JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Appreciating our members here at JW Talk

42 minutes ago, walkr2 said:

I don't know if it's a  "him." 

Altho i agree , no one should be bullied , of course not.  I hope you dont see it as that when i just highlight the title of this upbuilding thread, appreciating our members here at jwtalk. 

As has been suggested here you can approach the brother or sister directly and go further than that if you are not happy. Im sorry that you feel bullied, i know all of us , because we are not face to face can go just a little bit further than we should do in a thread ( thank you again mods for the scriptural reminders on this ) and also sometimes when we joke on here, because you cant see the brother or sisters face as theyre typing it can be taken seriously.

christain love to all. 

Gu 

Altho i agree , no one should be bullied , of course not.  I hope you dont see it as that when i just highlight the title of this upbuilding thread, appreciating our members here at jwtalk. 
As has been suggested here you can approach the brother or sister directly and go further than that if you are not happy. Im sorry that you feel bullied, i know all of us , because we are not face to face can go just a little bit further than we should do in a thread ( thank you again mods for the scriptural reminders on this ) and also sometimes when we joke on here, because you cant see the brother or sisters face as theyre typing it can be taken seriously.
christain love to all. 
Gu 

Thank you very much! I appreciate your kindness!

The difference between try and triumph is that little "umph"

On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 1:20 PM, Tortuga said:

Do you know a lot of turtles?

:lol:

I appreciate all of the people that put up with me!

I really appreciate the new ones and the questions they ask, it relives my curiosity. 

Ha, you have a shout out from me, brother!

31 minutes ago, Miss Bea said:

So, no names. A great big, and, I do mean, big, group hug, for each and every one of you. You honor me by being in my life.

Group Hug.png

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Excccuuuusssyyyy me  - Miss Bea ... that person we know in common sent me that big kiss that you sent to me ... it warmed me heart it did. Thank ye kindly xxx

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

Like this? Nope. Love this. Give that one a big hug from me! Ok? And, you are just so special yourself! Thing is, about our love. It just keeps circling the earth, and warming  all our hearts!  

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

I'm not too well known, but I love the excitement of playing the word games! Miss Bea, Shawnster, and Mr. Musky (brother) ;-), Thank Y'all so much for the kind assistance I've received from you guys in different forums. I appreciate all you have done and continue to do in helping me get the hang of whatever situation I needed help in. There are others in the actual JW Talk forum as well. Patience is a virtue and you guys get the heads up in that department. May Jehovah continue to use you in any capacity that's needed to help your fellow sisters and brothers. Agape

The difference between try and triumph is that little "umph"

I love the whole body of brothers and sisters that make up this forum. The arms, the ears, the shell ...

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13

And of course each and everyone of you brothers and sisters, for being such an inexhaustible reservoir of godly knowledge and insights:

Through  this forum, I've handled some rather challenging assignments  , gave the most beautiful comments  during meetings in my congregation.

Off course....I always look forward to sister Astrid's Watchtower posts.  

Being a creature of habit that I am, I would always prepare the Watchtower the morning before it is discussed ( in the past). But this post has changed all that  as I now find occasion of preparing it before she posts it in the forum, usually the Monday ( just so that I would be the 1st to comment :D ( of course most of you brothers and sisters would beat me to it). This enriches my spirituality and  my comments   during the Watchtower study are a bit more robust. Thank you sister Astrid.

Of course the moderating staff, who ensure that everything we say is aligned to the Terms and Conditions ( by extension, Divine T&Cs), by lovingly alerting us when we go astray.

Its amazing that they keep us entertained and educated, and still find time to monitor and to maintain the site. Its because of them that we have become attached ( or for some of us addicted) to this site.....We always have something to look forward to when we awake till the time we go to sleep. I  think I speak for most of us ( though not adequately qualified) when I say that; " We love you brothers, may Jehovah continue to bless your selfless gesture, and please keep up the sterling work"

• 4 weeks later...

And just like a talk we had a week ago at our Kingdom Hall, we are all "parts" of a congregation just like "parts" of a body ... so if you lose a little toe, even though it is a small part, the whole body suffers ... so we NEED all our little and big parts (participants/congregation) to help us ... just as the scriptures tell us to NOT isolate ourselves ... because we learn from each other ... we feel part of something MUCH bigger than just ourselves - part of Jehovah's organization.  Those scriptures are put there for US, to help us to endure, to encourage one another, to show love and compassion.  We may be able to help another person by what we say and sometimes it helps someone to see something in a completely different light/angle and it helps them.

I appreciate each and every one of you for all your comments, scripture discussions, soothing words, uplifting thoughts, jokes and banter!!  :lol:

On 12/13/2016 at 5:00 PM, Shawnster said:

Moderator note:  We have decided this topic is a wonderful idea and wish to expand it to include all our members.  If you would like to show your appreciation for a certain member and want everyone to know, please feel free to post it here.

(Romans 12:10) In brotherly love have tender affection for one another. In showing honor to one another, take the lead. . .

Oh, Shawn! I wish I had a link back to the post where you explained how accurate it really IS to say that it's impossible for God to lie! 

Loved your clear line of reasoning. Thank you.

....Those who seek Jehovah can understand EVERYTHING......Proverbs 28:5. (The possibilities are endless!)