel trunk...

(groan)

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

10 minutes ago, Gregexplore said:

Early stages of Dementia????? :confused::eek: ...... :oops:

10 min later ....BTW ... Do you want to see the photo where I feed an elephant? :lol1:

Not to worry, it happens to everyone, i'm sure. :P

You wouldn't happen to have photos of elephants in the wild? That i would enjoy seeing. :)

4 minutes ago, Gregexplore said:

Don't be silly ... this is the one.. :D

8b5be2c8bbe8e84cd1e398566eb95aae.jpg

I'd walk a camel for a smile...

(....:)....)

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1 minute ago, Bjern said:

Not to worry, it happens to everyone, i'm sure. :P

You wouldn't happen to have photos of elephants in the wild? That i would enjoy seeing. :)

Unfortunately only the ones with "wild person" LOL 

Would like to go to Africa for a safari but I am bit concern about safety etc 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)