JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting for April 2017

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2527 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Monday April 3, 2017 is not only the April JWB, but it is also the first official day for tours at our brand new Jehovah's Witnesses World Headquarters in Warwick, NY!

Who will be the Host?

Will we have a sneak preview link?

We have another very busy and exciting month ahead as we are all fully engaged in our Memorial invitational campaign, and we eagerly look forward to it on Tuesday April, 11th. 

...   as well as the very timely follow-up Special Public talk "How to cultivate Peace in an Angry World."

...   and we can auxiliary pioneer for 30 or 50 hours

Edited by timpin

1 minute ago, JPWRana said:

I was really looking forward to going to visit Warwick for a tour in September, UT the reservation website shows it full until November

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

It's filling up fast. I looked last week and August was open.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

Is it worth posting the link for those who want to be the first to download the April broadcast? Last month, for the first time ever, the link didn't work for several days after the broadcast was uploaded! (It works now though.) Oh well, the least we can do is try: :unsure:

https://www.jw.org/download/?fileformat=MP4&output=html&pub=jwb&issue=201704

it's amazing how quickly things can change and how earnest we have been in trying to follow the guidance and direction given by the FDS    ...  https://www.jw.org/en/whats-new/global-letter-writing-campaign-russian-officials/   ...   may we always be as diligent and even more so in the near future 

Lets do a little math to see how likely it is that the trailers will be released in the April Broadcasting. The Conventions are going to begin at 19th. May.  So the campaign will start in the week of  29th. April. So if there are convention trailers, they have to be released at the April JWB, so the brothers can use them in the ministry.

My wife lovingly reminded me that we were missing out on the joy of seeing the broadcast for the first time together, so I moved our FW to Monday night and promised her I would not watch the monthly broadcast until we see it together Monday night...

You guys go ahead and have fun without me....:cry:

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Just now, Tortuga said:

My wife lovingly reminded me that we were missing out on the joy of seeing the broadcast for the first time together, so I moved our FW to Monday night and promised her I would not watch the monthly broadcast until we see it together Monday night...

You guys go ahead and have fun without me....:(

ohhhh... shhh... that's ok... thats ok... shhh. :dance:

2 minutes ago, Danni said:

ohhhh... shhh... that's ok... thats ok... shhh. :dance:

:cry:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D