JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

November Broadcast

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3035 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I would love to have a CD of the songs in the broadcast every month they aren't in he music section. Has anyone collected them all into a single file they would be willing to allow me to download for burning? Wouldn't it be fun to have them for car rides?

That's a good suggestion Trina.  I would love to have that also.

If anyone can produce a copy, can I have one also.

Thanks a bunch...

Nowadays we seem to be getting a new original song in each of the monthly broadcasts. On JW Broadcasting I found 11 original songs (as of today) that have been uploaded as stand-alone videos. I converted them to mp3 format for you, and uploaded them to my OneDrive page. Just click Download at the top of the page, and it will download all of them in a zip file for you (41.6MB). This will give you almost 30 minutes of listening material.

As more song videos are uploaded to JW Broadcasting in the future, I will try to convert those too and upload them to the same place. Look on there once in a while and see if any new ones are there; the dates on them will tell you when I uploaded them. If you see a new one, right-click on the song's icon and then click Download from there.

(There have been 14 monthly broadcasts so far. Either some of the broadcasts did not include a new song, or the song was not uploaded separately. This month's song has not been uploaded yet. It will probably come later in the month.)

I just listened to Nancy Yuen's experience.  What a trial!  She maintained her integrity the way that Harold King and others did, by recalling to mind the scriptures that comforted her.  Brother Sanderson did not say that she had died, so apparently she is still living - I guess.  A month or two ago, Brother King's experience ended when the introducing brother said that he got his heavenly calling, but they didnt say that about Sister Yuen  Either way, she is such an encouragement.

http://jwtalk.net/forums/files/file/531-in-loving-memory-of-nancy-yuen-1921-2007/

Edited by Araujo JW

I went through this once in another thread and some savvy soul suggested that,

instead of struggling to figure out the lyrics, just watch the GB's monthly broadcast

with the closed captioning feature on. :D

Works slick!!! ^_^

How is that done?

Nowadays we seem to be getting a new original song in each of the monthly broadcasts. On JW Broadcasting I found 11 original songs (as of today) that have been uploaded as stand-alone videos. I converted them to mp3 format for you, and uploaded them to my OneDrive page. Just click Download at the top of the page, and it will download all of them in a zip file for you (41.6MB). This will give you almost 30 minutes of listening material.

Thank you Brother Eric.  I appreciate your effort to make this available to us.  I will also make copies for a couple in my hall who have asked in the past if I had a way to get them a copy of these songs.

Much appreciated.  I can't wait to hear these in my car...I've wore the vocal songs out (I play them all the time.)  This will be a nice change. 

Thank a bunch...

"Be imitators of those who through faith and patience inherit the promises." Hebrews 6:12

How is that done?

Just go to this link:  http://tv.jw.org/#en/video/VODStudio/pub-jwb_201511_1_VIDEO

Click on DOWNLOAD

and where you see "Video Subtitles", check the place that says:   __ Display subtitles when available

Hope this helps. ^_^ 

Video Subtitles

Display subtitles when available

Edited by Friends just call me Ross

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

The hole program was amasing, thank you Jehovah for bringing me home too.

Im still crying, I hope a lot of my fam. members will see it. Maybe their last chanse.

THANK YOU AGAIN JEHOVAH.

I too want to alert my family members to this wonderful program, particularly starting from around 19 min mark where Bro Sanderson begins the parts on lost sheep.  I just don't know how to go about it.  Both my children and a friend who have left the truth have sort of indicated they don't want to be preached to.  I have to pray about this, and just see what is the best way to do this.

Sister Yuen, what a terrific sister!  So glad that someone in here posted her memorial leaflet.  Wonderful how she viewed herself doing Jehovah's will.  Her words have given me hope and courage.   And seeing her face for the first time on Nov's issue of JW Broadcasting.  I was in awe!  Jehovah looked after her family, kept them all together, as she stood the trials and horrible conditions she was in, so got to keep preaching and teaching no matter where they sent her to, and how Jehovah used the accusers to make his name known and that made Nancy smile.   Like she said in her statement in the memorial leaflet, "I would like to hear your experiences when I come back."   That was an awesome statement to me.  She certainly did PROVE that Satan is a liar! 

As more song videos are uploaded to JW Broadcasting in the future, I will try to convert those too and upload them to the same place. Look on there once in a while and see if any new ones are there; the dates on them will tell you when I uploaded them. If you see a new one, right-click on the song's icon and then click Download from there.

(There have been 14 monthly broadcasts so far. Either some of the broadcasts did not include a new song, or the song was not uploaded separately. This month's song has not been uploaded yet. It will probably come later in the month.)

Thank you brother for the videos.  I am trying to figure out a way to get the new Sing to Jehovah songs 136-145 with the vocals, in a format that will play on an mp3 or a regular cd player.  I have a friend who does not have the internet but who loves the songs, which I have played for her on my smartphone.  But I want to separate the video from the audio, and then burn the audio on a disc that will play on a regular player.

I really enjoy this month broadcasting I too was raised in the truth but strayed away from the truth, although I strayed away I never forgot about Jehovah I would always pray and let Jehovah know that I wanted to serve him and to help me return, at the age of 28 I made the truth my own and got baptized and now that I'm 30 this was the best choice and way of life I made. I hope my Dad returns as well. I hope he see this months broadcast. I remember my moms sister telling me when I was 15 years old, when you see all the one that were inactive or dis-fellowship ones start to return and come back all at once to the truth you know we are so close to the end cause Jehovah is patient with us and he does not desire anyone to be destroyed but wants us those ones to repent and come back.we are precious to Jehovah we belong to him, we are treasures. Jehovah is so loving and merciful and in his time he will bring about the start of the great tribulation. May we continue in our service and ministry to give a witness and even help inactive ones return to Jehovah.

Sister Amanda, thank you for telling us about your experience. You have really encouraged others. I have family that have strayed as well but I pray they come back. This broadcast was perfect...I sent a copy of the link to each of them and told them to please watch the entire hour because there is a special song at the end just for them...they were thrilled and promised to watch. I'm so excited to hear what they thought.

And I feel the same way about the returning of the lost sheep, we are extremely close now and the GB are doing what was described in the bible at the conclusion trying to save everyone possible...I'm so thankful to be one of Jehovah's little sheep.

I too was deeply affected by this months broadcaste because I was inactive for three years.  Like the sister interviewed I was a regular pioneer for 15 years but despite that allowed my spirituality to be weakened. . .

. . .

As you can imagine I cried and cried watching the November program.... (happy tears).

Nicely written post, Rosie. Thank you for that.

I am amazed at how many on this site have come forward to say they were inactive for a while, for either a long or a short time. I've never been inactive in all my years, so maybe that's why it amazes me. But your experience, and the others mentioned here show that it could happen to anyone if we're not careful, including me. It wasn't for nothing that Paul wrote 1 Corinthians 10:12. Add to that the difficulties you encountered in trying to come back, including your lack of desire to do so, and it becomes such a humbling thought reminding me of the trouble I would face if I ever left.

Thank you, Rosie. Like Catrina, I'm glad you're back home too. You are all an encouragement and a half!

Thank you brother for the videos.  I am trying to figure out a way to get the new Sing to Jehovah songs 136-145 with the vocals, in a format that will play on an mp3 or a regular cd player.  I have a friend who does not have the internet but who loves the songs, which I have played for her on my smartphone.  But I want to separate the video from the audio, and then burn the audio on a disc that will play on a regular player.

Roberta, you gave me an idea. I did it with the original songs from the monthly broadcasts. Why not do the same with the new songs done with the Watch Tower Chorus? So far there are 10 new songs (as of today) that have been uploaded as stand-alone videos. I converted them to mp3 format for you, and uploaded them to my OneDrive page. Just click Download at the top of the page, and it will download all of them in a zip file for you (36.2MB). This will give you almost 26 minutes of listening material.

As more new songs are uploaded to JW Broadcasting in the future, I will try to convert those too and upload them to the same place. Look on there once in a while and see if any new ones are there; the dates on them will tell you when I uploaded them. If you see a new one, right-click on the song's icon and then click Download from there.

Roberta, you gave me an idea. I did it with the original songs from the monthly broadcasts. Why not do the same with the new songs done with the Watch Tower Chorus? So far there are 10 new songs (as of today) that have been uploaded as stand-alone videos. I converted them to mp3 format for you, and uploaded them to my OneDrive page. Just click Download at the top of the page, and it will download all of them in a zip file for you (36.2MB). This will give you almost 26 minutes of listening material.

As more new songs are uploaded to JW Broadcasting in the future, I will try to convert those too and upload them to the same place. Look on there once in a while and see if any new ones are there; the dates on them will tell you when I uploaded them. If you see a new one, right-click on the song's icon and then click Download from there.

Wow, thanks!!

It is amazing how Jehovah's love for his lost sheep is manifested. The broadcast made think of my inactive mom 25 years ago appealling to me to "go home" with her. I told her I wasn't ready. She got back to the congregation. Then I followed two years later them my older brother three years after me. Us five kids were raised in the Truth. Two of us responded to mom "going home"! Hope my other 3 siblings "come home", too.

From Sister Rosie's good experience she related and from Bro Herd's interview on Annual Meeting 2015, Jehovah is ALWAYS LISTENING! :)

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible