JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

3 hours ago, coolbrz731 said:

Now, now boys!

Bah, stranded a whole day at the hospital and to think I must have missed something miraculous on this forum.

(Job 33:25)  Let his flesh become fresher than in youth;
Let him return to the days of his youthful vigor.’

Have some of you become that young! Not fair. Sisters also want to be young and pretty.

Come come let us see your latest transformational photos. No Trotigy, we know what you look like. 

The last I checked, I'm still old and wrinkly. 

Spoiler

image.png.c994400196d91a7179e58e97f1f4ebe5.png

No, I wasn't off topic. No not I. Maybe in my 2nd childhood era.

Edited by happiness IS

9 hours ago, happiness IS said:

Welcome back. Life is boring without our JWTalk mascot. Don't mess with him though. 😅

Our Torty ( kitten ) is getting fixed today and neighbor lady wants her. She will change name to Daisy

Spoiler

😿🤐🙊

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

It is pass the season but this picture shows summer things most would not glance twice at.  Some might think "wood rot" and weeds....    But "I see" Jehovah making "meat" out of timber  and medicine and free food by means of the pokeweed plant.  The Oyster mushrooms growing on an oak  stump and cuddling up to them one of my favorite weeds!   When I see a poke plant in all it's glory I feel loved.  I use something from this plant nearly everyday.  Even in winter I have cooked and frozen greens, frozen berries and tincture from the root.    What's not to love as it is beautiful as well!

001.JPG

1 hour ago, pnutts said:

Our Torty ( kitten ) is getting fixed today

Isn't it funny how we call purposely damaging/removing a perfectly working part of an animal as "fixing" it  :eek: 

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

22 minutes ago, Qapla said:

Isn't it funny how we call purposely damaging/removing a perfectly working part of an animal as "fixing" it  :eek: 

It makes me nervous whenever someone offers to fix something for me...:eek:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

23 hours ago, pnutts said:

Our Torty ( kitten ) is getting fixed today and neighbor lady wants her. She will change name to Daisy

Hide contents

😿🤐🙊

A few weeks ago, we took our tortie kitten in to get spayed.  She went into anaphylactic shock - Vet could not save her.  I miss her so much!  Vet said that is only the second time in over 10 years that this happened.  

Edited by Polka Dot

"Life can be understood by looking back but it must be lived by looking ahead".

And excellent 5g antenna (antler) reception too! 

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

22 minutes ago, AH173 said:

And excellent 5g antenna (antler) reception too! 

It looks like an old DISH network...🤣

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/23/2021 at 12:55 PM, RichardPNZ said:

Been trying to photograph this for weeks. It has been hard to capture as it was  traveling in the same direction I as walking giving me no reaction time. 

DSC_0083_1~2.JPG

Great shot! A beautiful bird. 😍 Persistance and patience paid off. 

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.