JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

2 minutes ago, pnutts said:

I was told I had to purchase a ticket to claim my winnings. Life isn't fair.

I'm sure Nobody loves you anyway..👍

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

On 3/27/2022 at 11:55 PM, Dove said:

He must not be one of those cats that @happinessIS said like water…

Our orange tabby kitten likes water. He licks at cold stream in bathroom sink. When off, he lays in the sink and twice now he has bumped the tap on and got wet. Never fazed him. 

He does have sharp razors...I mean sharp claws.

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

6 hours ago, A fellow servant said:

My daughter in law has that same chemical reaction to fragrances, etc.      It shows LOVE and KINDNESS to respect what our brothers and sisters go through.   1 Corinthians 10:24

Poor thing. I feel badly, At least family members are taking her condition seriously, and not blaming her for it. Does she have any hints to pass on? I lived in another state and a sister had gotten fumed so many times, she started to stay home from meetings. The friends saw her going into a grocery store and said, "See, she can go shopping, but not to meetings." We all need groceries and dashing into a supermarket with a list for a few items (avoiding the candle aisles) leaves an anaphylactic person with much more control of the immediate environment. That poor sister couldn't win. She was dogged in the cars groups. This was long before covid, but I heard people say they refused to visit her b/c she was so fussy. I think it's payback for me. In the 70s, I had picked up cigarette smoking for a relatively short time. We could all smoke in our offices and there were ashtrays everywhere. As it happened, I had a single person office. one of my colleagues, also a smoker, had an office mate. I went to their office one day, to chit chat between clients and the office mate said my smoking bothered her. The next time I had to stop by their office I asked office mate if she noticed I didn't have a cig, She said of course she noticed. I really did not think it was so observable. Then, I quit during my first pregnancy.  After quitting, I noticed how pervasive the effects were of other people's cig. use. Those effected by second smoke finally got some relief. What about second hand fragrance? My son is now 41 years old. There are places like hospitals that forbid fragrance, but the workers still come in smelling like cat urine and radiating their toxins. I do try to let surgeons know before a procedure, and they generally make sure the surgical suite is free from fumers. Thet do not want a patient dying on their table from anaphylaxis. Bad for statistics. I was wondering about having small calling cards printed out. Of course, I agree that there may be something in the future that is also harmful to others, but do not believe that means to ignore the damage of fragrances. It could be easily regulated and existing policies could be enforced rather than ignored.

23 hours ago, kejedo said:

I was wondering about having small calling cards printed out.

"Highly allergic to fragrances, possible spontaneous regurgitation and possible violent loss of control of arms and legs"

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D