JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

This is funny too Lynn. But I think Svetlana missed the joke.

Svetlana, you might have to change your Avatar back to the way it was before with your beautiful young face.

Lynn thinks this is you in the picture...with YOUR dog.

No. Dave, I didn't miss that joke. I got it.

It is a bit sad, but it doesn't really matter how I look at the picture, the most important is that I feel like I'm this lady.  :wacko:

The only difference is that I can't drive. You probably wont believe this. 

...absolute rubbish...

No. Dave, I didn't miss that joke. I got it.

It is a bit sad, but it doesn't really matter how I look at the picture, the most important is that I feel like I'm this lady. :wacko:

The only difference is that I can't drive. You probably wont believe this.

Oh I see. Well that helps me to understand the "victim" part of your Dog's name, especially if you tried to drive a car like in this picture. Haha.
Edited by Dave

We had a dove fly into our sliding glass door the other day. The dove was fine and flew away, but he/she left this mark on the window. I thought it was pretty amazing that in the "dander" print, you can not only see the shape, but even the eyes! I hope you can see it in this picture:

post-535-0-24512500-1367010816_thumb.jpg

We had a dove fly into our sliding glass door the other day. The dove was fine and flew away, but he/she left this mark on the window. I thought it was pretty amazing that in the "dander" print, you can not only see the shape, but even the eyes! I hope you can see it in this picture:

That's amazing,I can see the eyes.That was a dusty bird.

attachicon.gifDovevswindow.jpg

That's an angel appearing on your door! Sell it on eBay! :bringiton:

Here I was thinking it was the holy spirit and I blocked it again!  : :o

We have an older sister in our congregation, Joan Orrean Langan, who has painted murals on many KIngdom Halls across the United States. It looks a little like her work.

....Those who seek Jehovah can understand EVERYTHING......Proverbs 28:5. (The possibilities are endless!)

Me too Vernalee. My husband says no also.  Not in the house, anyway.  So you've got a dog in the backyard.....then what?? 

No dog therapy for me, haha. Zoey looks darling.  Lap sized and all!

Edited by Althea

post-1015-0-53291800-1368405005.jpg

This is a picture of a Holden Frontera,

I know I hope this explains when I use the word Holden.

. But loads of fun

post-1015-0-53291800-1368405005.jpg

Holden.htm

Edited by surfergirl

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Svetlana, those trees are amazing, and if believed in dryads and nymphs which just to clarify I dont, but those trees would definitely be two lovers waltzing through the ages. They are beautiful. If i was there, i would stop and sit under them every day and thank Jehovah for such beautiful living things.

Jerry

Poor little zoe, she looks scared like your going to make her work too hard. She is adorable though. I need a dog but security deposit is too high 700 dollars for one dog and like 12 for 2.

I see these twin apple-trees every day on my way home.

They are so close to each other and It really looks like they are dancing waltz.

Zoey hard at work!!!

attachicon.gif20130511_075155.jpg

Svetlana, those trees are amazing, and if believed in dryads and nymphs which just to clarify I dont, but those trees would definitely be two lovers waltzing through the ages. They are beautiful. If i was there, i would stop and sit under them every day and thank Jehovah for such beautiful living things.

Jerry

Poor little zoe, she looks scared like your going to make her work too hard. She is adorable though. I need a dog but security deposit is too high 700 dollars for one dog and like 12 for 2.

I wish you were here, Angela!We would walk around them together.They are really beautiful.

P.S. Zoey is a boy, I mean he is "he", not  "she" :blushing:

...absolute rubbish...

Yes, usually a girls name. But my little Debbie likes to be different.

And when we were taking him to the pound as he just showed up on our door step - that was the name she gave him.

Her exact words were, "What do you think they will do to little Zoey at the pound?" :eek:

Right then I knew what was going to happen to little Zoey - he was coming home with us, if the original owner didn't call to get him.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....