JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

On 11/22/2018 at 2:11 PM, pnutts said:

Yah, seen Felix try something similar.

Corner Cat.jpg

nice dust mop for under the cupboards..getting into the corners..:)

Edited by Dove

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

13 minutes ago, EccentricM said:

The church sign is definitely photoshopped. 😋

There are sites that generate fake church signs..

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

If you Goggle 'church signs images' you will see many legitimate church signs that make us laugh as well counterfeit church signs which tend to be very obvious, even Christendom’s pastors are not idiots. Some are very obvious, some less so. One needs to be careful when presenting such a sign as being authentic. There are enough real instances of sign laughable without circulating the obviously phony ones, an exception might be if it is to be understood as a joke. (Goggle church sign generator.).

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

5 minutes ago, Old said:

If you Goggle 'church signs images' you will see many legitimate church signs that make us laugh as well counterfeit church signs which tend to be very obvious, even Christendom’s pastors are not idiots. Some are very obvious, some less so. One needs to be careful when presenting such a sign as being authentic. There are enough real instances of sign laughable without circulating the obviously phony ones, an exception might be if it is to be understood as a joke. (Goggle church sign generator.).

Bro. Old, I don't know whether it was authentic or not; I actually thought it was until it was pointed out that it was not. It's not nearly as funny when it's not real.

Guess I'm just one of those idiots that should have known....:S:)

Edited by Dove

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

14 minutes ago, Dove said:

Bro. Old, I don't know whether it was authentic or not; I actually thought it was until it was pointed out that it was not. It's not nearly as funny when it's not real.

Guess I'm just one of those idiots that should have known....:S:)

No one is an idiot here, some just wiser to the ways of imperfect minds. If it is too good to be true it most likely is.

There are many funny ones out there, good for a laugh anyway. 

I like to peruse Goggle for chuch signs to see if any church advertises the Kingdom. So far I haven't found one. :)

Edited by Old

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

1 minute ago, Old said:

No one is an idiot here, some just wiser to the ways of imperfect minds. If it is too good to be true it most likely is.

There are many funny ones out there, good for a laugh anyway. 

I like to peruse Goggle for chuch signs to see if any church advertises the Kingdom. So far I haven't found one. :)

I didn't google it..I don't go looking for things like that. They usually come to me and I think the person that sent it to me thought it was genuine too..

34 minutes ago, Dove said:

I didn't google it..I don't go looking for things like that. They usually come to me and I think the person that sent it to me thought it was genuine too..

Don’t feel all alone, more than likely we have all been taken in by a hoax one time or another. A few years back many were posting about the Jeopardy topic “The New World Translation” and the supposedly proper response answer was “What is the best Bible translation” (or something very similar). Our brothers forwarded that around the world, many were expressions of glee, and many claimed have witnessed the program episode. It was even repeated as an illustration of who has the best Bible Translation on at least one District Convention program. From there it went wild. The only problem was that Jeopardy had never use the topic; it was made up by a JW somewhere who may have thought of it as a joke. Jeopardy has many followers with many forums where we became somewhat of a laughing stock.  

As I write this I am sure that one of our members is saying “I know someone who witnessed that Jeopardy question.” Sorry it didn’t happen.

5 hours ago, bagwell1987 said:

I love your guests. A grand boy and doggie...not to mention a blazing fire...

Ayup, a big dog. Great Dane named Diesel. He and our Miss Kitty are old friends, they have known each other for about 10yrs or so. They are a bit skittish for a bit but they will be fine.

Easton is almost 7, his mom Ashley is Denise' only child whereas I fathered 3 girls. All told we have 11 grandkids. We are watching E while mom has a few days rest with some gal pals at Lake Tahoe. Till Sat morning I think...

Didn't really need the fire today, started it a bit early but I like it and it keeps the heat bills in check. I will dress for cold weather and let the house get cool, Denise likes a warm house. It's ok either way, just a bit early to start burning.

Had our other grandson on Sunday so mom could work. I hope I can get them both together at once, maybe Friday. They are close to the same age, they get along with each other well, and, it seems that I am about the only strong male figure in their lives right now.

I get to teach them stuff and they just soak it up. Their dads pretty much ignore them, that's ok, just don't be mad when you get a well mannered young man in return. Ones that know some Bible principles and guidelines....

This is Tristian, he was here on Sunday, we got a break in the rain so I took the opportunity to pay off my promise: no violent video games and I teach you how to shoot my pellet gun. He is an astonishing shot, I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it.

Bullseye in 3 shots, a ten shot group,  could cover it with a quarter...kid is good!...I like to think it's the training..

20181125_155458.jpg

Edited by tekmantwo

9 hours ago, pnutts said:

My thoughts on house cleaning 🙈

DIY Dirty House.jpg

We should show that to ones that don't believe in creation :) Why does the Universe is ordered by itself but my house isn't?!

41 minutes ago, tekmantwo said:

Ayup, a big dog. Great Dane named Diesel. He and our Miss Kitty are old friends, they have known each other for about 10yrs or so. They are a bit skittish for a bit but they will be fine.

Easton is almost 7, his mom Ashley is Denise' only child whereas I fathered 3 girls. All told we have 11 grandkids. We are watching E while mom has a few days rest with some gal pals at Lake Tahoe. Till Sat morning I think...

Didn't really need the fire today, started it a bit early but I like it and it keeps the heat bills in check. I will dress for cold weather and let the house get cool, Denise likes a warm house. It's ok either way, just a bit early to start burning.

Had our other grandson on Sunday so mom could work. I hope I can get them both together at once, maybe Friday. They are close to the same age, they get along with each other well, and, it seems that I am about the only strong male figure in their lives right now.

I get to teach them stuff and they just soak it up. Their dads pretty much ignore them, that's ok, just don't be mad when you get a well mannered young man in return. Ones that know some Bible principles and guidelines....

This is Tristian, he was here on Sunday, we got a break in the rain so I took the opportunity to pay off my promise: no violent video games and I teach you how to shoot my pellet gun. He is an astonishing shot, I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it.

Bullseye in 3 shots, a ten shot group,  could cover it with a quarter...kid is good!...I like to think it's the training..

20181125_155458.jpg

Hum? 😕 You have a snipers gun at home?

Edited by jayrtom