JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting - February 2015

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3351 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Regarding the New World Society in Action (1950 film):

I haven't seen the download yet, but if it shows an older sister banging away on the organ at WBBR that is my Ganny.

Granny is there, I saw her.

post-204-0-63845500-1423014746_thumb.jpg

post-204-0-91614900-1423014745_thumb.jpg

Edited by lynn

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

Regarding the New World Society in Action (1950 film):

I haven't seen the download yet, but if it shows an older sister banging away on the organ at WBBR that is my Ganny.

Mary Jean?

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

Where are they getting these lapel pins?

I counted 9 different people with the jw.org or Caleb & Sophia buttons. I believe the friends had them made up special just for the RC from places like purebuttons.com/ where you can design your own and order in bulk or just a few. Myself I like the ones made by brothers at jwstuff.org as they have been in contact with the Society's legal department so as to conform what they make and sell with the jw.org TOU.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

I counted 9 different people with the jw.org or Caleb & Sophia buttons. I believe the friends had them made up special just for the RC from places like purebuttons.com/ where you can design your own and order in bulk or just a few. Myself I like the ones made by brothers at jwstuff.org as they have been in contact with the Society's legal department so as to conform what they make and sell with the jw.org TOU.

Thanks! Wasn't even aware of a jwstuff.org, but guess where I am headed now?   lol

Oh! Good grief! My computer just showed it's age. (like I do). It told me I needed to upgrade to a newer version f OS. Sheesh.........

Guess I'll wipe the dust off the tablet, and retire this tower. Spent a lot of quality time on here, and love being able to check out things on snopes for those "too good to be true", stories.

An absolute Must Watch!   ...   compare our history with the speed of the Chariot today!

Edited by timpin

I seen the broadcasting today and it was awesome. But, what scrared me was the highlight of the video New World Society in Action in 1953. The truck was unloading 10 rolls of paper at the same time! Plus, it was stack double too!! I did that before, but only with one roll only and often too!!! I hate to ask the brother how was his back when he gotten older.

Just considered them for family worship tonight. They're great! ☺

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

Hi brothers! I do keep working in subtitles for the Broadcasting programs, but now I have decided to open the oportunity for others to join me and help me and help brothers in several countries not only to make a english transcryption or spanish subtitle but a better ones and with the help of others do this work now and in the future faster. if you are you interested in joining me or do you know anyone interested. knowing how this work well you can visit this links where previews subtitles are availables and as a plus this open the oportunity to watch the broadcasting videos online with subtitles, with more help the faster the subtitles will be ready. make and edit the subtitles online as a team.

thanks for your attention.

Greetings from Panama!

Edit to remove links and email address. Please use PMs for this.

Edited by cvillarrubia

unable to dl br Malefont from the 'developer tools-media' procedure,

someone please post a link?

thank you :)

At that time those who fear Jehovah spoke with one another, each one with his companion,

and Jehovah kept paying attention and listening..." ~ Malachi 3:16