JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

The kindness and love of our brothers and sisters is just overwhelming at times.  Two young sisters in the same family came to bring us a little gift - biscuits in a bag they made themselves!  How sweet of them!

049780BF-518C-4C1F-B4AB-C13E89CE7BCF.thumb.jpeg.7f19fa2da46cac3c318b34903cbf50cc.jpeg

And then another sister and her two sons left this for us at the front door:

3CC3ECE5-4BFE-46FF-933F-713C20135993.thumb.jpeg.ac9dc58075349a8ceda8b348b76f0599.jpeg

lovely onion bhajis for tea!  My mouth is watering already.

5 hours ago, Witness1970 said:

https://www.facebook.com/nicolemaxino/videos/10156801789657155/

There is a religious symbol in the background. If anyone is sensitive to that, you might not want to view this video.

OK ... when I first viewed it the sound was off so I had to watch it again after I got the sound back on. It wasn't until I watched it for the third time I finally saw the cross - I was too busy watching the idiot in the middle to notice

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

15 hours ago, Myew said:

Better not watch The Wife of Lot then. Video was hilarious though.

In the wife of Lot, the cross had a reason for being there. It showed that this family had  "an appearance of godliness but proving false to its power".  The cross in the video I shared did not add to the video at all.

I'll be glad when such religious images are never seen again.

I agree. I was just pointing out that e.g. if someone is so sensitive that they can't walk down the hallway of an office without getting triggered by that, they would find fault with The Wife of Lot just the same.

@Bro Richard It looks like the priest is also giving them the bird. 🙈

foto1.jpg?1480426104

https://en.newsner.com/nature/no-one-has-been-able-to-capture-this-3-200-year-old-tree-in-one-image-before-until-now/

California’s redwood forests are known for their gigantic trees, but one magnificent tree in particular really stands out.

On the western slopes of the Sierra Nevada Mountains stands the world’s third largest tree in terms of volume.

Locals call it “The President.”

“The President” is estimated to be about 3,200 years old.

It took 32 days and 126 pictures to get “The President” in one image.

Daydream -

Scientists have discovered that daydreaming is an important tool for creativity. It causes a rush of activity in a circuit, which connects different parts of the brain and allows the mind to make new associations.

45 minutes ago, M'Awan said:

It took 32 days and 126 pictures to get “The President” in one image.

This is what happens when you use iPhone, instead of a real camera LOL :lol1:

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

25 minutes ago, Tbs77 said:

Why I keep pets out of the area when I have a part during the meeting...emoji1787.png

She probably didn't even hear them scrapping with earphones...

https://www.facebook.com/105617246169759/posts/3075080045890116/?vh=e&d=n

Psalms 51:6 "In the secret self...may you cause me to know sheer wisdom"