JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

U.S. May Launch Strike If North Korea Reaches For Nuclear Trigger

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2527 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

41 minutes ago, Gregexplore said:

He will invade California and rename it to Kimifornia... don't worry you'll be fine :whistling:

Ok, as long as I don't have to cut my hair like his, the WT said not to....::o

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

8 minutes ago, paulc said:

NOBODY messes with the turtle man without serious repercussions. But  Kimifornia is pretty  enticing.

It's interesting to research the name California.  We are living in Fantasy Island...:D

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Back in college, I read Commander Bucher's book about The Pueblo Crisis.  The inhumane treatment he and his men received at the hands of their North Korean captors, chilled me to my very core.

https://www.damninteresting.com/the-seizing-of-the-pueblo/

img0002.png.e23983ee3c29e17a173ccd216da8c71f.png

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

On 4/13/2017 at 10:17 PM, GeordieGirl said:

North Korea hates everyone except N. Korea. 

Couldn't have said it better myself.

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

On 4/14/2017 at 7:36 PM, Shawnster said:

I watched a documentary about North Korea.  It really feels like the country is one big cult of Kim Jong.

:whistling:

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

I don't get why the US is so concerned with other people having nuclear weapons when the have them themselves! I know North Korea may be an oppressive regime but the US isn't so innocent either. Them trying to tell someone they can't test nuclear weapons would be like me owning a stockpile of guns but saying my neighbor can't target practice in his backyard. 

I don't get why the US is so concerned with other people having nuclear weapons when the have them themselves! I know North Korea may be an oppressive regime but the US isn't so innocent either. Them trying to tell someone they can't test nuclear weapons would be like me owning a stockpile of guns but saying my neighbor can't target practice in his backyard. 

There's propaganda and politics. The US wants to make others believe they are good, and that since they are good they can handle nuclear weapons so that bad nations don't. But they are neither good nor innocent. Neither are they afraid to use propaganda in every way. So whenever the 'badness' shows it's face, it is used in enemy propaganda. The ship mentioned above is stationed in the North Korean capital and serves as a propaganda tool where kids are taught the evil of the enemy and the strength of the people who could capture the beast. Oh, and some is made up, but that's the nature of propaganda on both sides.

Johan

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

Kim is a "loose cannon" :chinese:  

Soon he will run out of countries to threat :whistling:

North Korea has warned Australia of a possible nuclear strike

https://www.rt.com/news/385720-north-korea-australia-threat/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=RSS

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

6 hours ago, Gregexplore said:

Kim is a "loose cannon" :chinese:  

Soon he will run out of countries to threat

I heard he is threatening  Russian vegans

::o

The US could hardly be the premier world power if it could be invaded.  Especially by a egomaniac like Kim. 

It has happened to world powers in the past. It could happen again.

Johan

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

1 hour ago, Thesauron said:

Johan

I remember the movie, it starred Peter Sellers and Jean Seaberg. :D

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

10 minutes ago, Greg Dent said:

No it cant even the faithful slave said it is the last one and will stand till Jehovah's day is over so no sorry YOUR WRONG!

Wow, it must be fun going out in service with you...:D

7 hours ago, Thesauron said:

Johan

What are the odds a country can continue to be a major world power after an invasion of sufficient force?  More often than not those world powers are toppled. 

26 minutes ago, Greg Dent said:

No it cant even the faithful slave said it is the last one and will stand till Jehovah's day is over so no sorry YOUR WRONG!

Dude, calm down and use your indoors voice. All caps typically denotes shouting. 

Is there a more tactful way this could have been worded?  Would you approach a householder like this?  Our members deserve the same respect.