JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

November 2016 Broadcast

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2678 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

3 hours ago, timpin said:

as Fae mentioned ASL is in English   ...   https://www.jw.org/download/?fileformat=MP4&output=html&pub=jwb&issue=201611  

thank you Johan for starting the thread.

•  

I just DLd English, so I'll move this to the right place and pin it.   :wave:

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

1 hour ago, Mykyl said:

Wish you had warned me what it was about.:crying:  I'm in bits and have to go pick up my kids. Not my usual style but I loved it.

I liked the music video!

Did anyone see a BBQ?

BTW: It looked like Bro Losch was getting a little emotional at the 57:00 minute mark....:(

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

25 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

I liked the music video!

Did anyone see a BBQ?

BTW: It looked like Bro Losch was getting a little emotional at the 57:00 minute mark....:(

The song was very good. It really affected me in a way I did not expect. Beautiful.

I have not watched the rest of the broadcast yet. Will do that later. 

1 hour ago, Tortuga said:

I liked the music video!

Did anyone see a BBQ?

He WAS!!! :(

Interesting to think about how our anointed ones will only get to observe their loved ones' resurrections... not hug them... :(  

The music was lovely - ukelele!!! :D

3 minutes ago, Sheep said:

The new song for the month sounds like it's got a strong country influence to it. It's called "Just Around the Corner," and I have produced an mp3 version of it for you. You can find it in my very small collection of Original Songs.

Thank you, Eric!

Yes - very "country".... but also Hawaiian, maybe Aussie-ish.. English accent on the singer, right?  It's rather a generic "country song"; not quite sure which country.  And that's a nice thing! :) 

1 minute ago, sunshine said:

I have been patient ENOUGH, where is the English!!!!!!

I don't blame you. It's hard to find when you can't find it on the front page of JW Broadcasting yet. You just have to know where to look...

https://www.jw.org/download/?fileformat=MP4&output=html&pub=jwb&issue=201611

That's the link. Just choose English before you start to play or download it.

I don't blame you. It's hard to find when you can't find it on the front page of JW Broadcasting yet. You just have to know where to look...

https://www.jw.org/download/?fileformat=MP4&output=html&pub=jwb&issue=201611

That's the link. Just choose English before you start to play or download it.

The song is very catchy, like a little ray of sunlight. The new world is just around the corner.

____
"Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."—Matthew 6:21.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”