JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Updates to JW Library (iOS, Android, Windows)

2 hours ago, Tbs77 said:

But I think share link functionality from JW LIBRARY App goes to jw.org not wol...I will wait a week or two to see if the functionality becomes activated...May be a coding/programming eventuality..emoji6.png

You have 2 options WOL or JW.ORG. What device do you have? Both links work on my iPad mini 3.

BDE688BC-E3D2-4B26-8CF1-C6131029103E.jpeg

On 12/25/2019 at 5:47 PM, AH173 said:

For my congregation's Monday mid week meeting, of which I wasn't able to attend, my assistant told me that JW library wouldn't work after numerous attempts (about 20 to 30 mins.) to reboot the windows os. He had to use the older soundbox  application for media services. I hope that the problem will be resolved and/or investigated so it will be just a temporary glitch.

Just a heads up to all congregation media services brothers.

I got a text from the head brothers in a/v dept that it was a new upgrade to win 10 version. They say its all good now.

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

On 12/10/2019 at 8:11 AM, jwhess said:

Could you remind me of your type of device (iphone, Samsung tablet, Surface Pro or whatever).  And what Operating System does it run (Android 8, Windows 10 or IpadOS 13, etc)?  Thank you for the information.

Hello brother. My phone is Huawei Mate 10 Lite. It runs on Android 8. Has 64 gb internal memory.

As for your eyes, straight ahead they should look, yes, your own beaming eyes should gaze straight in front of you - Prov. 4:25

1 hour ago, Maris said:

Hello brother. My phone is Huawei Mate 10 Lite. It runs on Android 8. Has 64 gb internal memory.

Thank you for the info.  My Android phone is an LG7 model and has 64 GB memory also and I am running Android 8.  Has your problem been solved in the last 3 weeks?

Android gets a jw library update today. 

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

10 minutes ago, SUNRAY said:

My Samsung phone said "No new Puplications" instead of "Catalogue up-to-date"..It used to have a notification every time I tapped the refresh icon..now, nothing.😑

My iPad says the same thing.

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

On 1/1/2020 at 3:44 AM, jwhess said:

Thank you for the info.  My Android phone is an LG7 model and has 64 GB memory also and I am running Android 8.  Has your problem been solved in the last 3 weeks?

Hello brother, I opted to just reinstall the app. So now am slowly downloading the different publications starting with the latest ones. Thanks alot for your concern. So far the app is fine, no hiccups yet. 

As for your eyes, straight ahead they should look, yes, your own beaming eyes should gaze straight in front of you - Prov. 4:25

13 hours ago, Tbs77 said:

Am I late to this party or is this new...click on ellipsis on video in Teaching Toolbox and you can share the file (video itself) or share link to video; and change the language! thats kinda sweet!emoji6.pngemoji16.png...me like!emoji23.png

cc8c394c0dc91f25ea44647ba0174ea1.jpg&key=573b225c63d3d1fefec96103b3efd4ddcb881d0301c8510dc72916642bf07be5

You can do that to pretty much any publication and videos.

Jw library gets an study Bible update! 

I guess it's 2nd Corinthians. 🤣🤣

And glossary update. 

Edited by AH173

Update

26 minutes ago, Thesauron said:

You’re right. Study notes to 2 Corinthians. Enjoy the reading.

Just in time for weekend meeting. 

Looked up 2 Corinthians for tomorrow's wt study and after my 10 min break, there was a fresh update. Awesome! 

On 1/2/2020 at 4:32 PM, SUNRAY said:

My Samsung phone said "No new Puplications" instead of "Catalogue up-to-date"..It used to have a notification every time I tapped the refresh icon..now, nothing.😑

Anyone know what the "Catalogue up to date" is referring to?  Keeps saying on my tablet and phone at various times.