JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

New World Translation (2013 revision) in additional languages

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 657 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

New World Translation of the Christian Greek Scriptures released in Greenlandic.

https://www.jw.org/en/news/jw/region/greenland/Christian-Greek-Scriptures-Released-in-Greenlandic/

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

5 hours ago, Thesauron said:

New World Translation of the Christian Greek Scriptures released in Greenlandic.

Impressive that they made the huge effort of translating the Bible into a language with just 50,000 speakers. No commercial company would have any interest in anything like this. But Jehovah doesn't overlook even speakers of minority languages.

8 hours ago, carlos said:

Impressive that they made the huge effort of translating the Bible into a language with just 50,000 speakers. No commercial company would have any interest in anything like this. But Jehovah doesn't overlook even speakers of minority languages.

and look at the publisher number... so loving

https://www.jw.org/en/news/jw/region/greenland/Christian-Greek-Scriptures-Released-in-Greenlandic/

On the Greenlandic jw.org, there's a little article about this new release, and some more pictures about the event. It looked like they were sitting in the Kingdom Hall!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ELE-L29 met Tapatalk

On the Greenlandic jw.org, there's a little article about this new release, and some more pictures about the event. It looked like they were sitting in the Kingdom Hall!

As far as I know, they have been involved in the pilot program. The talk was streamed via jw-stream.

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

11 hours ago, Sepie93 said:

On the Greenlandic jw.org, there's a little article about this new release, and some more pictures about the event. It looked like they were sitting in the Kingdom Hall!emoji7.png

Good catch! Yes they must be part of the pilot program too. 

• 5 months later...

Complete New World Translation Released in Modern Hebrew

https://www.jw.org/en/news/jw/region/israel/Complete-New-World-Translation-Released-in-Modern-Hebrew/

This job was done for 11 congregations.

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

28 minutes ago, Thesauron said:

Complete New World Translation Released in Modern Hebrew

https://www.jw.org/en/news/jw/region/israel/Complete-New-World-Translation-Released-in-Modern-Hebrew/

This job was done for 11 congregations.

I enjoyed checking some famous OT verses :D 

It's nice

• 1 month later...