JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

November Broadcast

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3056 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I am hoping there will be a tutorial of the new highlighting feature in JW Library..perhaps more on annotating/copying and pasting and whether the play icon will take us to JW.ORG for audio! Also..maybe more about when our study Bible will be in our app!

I don't think so... The programs are made with a 3 month delay and hilighting will be available some time in November, not necessarily 1st of November

As it was noted in the AM it's a difficult task to accomplish and I'm sure they tried hard to get it for the AM whithout success... I hope I'm wrong but there is the possibility to get in November only a preliminary version...

Enviado do meu ST21i através de Tapatalk

I hope the brothers in NY are still feeling the effects of Daylight Savings Time and decide to go to bed early tonight, but post the MB before they go to bed...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I hope the brothers in NY are still feeling the effects of Daylight Savings Time and decide to go to bed early tonight, but post the MB before they go to bed...

Huh, I was right. The MB is starting to show up...

EDIT: Bro Sanderson's talk is about helping inactive ones. "Jehovah Cares For His Sheep"

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I'm thinking you are a Spiritual Food junky and can't wait to get you next fix.  :)

I need to learn Albanian so I can understand the first video posted... :)

I cant find it yet....     :(

Use the link provided in the first post of this topic. 

At the 28:30 mark he starts quoting from the WT 8/15/15 and reminds us not to be looking for a world event to start the GT..

For Android, I get Albanian and Arabic. I hit the refresh button.

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

For Android, I get Albanian and Arabic. I hit the refresh button.

Now asl, Kazakh, and Bulgarian. Still waiting.

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible