JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

26 minutes ago, rocket said:

Sanoma Halo Peony

20220603_203715.jpg

How did you train it to hold the tape measure in its teeth like that? 🤔

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

11 hours ago, Tortuga said:

How did you train it to hold the tape measure in its teeth like that? 🤔

That info is a guarded secret and revealed on a need to know basis.  I will say however that No turtles were harmed in taking or posting this photo. 😂

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

On 6/14/2022 at 4:55 PM, sania said:

But the teacher is not so clever, look at the spelling of "spell"

23 minutes ago, Lee49 said:

Oh, I get it now, a backward Q

TBH, I think that's an attempt at writing an 's' with cursive writing? Hence the tick from the teacher.

On 5/28/2022 at 2:00 AM, Lee49 said:

I saw this guy at my local big box home improvement store yesterday stuffing his small car full of building materials, said "he does it all the time, it fits well" he said, I guess that's why it's called a Honda Fit ! 😏

( at least he could have tied a red flag on such a wide load! )

20220526_103229.jpg

My wife had a '90 Honda Civic sedan, and what i use to put in that was amazing. I went to a tools shop at one of the end of year sales and bought the following:

Makita LS1214 sliding compound saw

Mitre Saw stand 1.8m long

1:6 Remote control F1 car (retailer promo gift which I passed onto a brother for his sons)

A couple of various sized 10KG MIG wire rolls

One of the sales reps who assisted me in getting the stuff to the car said if I was able to get these items into the car, come and get him as he wants to see how I did it, as he thought there was no way I would be able to get this huge sliding compound saw in the car. After about 5 mins getting it all in the all, I went and got him to see how I did it. I pulled the full size spare tyre out of the well, and pulled the saw out of the box and inserted in the spare wheel well, which the boot lid was able to be closed. The mitre saw stand went in the front passenger seat with the seat laid back, and the spare wheel went on the seat behind the driver, and the MIG wire rolls on floor wells of the back seat, and the remote control car when on top of the tyre, and also the saw packaging went in the boot. I used the seat belts to secure the stand to the passenger seat, the rear drivers side belt to hold the wheel and RC box in place. Everything was inside the car and secured. He was amazed that I was able to do it.

About 3 months later, I purchased a fridge trolley from there and he remembered me and asked how was I going to fit this fridge trolley in the car. Easy, lay down the front passenger seat, open up the rear driver's side door, insert the trolley wheels first and upside down where the wheels went into the foot well and the rest of the trolley laid on top of the seat. I was able the fasten the seat on the trolley to hold it in place, and the wheels were secured by the side of the foot well.

The biggest thing I carried on a car was 9.5m (32ft) lengths of colorbond ridge capping for our house and a 8m (27ft) boxed zinculum section for our shed. I used my ute which has a full size rack on the rear which also goes over the cab, and a cockatoo perch on the front bullbar. In order to "stiffen" and to secure the capping and section, I had a length (6m - 20ft) and half of 150mm PVC pipe which sat under the ridge and tied it down to the racks at the front, middle and rear, and also secured the capping to the pipe at each end, and put on bright colour warning flags on it. I drove about 50kms with this setup where about a 1.8m (6ft) was hanging over the front of the vehicle and about 1.8m (ft) at the rear.

On 6/14/2022 at 11:55 AM, sania said:

But the teacher is not so clever, look at the spelling of "spell" 😁

15 hours ago, Lee49 said:

Oh, I get it now, a backward Q    🤔

p q p q p q

b b b b b b 

d d d d d d 

Is it a backward Q or an upside down 'B' or an upside down and backward 'D'

and here I thought it was a reference to what looks like a capital "L" at the end of the word.

Perhaps @saniashould tell us exactly what she was referring to in her post ...

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

6 hours ago, sania said:

It's more like a backward 'a'.

Which letter ???

There are several letters written by the child that looks to be an attempt at cursive writing while others appear to be printed.

The teacher's writing is a bit casual/lazy cursive so her "c l" on "clever" tends to look like a single letter

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~