JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Christopher Mavor - Following Directions Saves Lives (Mark 13:19)

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2216 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Me too! The message from the GB under the direction of Jesus is loud & clear! The GT is about to break out! We’re being prepared as it’s been constantly mentioned in many talks, assemblies lately & Jehovah always prepares His people just before he does something. So exciting!

poor Ant though!! Lol!!  :-)

I was stuck on a rail track once...

Normally you obviously keep the track clear but we had just waiting for a train a few seconds ago and the traffic was moving at a good pace; i thought we would get over the tracks. Someone a few cars up suddenly stopped while i was half on the tracks, then the lights and bar was coming down immediately. I was able to go to the side thankfully but not a fun experience.

I got the "stop" part but not the look and listen :lol:

13 hours ago, Paddle said:

I was stuck on a rail track once...

Normally you obviously keep the track clear but we had just waiting for a train a few seconds ago and the traffic was moving at a good pace; i thought we would get over the tracks. Someone a few cars up suddenly stopped while i was half on the tracks, then the lights and bar was coming down immediately. I was able to go to the side thankfully but not a fun experience.

I got the "stop" part but not the look and listen :lol:

One time I was on the track at a stoplight and the bar came down on the hood of my car. I hurried up and got out of the way!

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

Thank you brother. I looked up the word, “imminent”, and this is real personal. My mouth sort of went dry. Real. I mean real. I know how I feel, then, ordinary life happens. Then I listen to, and now read this...we are being warned.

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!