JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The Alphabetical Place Names Game

Raven

Vilano Beach, Florida, US

Vilano Beach is an unincorporated community in St. Johns County, Florida, United States. 

Vilano is located just north of St. Augustine, Fl. To get there from our house takes about an hour and a half. There is a "new" bridge that takes you over the Tomotalo River just before the river meets the Atlantic Ocean.

The "old" bridge has been converted into a fishing pier. The water is "brackish", leaning towards salt. The fishing can be quite good as long as the dolphins and the sharks do not show up. The variety of seafood that can be harvested from this area is quite divers. My Brother and I try to fish there when we get the chance.

There are two KH's in St Augustine hosting seven Congregations. 

• 5 English
  • 1 Spanish
  • 1 American SIgn Language

Edited by Qapla

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

Zellwood, Florida, US

Zellwood is a census-designated "wide spot" on US 441 and an unincorporated area in Orange County, Florida, United States. If you are not paying attention, you could drive right through it and not even realize you did.

There are no KH's in Zellwood but there are several Halls/Congregations in nearby areas, including the one previously mentioned in Altoona, near Umatilla.

WOW! We went through the alphabet rather quickly this time .......

Let's go again :thumbsup:

I think Sister Terri already gave us a headstart ....

9 hours ago, GeordieGirl said:

Amsterdam

So, I guess the next valid place should start with "B"

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Beside the fact that we already had Albany (May 29 and June 2) ...... [we even had Albany, Ga already]

GeordieGirl (Sister Terri) already gave us Amsterdam

1 hour ago, Qapla said:

I think Sister Terri already gave us a headstart ....

11 hours ago, GeordieGirl said:

Amsterdam

So, I guess the next valid place should start with "B"

Bedroom

You know, the room with the bed in it. The one we sleep in. Mine has a king size waterbed!

I figured this would be a good one so we can "sleep on it" and continue to come up with more alphabetic places :thumbsup:

Football Field

This applies regardless if it is Australian rules, Irish, Canadian, US or Soccer ..... they are all a large grassy yard where grown boys, who call themselves men, play a game which many view as a job/career.