Gainesville (Georgia)
Gainesville (Missouri)
Gainesville (New York)

Gainesville (Texas)

Gainesville (Virginia)

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

Jasper, Florida

Jasper is a city in Hamilton County, Florida, United States. The population was 4,546 at the 2010 census, up from 1,780 at the 2000 census. It is the county seat of Hamilton County. The Old Hamilton County Jail and the United Methodist Church in Jasper are on the National Register of Historic Places. One of the largest industries is phosphate mining.

Jasper is located in central Hamilton County and is 90 miles (140 km) west of Jacksonville, 85 miles (137 km) east of Tallahassee, 32 miles (51 km) southeast of Valdosta, Georgia.

It is in the Live Oak North Congregation territory, being about 10 miles from that Kingdom Hall.

I take it you are referring to the Melbourne in Australia not the one in Florida

10 minutes ago, Qapla said:

I take it you are referring to the Melbourne in Australia not the one in Florida

:lol: :lol: Yes I am .. didn't know there was one in Florida. I will be more specific on country as well as city in the future. :)

Edited by GeordieGirl

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

Rifle, Colorado, USA

The City of Rifle is a Home Rule Municipality in Garfield County, Colorado, United States. The population was 9,172 at the 2010 census, up from 6,784 at the 2000 census. Rifle is a regional center of the cattle ranching industry located along Interstate 70 and the Colorado River just east of the Roan Plateau, which dominates the western skyline of the town. The town was founded in 1882 by Abram Maxfield, and was incorporated in 1904 along Rifle Creek, near its mouth on the Colorado. The community takes its name from the creek

Rifle is located in the valley of the Colorado River where Rifle Creek joins from the north. Most of the city is on the north side of the river, but there is some city land to the south. Interstate 70 passes through the city along the south side of the river, with access from Exit 90. I-70 leads east 26 miles (42 km) to Glenwood Springs, the Garfield County seat, and southwest 60 miles (97 km) to Grand Junction. U.S. Route 6 runs along the north side of the Colorado River through Rifle, providing a local parallel route to I-70. Colorado State Highway 13 intersects I-70 and US-6, passing through the southern and western parts of Rifle, then leading north 41 miles (66 km) to Meeker.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city of Rifle has a total area of 5.7 square miles (14.7 km2), of which 5.6 square miles (14.5 km2) is land and 0.1 square miles (0.2 km2), or 1.18%, is water.

There are four Congregations in Rifle sharing one KH - two English, one Spanish and one ASL. The KH sits in a very rural setting:

59d1297c593f2_rifleco.thumb.png.0e9d8d9ecbc6c25d897c08faca8a11e9.png

Edited by Qapla