JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

November 2016 Broadcast

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2704 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

correct me if I'm wrong but the last two weeks weren't broadcast releases like 141st Gilead grad. part 3 and AM part one released on a Tuesday?  ...   perhaps they're doing us a favor and releasing it tomorrow so we will have something much nicer to watch than US presidential results. :idea:

20 hours ago, jwhess said:

2 hours ago, Sheep said:

I don't blame you. It's hard to find when you can't find it on the front page of JW Broadcasting yet. You just have to know where to look...

https://www.jw.org/download/?fileformat=MP4&output=html&pub=jwb&issue=201611

That's the link. Just choose English before you start to play or download it.

Thank you very much Brothers for posting the download link for the Broadcasting video. This month's video is still not up on the home page as of now. This is strange since it is already Monday evening in New York. Usually by this time the home page already has the video up.

So, this is actually awesome that we can go directly to the site and download it. I appreciate very much your help.

On 9/20/2016 at 1:09 PM, Omo_Yeme said:

Actually Bro. Christino, his name is Brother Christopher Mavor, Helper to the Service Committee and a member of the WT chorus.  He was the one who helped me find my way to Bethel for touring when I was lost in New York in May of this year.  You can read about it here.

Looking forward to November's broadcast! :)

He's also married to one of the chorus members, Susan.  She was featured as one of the "Looking Back" interviewees in the "What Will I Do With My Life" video.  She's a former opera singer.  You knew she was getting in that chorus... :P

Re: Music Video - I kept wondering why the young(er) sister kept touching her locket....(I know some who have the habit of always touching their pendants). Then it became clear later on in the video. Great video! The loss of a child is really painful. I noticed the resurrected child gave the mother (and not the father) flowers...I don't wanna read much into this, but I think Jehovah dearly understands the extra loss mothers feel when they lose a child - the extra bond that starts in the womb.

And I do hope we will be able to wear neon colors in Paradise! The 2016 Convention videos and now this one showed not-so-bright colors (beige, white, grey...a little yellow)....I wanna wear bright colors!!!!

23 hours ago, Hope said:

Thank you, Eric!

Yes - very "country".... but also Hawaiian, maybe Aussie-ish.. English accent on the singer, right?  It's rather a generic "country song"; not quite sure which country.  And that's a nice thing! :) 

It really reminded me of Paul McCartney  (in his younger days...not now his voice is shot!!)

I really liked the song. The video made me very emotional and then to cut to brother Losch  talk about his dad was very moving. 

On 07.11.2016 at 9:22 PM, richietj77 said:

They started many months ago, at least in Spanish they started about 4-6 months ago...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

The same in Romanian. 

By the way . ..greetings from ROMANIA!!! :infatuated::backflip::wave:

Edited by Daniela

“The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet.” 

19 hours ago, Omo_Yeme said:

As always another wonderful monthly program! The music video was very touching as well.

Agreed.

I also loved how it was explained that the Slave is not inspired and how our beliefs undergo adjustment because we are not perfect and thus, cannot know everything, though the Bible's truth never changes.  I thinks its significant a GB member mentioned that instead of a helper or someone else.

Of course, we've long known this, but the reminder is vital and important and helps us keep a balanced and realistic view of the Slave.

9 minutes ago, timpin said:

and a cool looking Pizza Box!

Was that a breakfast pie?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1 hour ago, GeordieGirl said:

I really enjoyed the segment on Quebec.  It was wonderful to see how Jehovah had everything in hand so ultimately the outcome benefited all his people in Quebec as well as the brothers who were brought to trial.  

I also enjoyed how it identified those who are NOT following Jesus. The Catholics were outright bigoted and contributed to the persecutions and false imprisonments. Jesus nor his follower used the power of the State to persecute religious minorities.

30 minutes ago, Luisabola said:

That last video...just wow. Can't wait for that to be my family welcoming back my dad. Not long now! I just love how the organisation is working so hard for us to keep our hope alive.

Yes Louisa, ...my sister and I were discussing that very topic this evening.  With all the pressures, difficulties and trials we're going through, Jehovah wants us to focus on the real life that is just before us--paradise in His new world!  We think, thus far, the number of videos that have been released to help us stay focus on the blessings ahead:

- Paradise video from the "Imitate Christ" RC

- Paradise video from the "Remain Loyal to Jehovah" RC

- Paradise music video from November's JWB

These profound videos will no remind assist us to stay on the road to life, to keep exerting ourselves through the narrow door as Jesus' words at Luke 13:24 admonishes us to do so. And to stay awake, stand firm...grow mighty!  I'm so happy that I have these videos for our own personal collection to keep my own hope alive.  May Jehovah continue to bless the FDS slave and the hardworking brothers and sisters for these wonderful provisions.

Edited by Omo_Yeme

6 hours ago, marcusth said:

In the morning worship part , did the brother use the word "knucklehead" .....

I haven't heard that word since Bro. Herd used it at the Britain International Convention in 2014!

Br. Ekrann cracked me up too! How honest/bold of him to say what many JW drivers think but don't say due to our good conduct....by the way, one of my biggest personality changes was overcoming road rage. 

Just watched it for family study. I again cried like a baby. The dramatization was hard to watch. But what a fantastic point about not standing in Jehovahs way. Awesome. And i just wanted to give brother Losch a big cuddle when he was talking about his dad and got emotional. I burst into tears for him.
I love jehovahs people more and more

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Tbs77 said:

Brother Loesch mentioning that he hopes his parents accept truth when they are resurrected while he's watching from heaven was cool.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Reminded me of the article: Losing a Father; Finding a Father in 2014 http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2014525#h=2