JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2771 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

We all know pretty much how a greenhouse works. All types of  plants are contained in a specially designed shelter.  Whatever weather is happening on the outside doesn't effect the plants on the inside.  They keep growing.

Jehovah is our greenhouse, and our joy, endurance and spirituality should grow inside.  Whatever is happening in the outside world, whether financial issues, mental problems, emotional turmoil, whatever it may be, Jehovah protects us and we keep moving forward only by him.  

(Psalm 118: 14)-Jah is my shelter and my strength, And he has become my salvation.

(Psalm 119: 114)- You are my shelter and my shield, For your word is my hope.

(2 Corinthians  4: 16)- Therefore, we do not give up, but even if the man we are outside is wasting away, certainly the man we are inside is being renewed from day to day.

image.jpeg

Edited by Dismal_Bliss

Moved from Comfort and Support over to JW Encouragement

~Van

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)